#1 tsidebotham

tsidebotham

Rookie

• 94 posts
  • Name:Travis
  • Fan Since:birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 29, 2012 - 02:10 PM

who would have thought that the last two sixth men get traded the next off season?

weird... the sixth man is typically the main player off the bench, and really what makes a good team successful. they are typically the starter coming off the bench. I could understand wanting a bigger role and leaving during free agency for a starting role, but I can't remember when two in a row were traded...

#2 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,446 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted October 29, 2012 - 10:08 PM

who would have thought that the last two sixth men get traded the next off season?

weird... the sixth man is typically the main player off the bench, and really what makes a good team successful. they are typically the starter coming off the bench. I could understand wanting a bigger role and leaving during free agency for a starting role, but I can't remember when two in a row were traded...

I think the last four 6th-men-of-the-years are all with different teams now via trade or free agency. Harden, Odom, Crawford, and I think Jason Terry. It is weird that these guys are generally regarded as being cornerstone-types of players to the franchise (with the exception of maybe Crawford, but I'm not very familiar with the Hawks) yet they move so often. And it's especially weird that back-to-back 6th men were traded

#3 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,446 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted October 29, 2012 - 10:09 PM

I guess I didn't need to quote that, haha. I'm the only other post, I think it's obvious what I was referring to. lol

#4 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 4,525 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted October 29, 2012 - 11:29 PM

Watching NBATV today--the top 5 bench scorers from last season all changed teams. Harden, Terry, Williams, Harrington and Crawford. Crazy.
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users