#41 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted November 07, 2012 - 09:09 AM

We will see....I easily could be wrong but I have feeling they won't.

#42 AR12

AR12

Rookie

• 572 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe

Posted November 12, 2012 - 06:26 PM

Watching the Thunder now against the Pistons and so far this season they do NOT look the same. Mainly Westbrook looks like he thinks this is solely his team and Durant looks a little laxed.

I know its early but I don't think they are a force to be reckoned with. Are they dangerous? Hell yea! But not dominant and certainly not a lock to take anything. I think the Clippers are a bigger threat personally...
ONLY GREATNESS EQUALS GREATNESS

#43 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 12, 2012 - 06:29 PM

Watching the Thunder now against the Pistons and so far this season they do NOT look the same. Mainly Westbrook looks like he thinks this is solely his team and Durant looks a little laxed.

I know its early but I don't think they are a force to be reckoned with. Are they dangerous? Hell yea! But not dominant and certainly not a lock to take anything. I think the Clippers are a bigger threat personally...

Agree Clippers are over looked and as much as I dont like their fans ( mostly because of their jealous comments) they have very good squad.
Posted Image

#44 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 12, 2012 - 06:41 PM

We will see....I easily could be wrong but I have feeling they won't.

Not saying the Knicks are better than Heat because idk how things will turn out at the end of the season but I agree I have a feeling Miami will not make it to the finals this year and this isn't some blind hating. I don't think their gonna have that edge to make it to the finals a third year in a row and I could see a healthy Boston or New York team beating them. Their the champs and the team to beat and the favorites I understand that but their not invincible and their D looks a lot worse so far even though I know it's early.

#45 AR12

AR12

Rookie

• 572 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe

Posted November 12, 2012 - 06:57 PM

Not saying the Knicks are better than Heat because idk how things will turn out at the end of the season but I agree I have a feeling Miami will not make it to the finals this year and this isn't some blind hating. I don't think their gonna have that edge to make it to the finals a third year in a row and I could see a healthy Boston or New York team beating them. Their the champs and the team to beat and the favorites I understand that but their not invincible and their D looks a lot worse so far even though I know it's early.

Idk, they seem thirsty and much better than last year, especially with Ray Allen. I think that D will certainly tighten up in the post season. But I don't think Boston has a chance. I think the Knicks have the best shot at beating them. I think Melo wants it more than anyone this year and he's even playing D. Seeing his lifetime rival Lebron win one and playing in the Olympics again did something to him. Melo and that collection of veterans on that team....they have an amazing shot.

assuming everyone stays healthy of course

Edited by AR12, November 12, 2012 - 06:58 PM.

ONLY GREATNESS EQUALS GREATNESS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users