#2342 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,701 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:27 PM

Majesty, cj... You guys are saying that Pau Gasol wouldn't help the celtics. I've said this before and I'll say it again if Pau Gasol is the 1st or second option on a team you will see how stupid you idiots look.

Tell me why he refuses to play in the post whenever Dwight is sitting then please? Because when Dwight is sitting he IS the second offensive option. Nash isn't looking to score he's looking to set Gasol up, and Gasol never posts up and if he pick and rolls he doesn't roll to the basket he pops out for a jumper.

So please tell me why when Gasol plays the center position with only Kobe out there looking to score(while Dwight sits) and Pau is a legit 2nd option in that lineup with NASH of all people trying to feed him the ball, why doesn't he play the post?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#2343 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:28 PM

His best shooting game was against the Nuggets and we all know he got OWNED by Fareid that game

So did everyone else.
htCCl0m.png

#2344 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,122 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:33 PM

So stupid.

Then don't respond.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#2345 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:38 PM

Tell me why he refuses to play in the post whenever Dwight is sitting then please? Because when Dwight is sitting he IS the second offensive option. Nash isn't looking to score he's looking to set Gasol up, and Gasol never posts up and if he pick and rolls he doesn't roll to the basket he pops out for a jumper.

So please tell me why when Gasol plays the center position with only Kobe out there looking to score(while Dwight sits) and Pau is a legit 2nd option in that lineup with NASH of all people trying to feed him the ball, why doesn't he play the post?

It's not just about being the second option while on the floor. It's about being "the guy" for your team, knowing you have to play well for your team to play well, knowing where you are gonna get the ball, when you are gonna get the ball. If he played for the celtics the offense would be all about rondo and Pau. You know nothing about basketball do you? Now since I just took you to school and taught you about basketball, I am going to give you a quiz. Why is Pau Gasol not playing to Pau Gasol standards?
A. Pau doesn't want to be good
B. Pau doesn't have it anymore
C. Pau is in the wrong system
D. Pau is softer than Charmin

Edited by MrKnowItAll, December 28, 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#2346 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:49 PM

HE'S IN THE WRONG SYSTEM. [expletive] DOESN'T GET THRU YOUR DEAD BRAIN. All your trades are unrealistic. For god sake you said the key for this team is to trade for [expletive]ing Chris copeland or whatever the [expletive] his name is. You always shoot down other people's [expletive]. Now back the [expletive] off. Tell me one realistic trade that is better than the trade I said, and don't you dare say Derrick Williams you [expletive]ing idiot.

LMFAO!!!! Dude why is you so angry??? and I only brought up Copeland because if we were to take on more players from a Knicks Lakers trade ..... with Pau and Amare being the main pieces of the trade i would like copeland to come with Amare... if that was ever a trade scenario..

and wrong system??? Like Majesty said Why didn't he post up when Dwight got fouled out? how come he's NEVER in the paint? how come he never post up anymore? and has been taking a lot of threes lately LOL it's not the system it's the player

and for this post I think the Mods should do something about it if they are regulating it

#2347 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:49 PM

It's not just about being the second option while on the floor. It's about being "the guy" for your team, knowing you have to play well for your team to play well, knowing where you are gonna get the ball, when you are gonna get the ball. If he played for the celtics the offense would be all about rondo and Pau. You know nothing about basketball do you? Now since I just took you to school and taught you about basketball, I am going to give you a quiz. Why is Pau Gasol not playing to Pau Gasol standards?

Actually you didn't. You're basically saying that Pau doesn't know how to try unless he's THE GUY on that team. And if you're saying he's mentally checking himself out. Please explain to me how he'd be THE GUY on a team with Garnett, Pierce and Rondo.

Do you think he'd somehow be the first or the second option on that team or THE guy?

Explain to me how Pau Gasol is "THE" Guy on a Celtics team where both Rondo and Pierce come before him, even sometimes Garnett.

At best Gasol becomes the 3rd and at times 4th option on that team. Pretty much what he has here.

So maybe you should tell me how and why the Celtics would give Pau priority over both Rondo and Pierce or heck even Garnett at the 4. Please, "school" me to THAT side of your knowledge :laughing:

You're a joke.

Your answer to the question is that Gasol has to be THE GUY FROM DAY ONE and that he won't even show that side of himself when he's given ample opportunity to do such because our big man is in foul trouble or has been ejected. And your excuse because you don't want to admit your wrong is that he NEEDS to be the guy out of the box or he won't perform no matter how many chances he has.

you INSULT Gasol more than you do him justice. But you're too prideful to admit you're wrong to see that. So you find ridiculous reason after ridiculous reason.

So please give me the ridiculous reason on why Gasol would get priority over Rondo, Pierce and Garnett and why he wouldn't just be a 3rd option there PRETTY MUCH like he is here. Please explain that. Tell me how GASOL unseats Rondo and Pierce at the top of the food chain and priority in Boston. I'd really like to hear you come up with an excuse again :)

Posted Image

Edited by Majesty, December 28, 2012 - 05:55 PM.

#2348 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:50 PM

Your crazy if you think Pau would get more shots then KG and Pierce

#2349 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 05:51 PM

Actually you didn't. You're basically saying that Pau doesn't know how to try unless he's THE GUY on that team. And if you're saying he's mentally checking himself out. Please explain to me how he'd be THE GUY on a team with Garnett, Pierce and Rondo.

Do you think he'd somehow be the first or the second option on that team or THE guy?

Explain to me how Pau Gasol is "THE" Guy on a Celtics team where both Rondo and Pierce come before him, even sometimes Garnett.

At best Gasol becomes the 3rd and at times 4th option on that team. Pretty much what he has here.

So maybe you should tell me how and why the Celtics would give Pau priority over both Rondo and Pierce or heck even Garnett at the 4. Please, "school" me to THAT side of your knowledge :laughing:

You're a joke.

LMFAO the same thing I just said!

#2350 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:03 PM

You're a joke.

So what you got out of that was Pau doesn't try unless he "the guy" that just proves you don't know how to interpret words into thoughts. Also do the celtics players that are better than Pau? Yes. The difference between Pau on the lakers and Pau on the celtics is that the celtics stars all get equal opportunity to score. No one on their team averages more than 20.2 Ppg (pierce). How many times did amare post up in Pheonix? Just stfu already because you still didn't pass the quiz little boy. You don't any basketball knowledge you just spout at ignorant [expletive] like "Pau shoots jumpers too much" like a little retard. Add some basketball knowledge or gtfo. Same with you cj. You just reply to my comments by saying the same ignorant [expletive] that waterboy does.

#2351 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:09 PM

So what you got out of that was Pau doesn't try unless he "the guy" that just proves you don't know how to interpret words into thoughts. Also do the celtics players that are better than Pau? Yes. The difference between Pau on the lakers and Pau on the celtics is that the celtics stars all get equal opportunity to score. No one on their team averages more than 20.2 Ppg (pierce). How many times did amare post up in Pheonix? Just stfu already because you still didn't pass the quiz little boy. You don't any basketball knowledge you just spout at ignorant [expletive] like "Pau shoots jumpers too much" like a little retard. Add some basketball knowledge or gtfo. Same with you cj. You just reply to my comments by saying the same ignorant [expletive] that waterboy does.

Well let's look at YOUR words

It's not just about being the second option while on the floor. It's about being "the guy" for your team, knowing you have to play well for your team to play well, knowing where you are gonna get the ball, when you are gonna get the ball. If he played for the celtics the offense would be all about rondo and Pau.

Any sane reader would stop RIGHT THERE. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about if you for ONE SECOND think that Gasol on the Celtics means that they would run the offense through him and Rondo. that's the most idiotic thing you could ever post as far as an outcome of that trade.

And I will say it again

Your answer to the question is that Gasol has to be THE GUY FROM DAY ONE and that he won't even show that side of himself when he's given ample opportunity to do such because our big man is in foul trouble or has been ejected. And your excuse because you don't want to admit your wrong is that he NEEDS to be the guy out of the box or he won't perform no matter how many chances he has.

you INSULT Gasol more than you do him justice. But you're too prideful to admit you're wrong to see that. So you find ridiculous reason after ridiculous reason.

So please give me the ridiculous reason on why Gasol would get priority over Rondo, Pierce and Garnett and why he wouldn't just be a 3rd option there PRETTY MUCH like he is here. Please explain that. Tell me how GASOL unseats Rondo and Pierce at the top of the food chain and priority in Boston. I'd really like to hear you come up with an excuse again :)

THE FACT that in YOUR OWN WORDS you think that the Celtics offense would run through Rondo and Gasol if Pau was there is just enough to bury whatever knowledge you want to act like you have. And that is why you chose the name MrKnowitAll because deep down inside you know it's the opposite! :)

Game over :) Try to weasel out of that one. But you know you're done.

Posted Image

Edited by Majesty, December 28, 2012 - 06:10 PM.

#2352 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:14 PM

Your crazy if you think Pau would get more shots then KG and Pierce

Lol. Pau averages 11.7 shots per game while he has a guy on his team shooting 21+ shots per game.
Pierce shoots 15.1
Garnett shoots 12.1
Rondo shoots 11.4
Pierce shoots 6 shots less than Kobe per game. Do you see the shots he'd be getting now? Now come back at me with another stupid comment so I can take you back to 2nd grade.

#2353 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:18 PM

Well let's look at YOUR words

Any sane reader would stop RIGHT THERE. You have NO IDEA what you are talking about if you for ONE SECOND think that Gasol on the Celtics means that they would run the offense through him and Rondo. that's the most idiotic thing you could ever post as far as an outcome of that trade.

And I will say it again

THE FACT that in YOUR OWN WORDS you think that the Celtics offense would run through Rondo and Gasol if Pau was there is just enough to bury whatever knowledge you want to act like you have. And that is why you chose the name MrKnowitAll because deep down inside you know it's the opposite! :)

Game over :) Try to weasel out of that one. But you know you're done.

Posted Image

Did you know that "THE GUY" is singular? There can only be one "guy" and he can't do that on a team that has Kobe Bryant you idiot.

#2354 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:23 PM

Did you know that "THE GUY" is singular? There can only be one "guy" and he can't do that on a team that has Kobe Bryant you idiot.

Dude you think the Celtics would run their offense through Rondo and Gasol if they got him.

This was over the moment you uttered that word. No way of weaseling or fancy wording is going to escape that.

Those were YOUR words :) Just stop dude, it's over.

You think the Celtics would run their offense through Gasol and Rondo. Your words, no changing, no nothing, your words. You think that Gasol would be "THE GUY" on a team with Rondo, Pierce and Garnett and if you want to use "singular" term then that means you stick him in priority over Rondo despite you trying to say that he could be a "second" option.

Now you're just disagreeing with yourself and having an argument from one post you made to another post you made. You're like Mitt Romney arguing with himself from 4 years ago.

Keep trying. You only make it worse.

Edited by Majesty, December 28, 2012 - 06:27 PM.

#2355 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:26 PM

Dude you think the Celtics would run their offense through Rondo and Gasol if they got him.

This was over the moment you uttered that word. No way of weaseling or fancy wording is going to escape that.

Those were YOUR words :) Just stop dude, it's over.

You think the Celtics would run their offense through Gasol and Rondo. Your words, no changing, no nothing, your words.

Keep trying. You only make it worse.

Give me a reason why not? I gave you facts of why they would. You just keep saying I'm wrong, well why? That's what I mean when I say you say ignorant [expletive] with no factual backing and no basketball knowledge.

#2356 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:32 PM

Give me a reason why not? I gave you facts of why they would. You just keep saying I'm wrong, well why? That's what I mean when I say you say ignorant [expletive] with no factual backing and no basketball knowledge.

I've given you reasons why not.

You have YET to give me a reason why Gasol would be "THE GUY" on the Celtics.

Nor have you answered why in one post you said Gasol had to be the number one or two "guy" on the team

And then you tried to turn it into singular. WHICH would then insinuate that you think Gasol would take priority over Rondo, KG and Pierce on the Celtics. Yet you've given me NO facts as to why, nor have you explained why your opinion changes post to post when I bust another hole in your failed logic.

Why don't you tell me how in your world that the Celtics if they got Gasol would suddenly start running their offense through Rondo and Gasol and HOW exactly he would beat out priority over Pierce and Garnett. YOU have yet to even answer that simple question in any way shape or form that I haven't already busted.

You just make it worse trying to push home your point that makes no sense whatsoever. Try to explain why the Celtics would run the offense through Rondo and Gasol while forgoing the priority of Pierce and Garnett.

Like I said, you keep avoiding it because you can't prove why without looking like more of an idiot.

Keep cussing, it only proves how shallow your opinion really was, and you refuse to admit you're wrong so you keep trying to change the meaning post by post by post and it's getting more pathetic by the moment.

If you think for one second that the Celtics offense would be ALL ABOUT Rondo and Gasol,, OR if you think for one second that Gasol would be THE SINGULAR FORM "GUY" on the Celtics with players like Rondo, Pierce, Garnett ahead of him. You've already lost. Both the debate, and your sanity.

Good day

Posted Image

#2357 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,177 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 06:37 PM

I've given you reasons why not.

You have YET to give me a reason why Gasol would be "THE GUY" on the Celtics.

Nor have you answered why in one post you said Gasol had to be the number one or two "guy" on the team

And then you tried to turn it into singular. WHICH would then insinuate that you think Gasol would take priority over Rondo, KG and Pierce on the Celtics. Yet you've given me NO facts as to why, nor have you explained why your opinion changes post to post when I bust another hole in your failed logic.

Why don't you tell me how in your world that the Celtics if they got Gasol would suddenly start running their offense through Rondo and Gasol and HOW exactly he would beat out priority over Pierce and Garnett. YOU have yet to even answer that simple question in any way shape or form that I haven't already busted.

You just make it worse trying to push home your point that makes no sense whatsoever. Try to explain why the Celtics would run the offense through Rondo and Gasol while forgoing the priority of Pierce and Garnett.

Like I said, you keep avoiding it because you can't prove why without looking like more of an idiot.

Keep cussing, it only proves how shallow your opinion really was, and you refuse to admit you're wrong so you keep trying to change the meaning post by post by post and it's getting more pathetic by the moment.

If you think for one second that the Celtics offense would be ALL ABOUT Rondo and Gasol,, OR if you think for one second that Gasol would be THE SINGULAR FORM "GUY" on the Celtics with players like Rondo, Pierce, Garnett ahead of him. You've already lost. Both the debate, and your sanity.

Good day

Posted Image

Dude I just put a post of all the shots per game of the people you say Pau wouldn't be able to get shots from. Now instead of constantly shooting down my idea with no facts whatsoever. Why don't you put a realistic trade idea that the other team would take and would benefit the other team as much as it benefits us, instead of just shooting down mine. I want to see factual reasons of why each team would do it and how it would benefit them.

Edited by MrKnowItAll, December 28, 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#2358 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 07:00 PM

Lol. Pau averages 11.7 shots per game while he has a guy on his team shooting 21+ shots per game.
Pierce shoots 15.1
Garnett shoots 12.1
Rondo shoots 11.4
Pierce shoots 6 shots less than Kobe per game. Do you see the shots he'd be getting now? Now come back at me with another stupid comment so I can take you back to 2nd grade.

Besides Kobe and MWP taking shots the next guy to take shots is pau cause most of the time Dwight doesn't get over 10 shots most games... and with Rondo, KG, and Pierce he will NOT be "THE GUY" and he will not be the Second or first option on the Celtics so please cut it out

#2359 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 28, 2012 - 07:16 PM

No.

Contracts wouldn't add up for one.

And for two, MWP is our most productive guy off the bench so trading him is a no go.

Trading him while keeping Clark and Ebanks??? No. We want to upgrade not downgrade.

You trade helpful players to get value back. The Lakers aren't going to get anything by trading Clark and Ebanks.

Just because they're helpful, doesn't mean they shouldn't be traded. If it overall helps the team, then the Lakers should do it.

If the Lakers can get a productive and athletic wing player in exchange for Metta, do it and don't look back.

Edited by Japago, December 28, 2012 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#2360 Majesty

Majesty

• 36,701 posts

Posted December 28, 2012 - 07:17 PM

You trade helpful players to get value back. The Lakers aren't going to get anything by trading Clark and Ebanks.

Just because they're helpful, doesn't mean they shouldn't be traded. If it overall helps the team, then the Lakers should do it.

If the Lakers can get a productive and athletic wing player in exchange for Metta, do it and don't look back.

Metta shouldn't be traded while Clark, Duhon, Ebanks are on this team. Metta is the sole reason we don't play 2 of those 3 and has been giving us 15-20 off the bench consistently except for the last game and has been solid all year and also is the best wing defender on the team aside from Kobe. Losing him makes Kobe and Dwight the only defenders on this team.

it would be VERY bad if that was the case.

Edited by Majesty, December 28, 2012 - 07:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pau, Gasol

26 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)