Photo

How did Meeks end up in the doghouse already?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,418 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 14, 2012 - 10:40 AM

Meeks is forcing the issue during games. You can tell he's trying to do too much

• 40,431 posts

Posted November 14, 2012 - 10:44 AM

Well let's see what I predicted.

When Meeks made his debut in the opener, people clamored for Ebanks, Mike Brown benched him and Meeks became the savior and Brown was an idiot for not playing him and then as I predicted when he hit a slump after getting playing time he'd go back to being considered a scrub again.

Gotta love the predictability of some fans ^_^

This business is about results. We live in a what have you done for me lately society for the most part.

yo.

#63 Disturbed

Disturbed

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted November 14, 2012 - 12:10 PM

I knew nothing about Meeks before the Lakers picked him to be a gunner off the bench or at least a solid 3 pt.shooter.., ..To me he is not that "playa" kind of guy, he is not a Jason Terry type, an aggressive in your face guy, I have been unimpressed with him so far..
NEARLY ALL MEN CAN STAND ADVERISTY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN'S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER.
Abraham Lincoln

#64 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted November 15, 2012 - 12:36 AM

Guess who was the spark for the C's tonight?
http://scores.espn.g...&version=mobile

This is the guy I wanted instead of Meeks. I knew he was a scrub from day one, never understood the praise Laker fans were giving him. Knew he was a decent shooter, but that's really the only thing he offers and he's incredibly streaky. We chose Meeks over Barbosa, and with D'Antoni here now, I think it's safe to say we went for the wrong guy.

I hope Meeks can be a productive bench player, or else were [expletive]ed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users