9329 replies to this topic

#2781 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,997 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:21 PM

And Dwight have a bad game = domination????? :eh: I do not understand your logic/point bro

ok, my point is that we need dwight to dominate for this team to be good. we need the dwight that traded for, the most athletic player in the league

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#2782 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,515 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:22 PM

Rudy Gay is being shopped maybe Mitch can pull an amazing and get Pau back to Memphis with his brother and give us Rudy Gay <3

They have randolph already who is >>>> than pau. I highly doubt they go for him. Honestly at this point the only team who I think would give us anything would be minny but I have doubt there still interested. I think all the speculation was from rumors during the summer. I have a feeling they dont want pau.

#2783 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,997 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:23 PM

Rudy Gay is being shopped maybe Mitch can pull an amazing and get Pau back to Memphis with his brother and give us Rudy Gay <3

pau back to memphis huh,simple trade.which one between Zbo,pau,and marc is gunna play baby minutes?

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#2784 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,035 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:24 PM

ok, my point is that we need dwight to dominate for this team to be good. we need the dwight that traded for, the most athletic player in the league

TO be fair, he isn't yet 100% healthy. I concur with you. Dwight needs for touches. I like it how in the first quarter, we went straight inside to him. JVG made a good point. "If you get Dwight involved offensively, he is going to be more involved and effective defensively."

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#2785 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,997 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:25 PM

Bet that the Lakers win the championship? Yes. I will take that bet.

yessss i got a taker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet you if the lakers go throughout the playoffs healthy(just with all their players), we will win the title. how much money?im willing to be whatever, im just doubtful youll pay. do u live in LA?

Edited by GMTradePau4aBench, January 04, 2013 - 11:25 PM.

#2786 hotpocket

hotpocket

Rookie

• 926 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:27 PM

Zbo, Marc, and Speights already being there, that would be a dumb move by Memphis.

Very unlikely.

#2787 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,515 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:27 PM

It amazes me how much all the reporters are defending pau and saying he isnt getting the ball in the right places. It like they dont even watch the game

#2788 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,006 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:28 PM

Kobe on Pau

A lot of our problems have to do with having Pau and Dwight on the floor at the same time. if Pau is dominating the post where are we going to put Dwight? But he(Pau) needs to play at maximum potential. He's NOT a scorer I'll be the first person to admit that. But we need to go through him a lot more because it would get him in the post more.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2789 Drift

Drift

Rookie

• 185 posts
  • Name:John
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:28 PM

Possible trade scenarios are getting less and less enticing.

We have Raptors, possible 3 team trade to get J Smith.

I really like Pau, but now I think it's time to move on from him

My favs

Top Tier
Smith
Anderson
Parsons

Second Tier
Bargiani
Gallinari

Edited by Drift, January 04, 2013 - 11:31 PM.

Posted Image

#2790 alec613

alec613

Off The Bench

• 1,439 posts
  • Fan Since:Can't remember
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:33 PM

Sick of watching players make Gasol their [expletive] every single night

TEAM TANK

TEAMtANK.png

#2791 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,041 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:35 PM

Kobe on Pau

I think at this point Kobe is just being politically correct.

#2792 Batz

Batz

God dammit...

• 7,730 posts
  • Name:Ahmed
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:35 PM

I'm sorry, but this rant is long overdue.

Watching the end of the 2010 finals, Rondo missing the three, watching Gasol getting the last rebound of the season as he kicks it to Odom, who then throws it ahead as the buzzers sounds with confetti starting to drop - wow was I livid. Watching Pau Gasol burst into tears as he hugs every guy in sight, and I'm shouting at the tv screen "That [expletive]er has passion right there! Bless his soul! Bless his mother[expletive]in' soul!" Or something along those lines. I've never been more proud. But wow, have things taken the turn for the worst.

What an abhorrent excuse for a 2x championship this repugnant [expletive]-hole has become.

2011 playoffs, we get our asses dismantled by the eventual champions, and I'm calm, I'm cool, I'm collected. All the fingers were pointed in Pau Gasol's corner. I said no, this guy has had a tough season, he nearly got traded - give him another shot! 2012 playoffs, our behinds were once again ultimately devoured by the eventual conference champions with everyone once again dismally gazing at Gasol wondering, "What is wrong you?" And I return with, "Guys, one more shot! Or atleast get a big-name in return, ya' know. Pau Gasol is still a capable player I tell ya!"

Now here we are, nearly three years later after that amazing championship run by none other than Pau Gasol. Unconditionally dominating the Western Conference in 2010 - to what now has become the ultimate crud scapegoat.

From what has been the reason for 3 finals appearances, and 2 exalting championship runs, has now turned to be biggest scum of them all. Averaging 13/9/4 on 42%, contributing [expletive]-bricks to a 15-17 record as he chucks his way to complete and disappointing insignificance. Pau Gasol, not only after tonights game, has proven his worth. Playing alongside arguably the greatest play-making point guard in History, has proven his immateriality.

The unfortunate part? We're stuck with him. Earning 38 million dollars over the course of the next two seasons, Pau Gasol is at the bottom of NBA trade-track hierarchy. From rumors and offers of likes of Kevin Love, David Lee, Josh Smith to... Maybe some serviceable role players?

Do it. Pull that trigger, and never look back. Thank you for 3 Finals appearances and 2 preeminent banners, Pau Gasol - but you have done nothing there-after. You have to be out of the purple and gold funk to maintain the scant of sanity the Lakers world has left. We have no use for you, and you are simply becoming cancerous at this point. I'm tired of these silly 10/5/5 performances as the opposing bigs are dominating us at both ends - in every category. It's so disheartening to watch, please, just go away. I'm tired of it. Honestly, when Ron Artest fouled out tonight, and Jordan hill was unavailable, I was looking to Robert [expletive]ing Sacre to come in.

The bottom-line? Tldr? Pau Gasols sucks - a lot - and I pray he's traded for anything.

Edited by Real Deal, January 05, 2013 - 12:10 AM.
Don't bypass the word censor.

• 40,377 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:36 PM

^ Posted Image

yo.

#2794 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:38 PM

Pau. Nice knowing you my friend but you are GONE!
Laker fan for life.

#2795 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,283 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:38 PM

I hate stern.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#2796 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,043 posts
  • Name:Pat

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:41 PM

Pau for Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza. Similar money and years being exchanged.

Who says no?

Posted Image

#2797 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,515 posts

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:42 PM

Who says no?

I doubt they would take it. I would take it though

#2798 Drift

Drift

Rookie

• 185 posts
  • Name:John
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted January 04, 2013 - 11:43 PM

Who says no?

eH way to many SF's unless they want to take Blake too :|
Posted Image

#2799 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,149 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

If we can trade him for a guy that can be a 15 point scorer of the bench at the 3 position. He'll I'd trade Pau for Lamar and Eric Bledsoe Idgaf. DO IT. Jordan is more than capable of filling in for Pau. Monta Ellis is a guy that I think Mitch could pull off. Watch it. Pau will end up in either minny or Milwaukee and we'll have Ellis... Ok I just woke up, what did I miss?

But in all seriousness I think this could happen. Ellis's contract fits our 2014 plan.

Edited by MrKnowItAll, January 04, 2013 - 11:46 PM.

#2800 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,997 posts

Who says no?

ilyasova and udrih helps the team more. ilaysova is the stretch 4 dantoni wants,and needs. he avg 9 rpg in 27mpg last year, and hes athletic. and udrih is the offense off the dribble that the 2nd unit needs. pathetic 2nd unit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pau, Gasol

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users