LOL he mad

#82 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,788 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:01 PM

He's a 6'6" shooting Gaurd who can handle the ball and score from anywhere on the floor and has crazy wingspan and is a good defensive player

Yeah I know Kobe is good

#83 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 9,049 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:04 PM

He's a 6'6" shooting Gaurd who can handle the ball and score from anywhere on the floor and has crazy wingspan and is a good defensive player

That doesn't mean his body is NBA ready. NBA players are so strong that they make these rookies look like jokes on both ends of the floor. I'm not saying he won't develop later on, but he won't be amazing right off the bat

#84 b.diddy2417

b.diddy2417

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Name:Brian
  • Fan Since:since i was 5
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:05 PM

* Guard

#85 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,252 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:07 PM

* Guard

Really?

#86 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,331 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:08 PM

great trade for both sides

lamb and martin (if he stays healthy) is better than just harden. a healthy martin can put up 20 in his sleep and is a sniper. Lamb has best shooter in the league potential but he tends to disappear. so what does that mean, put him on the bench and that way his production isn't do or die.

with the picks OKC is now in position to get the big man they've been starving for and in 3-4 years we may see the best line-up by far in the NBA. they don't have many holes.

harden was a creator, they'll miss that. but what they lose in creation they gain in scoring. lamb will put up 15 in his sleep in his rookie year, you can book that. he had a ridiculous skill set in college when it came to scoring. without lamb Kemba isn't able to lead UCONN to the championship

they are sick deep in positions 1-3

durant/ sepholosha
martin/ lamb
westbrook/ maynor

thats deep.

houston gets another perimeter player. their whole season depends on how the 75 PFs they drafted develop
Posted Image

#87 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,331 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:10 PM

That doesn't mean his body is NBA ready. NBA players are so strong that they make these rookies look like jokes on both ends of the floor. I'm not saying he won't develop later on, but he won't be amazing right off the bat

lamb isn't really that type of player. think more reggie miller (who was a HOFer and was built like a twig). lamb is a movement guy, he likes to move off of screens, and shoot.

now your gonna have martin, durant, and lamb swinging around and all 3 are legitimate snipers. westbrook is gonna be able to do what he wants.
Posted Image

#88 Nego

Nego

El Duro

• 1,142 posts
  • Fan Since:Lakers traded for Kobe

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:10 PM

Harden More Than Just OK-C

James Harden was a valuable piece of the puzzle for Oklahoma City. His impact on and off the court was seen mostly on offense, where he brought life to the Thunder and was huge from 3-point range per 48 minutes. Here's a look at when he was on and off the court:

ON OFF
PPG (106.4) 95.4
+/- (+9.1) +1.4
3-Pt FG pct (37.1) 33.0

-- Per 48 minutes
-- ESPN Stats & Information

I doubt he will be able to provide anything like this anytime soon.

Edited by Nego, October 27, 2012 - 08:11 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:12 PM

It really disappoints me how lakers fan don't know anything about players coming into the league

#90 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,331 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:13 PM

lamb and martin are going to help in a very different way than harden. first of all harden was best with the ball. he could shoot but was most effective with the ball.

lamb and martin are going to open up the floor for westbrook and durant and prevent double teams. also this means less thabo time out there with westbrook and durant clogging up lanes.

it's a gutsy move. it changes their team dynamic. OKC is now a 3 point shooting team as opposed to a team of athletic slashers
Posted Image

#91 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 9,049 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:14 PM

lamb isn't really that type of player. think more reggie miller (who was a HOFer and was built like a twig). lamb is a movement guy, he likes to move off of screens, and shoot.

now your gonna have martin, durant, and lamb swinging around and all 3 are legitimate snipers. westbrook is gonna be able to do what he wants.

Lots of players like to move and shoot, that doesn't warrant a comparison to Reggie Miller. Again, I'm not saying he's gonna be a bust, I'm just saying he's not going to be able to contribute right of the bat like people think.

#92 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,788 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:14 PM

It really disappoints me how lakers fan don't know anything about players coming into the league

Dude! your making Jeremy Lamb sound like he's a superstar already. We Laker fans are telling you that its going to take some time for him to develop and THEN maybe he will be the player your describing him to be.

#93 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:16 PM

I doubt he will be able to provide anything like this anytime soon.

Okay that's fine lol Sam presti has to be the best general manager I've ever seen dude can draft and makes just the right trades I remember when everybody said trading away Jeff green was dumb and look how that turned out

#94 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,331 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:18 PM

Lots of players like to move and shoot, that doesn't warrant a comparison to Reggie Miller. Again, I'm not saying he's gonna be a bust, I'm just saying he's not going to be able to contribute right of the bat like people think.

i've seen enough of lamb, more than anyone on here, to tell you he isn't a typical move off the ball shooter. he's not jodie meeks. this guy has a legitimate skill set, he's a sniper, he has a nasty floater, he can handle the ball, he has great athleticism

his only issue is aggressiveness which will not be an issue because he'll come off the bench.

lamb will contribute a ton right off the bat because his skill set is incredibly translatable to the NBA game. Ray allen, Rip Hamilton, Ben gordon all UCONN guys that were able to contribute right away because they knew how to create space and were snipers

lamb will follow in their footsteps
Posted Image

#95 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:20 PM

i've seen enough of lamb, more than anyone on here, to tell you he isn't a typical move off the ball shooter. he's not jodie meeks. this guy has a legitimate skill set, he's a sniper, he has a nasty floater, he can handle the ball, he has great athleticism

his only issue is aggressiveness which will not be an issue because he'll come off the bench.

lamb will contribute a ton right off the bat because his skill set is incredibly translatable to the NBA game. Ray allen, Rip Hamilton, Ben gordon all UCONN guys that were able to contribute right away because they knew how to create space and were snipers

lamb will follow in their footsteps

Jeremy lamb was my favorite college player last year

#96 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,331 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:22 PM

Jeremy lamb was my favorite college player last year

cool, i saw jeremy lamb walking to class everyday
Posted Image

#97 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:24 PM

Thats crazy. Their offer was just $4.5 mil short and he wouldn't accept it and they promptly traded him

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#98 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,252 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:25 PM

Why? It's not like we have any reason to get info on these guys, we always in the late second round lol.

#99 LakeShowTime

LakeShowTime

16x champs

• 1,435 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted October 27, 2012 - 08:26 PM

I could not have ever though Harden would be in a Rockets jersey

1i5mo.gif

#100 Nego

Nego

El Duro