#41 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 03, 2012 - 08:17 AM

Ok so the hands down fastest and one of the strongest guards in the game involved in a tandem that BEAT the numbers of LBJ & Wade... and you're telling me Westbrook couldn't go 27+ppg if he was by himself??? Gtho llh. If you can't see that Westbrook is a born scorer you should just stick to watching the Cowboys and leave basketball alone. You don't luck up and score 23 ppg with a guy that's putting up 30 on the same team & even moreso 43 in the finals. Don't let your dislike for a guy make you short change his ability.

What are you talking about? I've NEVER shortchanged Westbrook's ability. I clearly said in my original post that he has aton of talent. Could be the best point guard in the league. Hell maybe even the best player overall, but he makes so many stupid decisions on the basketball court. Durant was killing the Spurs. They had no answer for him yet Westbrook went away from him. Westbrook clearly was struggling that night yet kept jacking it up instead of feeding the hot hand. He's never gonna reach his full potential if they don't move him to shooting guard because he's just not a true point guard. He's a scoring guard in every sense of the word.

Edited by Cowboys&LakersFan, November 03, 2012 - 08:20 AM.

htCCl0m.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users