Photo

Tracking Ex-Lakers

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,101 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2012 - 02:43 PM

Wish we had Matt Barnes on this team.... He would of been a good forward for us off the bench especially with Mike D

yeah, over Ebanks especially but, we gambled on Ebanks and thus far it's cost us. But who knows who Mitch could turn Ebanks over for, we never know. If Kapono and Walton can turn into Ramon Sessions. Then I wonder who Clark and Ebanks could turn into...

However Barnes was 7.5 points at 45% shooting for us when dealing with injury all the time he's 11 points at 50% shooting for the Clippers when finally healthy. Same Matt Barnes, just not injured anymore.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#62 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 29, 2012 - 03:19 PM

yeah, over Ebanks especially but, we gambled on Ebanks and thus far it's cost us. But who knows who Mitch could turn Ebanks over for, we never know. If Kapono and Walton can turn into Ramon Sessions. Then I wonder who Clark and Ebanks could turn into...

However Barnes was 7.5 points at 45% shooting for us when dealing with injury all the time he's 11 points at 50% shooting for the Clippers when finally healthy. Same Matt Barnes, just not injured anymore.

Dont forget Kapono and Walton were not the valuable assets in that trade it was the fact that they were expiring and that we gave them a draft pick to go along with it to get Ramon sessions

I was always happy with Barnes play off the bench last year, he was our best bench player by far. WE gambled on a bum -_- lol. Ah well not everythign wroks out I guess.
Laker fan for life.

#63 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,101 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2012 - 04:47 PM

Dont forget Kapono and Walton were not the valuable assets in that trade it was the fact that they were expiring and that we gave them a draft pick to go along with it to get Ramon sessions

I was always happy with Barnes play off the bench last year, he was our best bench player by far. WE gambled on a bum -_- lol. Ah well not everythign wroks out I guess.

Earl Clark and Devin ebanks are expiring offers too.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users