9329 replies to this topic

#2401 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 29, 2012 - 03:22 PM

You guys are arguing about hypothetical situations on a message board. Could Pau be the man in Boston? Yes. Could he not? Yes. Also. He isn't getting traded to Boston, so this discussion can stay hypothetical. You are both correct and crowned co-kings of the Internet message board.

LMAO

#2402 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 29, 2012 - 03:36 PM

You guys are arguing about hypothetical situations on a message board. Could Pau be the man in Boston? Yes. Could he not? Yes. Also. He isn't getting traded to Boston, so this discussion can stay hypothetical. You are both correct and crowned co-kings of the Internet message board.

Bawse.
Laker fan for life.

#2403 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted December 29, 2012 - 04:57 PM

:laughing:
htCCl0m.png

#2404 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,777 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted December 29, 2012 - 07:07 PM

Last few pages...

Blah, blah, blah - you're dumb

Blah blah blah - you're a kid

Blah, blah, blah - you said this

Blah blah blah - no I didn't...

Both of you are much better posters than that. Please act like it.

#2405 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted December 29, 2012 - 10:41 PM

Pau on CSI Miami tonight on CBS 1130pm apparently

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#2406 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted December 29, 2012 - 11:04 PM

Pau on CSI Miami tonight on CBS 1130pm apparently

Last time he was on he was like first to die. :laughing:
htCCl0m.png

#2407 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted December 29, 2012 - 11:36 PM

Pau has done a lot for the Laker organization. His haters must be Laker haters. That's all there is to it... We should be having a Howard trade discussion and not a Pau trade rant. Howard has done nothing when it's all said and done and Gasol has 2 rings and has helped us to 3 finals appearances.. I'm going to start a Howard trade rumor thread. It's more appropriate if anyone here is a true Laker fan.

Let's see, who can we get for Howard.? I'll start. I'd like to trade Howard for Ibaka straight up. Next!!!

Edited by lakerfandude, December 29, 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#2408 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,190 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted December 29, 2012 - 11:43 PM

Pau has done a lot for the Laker organization. His haters must be Laker haters. That's all there is to it... We should be having a Howard trade discussion and not a Pau trade rant. Howard has done nothing when it's all said and done and Gasol has 2 rings and has helped us to 3 finals appearances.. I'm going to start a Howard trade rumor thread. It's more appropriate if anyone here is a true Laker fan.

Let's see, who can we get for Howard.? I'll start. I'd like to trade Howard for Ibaka straight up. Next!!!

Okc with Durant, Westbrook and Howard sounds not beatable. Don't quit your day job, I think the GM position is filled.

#2409 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,692 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 29, 2012 - 11:52 PM

This is how people know you're a troll with nothing productive to say.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2410 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:10 AM

You don't get it do you? Maybe you need another suspension to learn your lesson?

And you're definitely not going to start that true fan bull[expletive]. So just stop while you have the chance.

#2411 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,035 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:17 AM

Lol and hand the Thunder the championship? No thanks.

#2412 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:21 AM

Wish he was banned.. Is there a way to hide his posts on quotes? I've ignored his posts regurlary... ?
Laker fan for life.

#2413 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:29 AM

You don't get it do you? Maybe you need another suspension to learn your lesson?

And you're definitely not going to start that true fan bull[expletive]. So just stop while you have the chance.

There can be an open discussion and all is welcome about trading Pau Gasol who has helped us win 2 rings, and whena fan who doesn't think that high of Dwight Howard because he has done nothing for us states his opinion then that means we haven't learned our lesson? How about telling all the Pau Gasol haters that they haven't learned their lesson and suspend them?

Are you saying that people can say all the crap they want here about a proven Laker champion over and over again in Gasol, but a fan who says crap over and over again in a player in Howard who has done nothing for us is subject to being dismissed?

I guess I have to to conform and love Howard and hate Gasol here to be accepted. Please send me to the thread that tells me who I am allowed to like and who I am allowed to dislike. This thread is over 112 pages about trading Gasol and it has seemed to be welcome with warm open arms. A thread is open about Howard and it is shut down in seconds. Is this a cult or a fan forum??

Edited by lakerfandude, December 30, 2012 - 12:39 AM.

#2414 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:39 AM

There can be an open discussion on trading Pau Gasol who has helped us win 2 rings, and a fan who doesn't think that high of Dwight Howard because he has done nothing for us, states his opinion then that means we haven't learned our lesson? How about telling all the Pau Gasol haters that they haven't learned their lesson and suspend them?

Are you saying that people can say all the crap the want about a proven Laker champion over and over again in Gasol, but a fan who says crap over and over in a player in Howard who has done nothing for us is subject to being dismissed?

There's open discussion because he's involved in actual trade rumors.

Dwight Howard has not been involved in trade rumors with the Lakers so there's nothing to discuss.

There's a section on the forums where you can post your trade ideas. As of today, there is nothing to warrant a Dwight Howard trade discussion thread.

Now back on topic.

#2415 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:43 AM

There's open discussion because he's involved in actual trade rumors.

Dwight Howard has not been involved in trade rumors with the Lakers so there's nothing to discuss.

There's a section on the forums where you can post your trade ideas. As of today, there is nothing to warrant a Dwight Howard trade discussion thread.

Now back on topic.

That's B.S. Read the opening statement of this thread. It was a posters opinion and that's all. I'm not allowed to start a thread with my opinion? Why, because it differs from most?

Here is the OP's post: Tell me where it is started from trade rumors: Read:

as much as a love gasol, i just think for the sake of the lakers championship aspirations, i just think he needs to be traded. watching the first three games, i have to say defensively, he can no longer defend 4's. i think mitch should take a long look at josh smith in atl. maybe get kyle kover in the deal as well for gasol etc.

Edited by lakerfandude, December 30, 2012 - 12:44 AM.

#2416 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,692 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:48 AM

That's B.S. Read the opening statement of this thread. It was a posters opinion and that's all. I'm not allowed to start a thread with my opinion? Why, because it differs from most?

as much as a love gasol, i just think for the sake of the lakers championship aspirations, i just think he needs to be traded. watching the first three games, i have to say defensively, he can no longer defend 4's. i think mitch should take a long look at josh smith in atl. maybe get kyle kover in the deal as well for gasol etc.

Where have you been if you've missed the Gasol trade rumors? They've been there since the off-season and early this season, especially during this last month.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2417 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,283 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:49 AM

Well the guy posted this thread this year and Pau gasol rumors started like what 2-3 years already?.. so uhh yea

Edited by Bjork, December 30, 2012 - 12:49 AM.

#2418 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:50 AM

What those two guys said.

Back on topic for the last time

#2419 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:53 AM

Well West Coast? This thread was not started from trade rumors it was started from one posters opinion. You shut mine down about wanting to trade Dwight, but you don't shut this guys down about wanting to trade Gasol? What am I allowed to talk about here, what the majority favors?

I want to trade Dwight because I don't see us winning a chip with him and never have, and I feel I should be able to express it just as much as people who don't like Gasol or whoever and are allowed to discuss that as much as they want. I read posts daily from the the same posters and how they trash Gasol and nothing happens. I guess this is not an open forum, it's whatever whoever can shut the topic down likes or doesn't like.

Edited by lakerfandude, December 30, 2012 - 12:54 AM.

#2420 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,797 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted December 30, 2012 - 12:57 AM

Pau Gasol was already traded and gone once before, the Lakers would gladly do it again if the right deal came their way. They will not trade Dwight Howard, he is as close as can be to untouchable. There is zero evidence of a Dwight Howard trade being discussed. No rumors, reports, or anything that might hint at the front office attempting to deal him away (because that would be stupid). Unlike you, the Lakers are fully aware of the fact that they have landed a superstar who is the best at his position AND one of the best defensive anchors in the history of the NBA.

He will not be traded anytime in the near future, not unless his relationship with the front office completely implodes somehow in the next two months which is extremely unlikely.

You want to trade Howard because you hate him, nothing more. No need to argue this, it's plain as day if anyone takes a look at your limited posting history on these forums. Literally every other post is about Dwight Howard.

EDIT: I see that West Coast already got to you a few seconds ago. Thanks for questioning the board and continuing to spew the same half-assed "argument" over and over. We'll miss you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pau, Gasol

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users