Podcast: Voice of the Nation - Episode #14

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 25, 2008 - 12:00 AM

Posted Image

The Voice of the Nation Podcast with Andrew Rafner, David Brickley and Gregory Small will guide you through the capillaries and ventricles of the Lakers Nation.

Today on the Friday edition of the Voice of the Nation, Andrew and David welcome new co-host Gregory “G-Small” Smalls to the show. Also, the new three headed monster of great Laker talk and discourse dives into the murky waters regarding Luke Walton, Lamar Odom and Sun Yue.

Playlist -
Abe Froman - Russian 101
Big Star - The Ballad of El Goodo
T-Pain ft. Lil’ Wayne - Can’t Believe It.
Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
The Marvelettes - I’ll Keep Holding On
Jagged Edge ft. Nelly - Where the Party At
The Sea Urchins - Pristine Christine
Paul Simon - Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard

Subscribe: RSS | iTunes | Digg Us!

Download Link: Voice of the Nation - Episode #14

Please call our toll-free voicemail and leave us questions or comments and it might even make it to Voice of the Nation.

We’re counting on you!
1-866-520-4037

Please be sure to leave your name (or TLN username) and location.

#2 Guest_Nissan_*

Guest_Nissan_*

Posted October 25, 2008 - 12:05 AM

Congrats to my homie G-small.

Peoples Radio. :thumbsup:

G-small needs to get a better mic. lol.

Good job guys.

#3 L.G.Fuad411

L.G.Fuad411

Rookie

• 33 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2008 - 06:02 PM

I admired Andrew's "Stu Lantz" reference.

I was at that Clipps/Lakers game at the end of last year. I loved booing Smush. Smush would stand up when he played D. And there is a guy at my school who wears a "signed" Smush jersey. My and my buddies just laugh at him..

Don't discount Dbricks here. 73+ is possible. this team is seriously stacked. barring any major injury, this team can beat that record. MUCH deeper than that '04 team that was expected by some to beat that 72-10 record. and I got Jordan Farmar as the 6th man. Odom plays like he's from the movie Space Jam.

and to say that the Lakers will only win "one" more game than last year is ridiculous. All the young guys matured a little bit, and now they have Pau for a FULL year, as well as Bynum for a FULL year.

Edited by L.G.Fuad411, October 27, 2008 - 06:05 PM.

'08-'09: 75-7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users