#1 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2012 - 09:54 AM

http://www.prosports...ture/Lakers.htm

I'm a lil salty that if we would have kept that first round pick from the last draft we would have Jared Cunningham.... a PG/SG that's athletic and could have been serviceable right away

#2 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,287 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 27, 2012 - 09:57 AM

Kobe is playing now, the Lakers have to maximize his time here. Getting younger players and trying to develop them that much in Kobe's tenure is a waste of time. Once Dwight takes the reigns of the team, I think you'll see more youth coming in. But right now, this team needs to win immediately, not wait for kids to develop while Kobe's last years dwindle away in to second round exits.

#3 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,231 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 27, 2012 - 10:16 AM

Man you complain more than anyone here. We have a collection of some of the best players in the world. Look if you want to watch teams go draft players and develop them go watch the cavs or something. Lakers dont do that. We have a 16 championship strategy that I think has been working very well. I would way rather trade for players that are already proven then draft some guy out of college that we have no idea if he will do good in the nba.

#4 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,116 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 27, 2012 - 10:33 AM

Man you complain more than anyone here. We have a collection of some of the best players in the world. Look if you want to watch teams go draft players and develop them go watch the cavs or something. Lakers dont do that. We have a 16 championship strategy that I think has been working very well. I would way rather trade for players that are already proven then draft some guy out of college that we have no idea if he will do good in the nba.

COMPLAIN!?!? I just don't want Steve Blake on this roster anymore that's my only complaint the Lakers are already a stacked team that will probably win it all this year and anything less is a disappointment... I'm just showing everybody what draft picks we have left since we traded away almost all of them

#5 alec613

alec613

Off The Bench

• 1,439 posts
  • Fan Since:Can't remember
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted October 27, 2012 - 11:41 AM

The Orlando Magic drafts Andrew Wiggins ; then he's gonna play for the Lakers after his rookie contract xD

TEAM TANK

TEAMtANK.png

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,507 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 27, 2012 - 02:04 PM

Lakers will get Jabari Parker one of these days. mark my words :glasses:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores