• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

#21 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 23, 2012 - 08:28 AM

I can't listen to real deal deem anybody scrubs anymore every time he says a player is a scrub he starts playing well and actually contributes.... Ex Gerald Green and Etwan Moore have both been solid contributors to their teams.... I'm starting to think he doesn't even actually watch the games but reads stats about the players

You must have natural beer goggle vision.

#22 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 23, 2012 - 12:07 PM

I can't listen to real deal deem anybody scrubs anymore every time he says a player is a scrub he starts playing well and actually contributes.... Ex Gerald Green and Etwan Moore have both been solid contributors to their teams.... I'm starting to think he doesn't even actually watch the games but reads stats about the players

Dayum.....I think every laker fan is frustrated with morris and Kapono getting no clock

Demarcus Cousins for Andrew Bynum?

josh mcroberts was the only player signing I liked this season

WHOA Shannon brown was actually a good defensive player

Hill has no defense though let a [expletive] just come in and get a lay up and then got his shot block by YI lmao but mcroberts is still prolly better though

Jermayne Taylor is the only gaurd we could use and maybe etan as a back up big man that can play defense and rebound....Nouri best bet is to callup eyenga

Ebanks at the 2>>>>>>>Steve Blake at the 2

Ebanks is useless to this kind of team we have

Ebanks has shut me up with his defense this game

Lebron is the best player in the NBA? :laughing:

Jordan hill doesn't look very skilled and looked lost in garbage minutes lol so he might be worst than Murphy and Roberts only thing we know he can do better is rebound

Hill is a great defender, rebounder and can put the ball in the hoop couldn't ask anymore from a back up big man

He has to be like 13 years old if he thinks the garbage centers we have today are better than the 90s centers lol THERE ARE NO CENTERS today that are even decent really

The only player I would get rid of Pau for is anthony Davis smh he has gaurd like skills with crazy defense and rebounding and is REALLY.... There is no other PF in the league that come close to Paus skillset except for Anthony Davis

Gasol for devin Harris Paul milsap and Alec burc that would be GREAT

I think people are fooled by loaded stats and highlight dunks by Lebron.... Cause Durant is clearly better than Lebron

#23 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 12:07 PM

C.J. miles isn't that good

we could get Alonzo Gee, Courntey Lee, Rudy Fernandez, or C.J. Miles as SOLID back up SG for CHEAP

Andre miller is NOT what we need at all his perimeter defense is terrible and he's not a consistent shooter

Millers a good point gaurd and he's efficient and very crafty but no

Everybody always talks about his stats but if his stats were that dayum good why does he have no rings???

PLEASE STOP UNDERRATING EVERY PLAYER WE GET

SCRUB

GARBAGE

3 year deal for a 38 year old point gaurd who can't defend? I wanna see how this goes cause he's not going have anyone set screens for him :facepalm:

Well Howard coming here isn't happening he doesn't want to be here and he wants to be the top dog on his team so let him

T-Mac was closing games for the hawks last season I would pick him up

ALL SCRUBS I'll pass

And then a page later, same topic...

Get andray blatche!

1.Kobe Bryant
2. Manu Ginobli
3. Dwayne Wade
4. Kevin Durant
5. Chris Paul
6.Dwight Howard
7. Deron Williams
8. Lebron James
9. Carmelo Anthony
10. Andrew Bynum

I can't believe everybody is sleeping on Manu Ginobli like he still isn't an elite player

Reeves Nelson is a decent player

I take everything back I said about Sacre lol

#24 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 12:09 PM

That's from me searching through 1/3 of your posts. Stop talking.

#25 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,365 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 23, 2012 - 12:18 PM

Posted Image

#26 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,124 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted October 23, 2012 - 12:28 PM

Posted Image

:laughing: :laughing: :censored: classic!
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#27 EddieJones

EddieJones

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eddie, Cooper, Ariza

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:13 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wow - excellent work!!!

Can't wait for the rebuttal....

#28 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:25 PM

LMAO oh wow I still stand with most of it but atleast when I'm wrong I'll admit it

#29 goinskyhigh10

goinskyhigh10

Rookie

• 45 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:28 PM

LOL!

#30 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,012 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:37 PM

LMAO oh wow I still stand with most of it but atleast when I'm wrong I'll admit it

hey im with you that i would have traded bynum for Cousins AND Thorton,tho.. well i wanted that deal before Dwight was imminent..

but go after Flynn . he cant be worse than who we have --- the romney argument, im actually confident in it here tho

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#31 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,529 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:41 PM

LOL

#32 EddieJones

EddieJones

Rookie

• 279 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:57 PM

We should get Flynn!

#33 EddieJones

EddieJones

Rookie

• 279 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 01:58 PM

We should get Flynn!

We should not get Flynn. :laughing:

Edited by EddieJones, October 23, 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#34 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,658 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted October 23, 2012 - 02:06 PM

:laughing:

i cant stop ahah

#35 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,104 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 04:34 PM

Posted Image

hR3rI.png

#36 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,086 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 23, 2012 - 04:41 PM

No.. do not get Jonny Flynn!!

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#37 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts

Posted October 23, 2012 - 08:07 PM

I've admitted when I'm wrong, but it's rare because I'm rarely wrong. Majesty will tell you that I have.

But, here's something else you're wrong about: the players I call scrubs. I did a post search. Want to know who all I've called scrubs on this site since 2008?

Darius Morris
E'Twaun Moore
Smush Parker
Brian Cardinal
Troy Murphy
Flip Murray (if he doesn't have the ball in his hands, and I made this clear)
Coby Karl

Did I ever call Gerald Green a scrub? Nope. I actually said that he just wouldn't fit with this team, in the triangle offense or in the offense Brown was running last year. Would you like to see the topic again?

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/54334-we-definitely-should-have-signed-gerald-green

I said it over and over again.

I also stated that he would be better off in New Jersey...which means I wasn't going to be surprised if he played better.

While he won't be good enough to be a starter on a very good playoff team (you can quote me on this), he will be much better off in New Jersey, or a similar team, that doesn't ask him to do anything else OR doesn't have to adjust their offense to accommodate him.

Also, in that same topic, you'll see this quote from you:

I'm always right

So if you always admit when you're wrong, I hope you'll step back in here and admit that you're not always right.

Even today, given what Gerald Green has done in New Jersey (scoring points), I'm still going to tell you that he would not fit in well with this team. Nash can fit anyone into his offense, but the fact is it's the Princeton. Green would see limited time on the floor, handle the ball less, rarely find himself in ISO's. That's not good for a one-dimensional scorer.

By the way...any idea why the Nets didn't give Green a contract? Any clue why they didn't want him as a backup to Joe Johnson or Gerald Wallace? They have Marshon Brooks, but Green can play two positions on the floor, and he's easily the ideal backup SF...right? Just curious. They had him for half the season last year...you'd think they would be REALLY impressed by his play.

In that thread, and using a post search, you'll find that I stated maybe three times that I would trade any of our bench players (from last season) for Gerald Green. Blake, Ebanks, Goudelock, Morris, and anyone else at the backup guard or small forward spots (of course, I wouldn't say Jordan Hill, because he's a big man). That didn't qualify him as a scrub, because in another post, I specifically pointed out that Steve Blake was not a scrub. Blake may have been better for our team, actually (than Green), but I would still make the trade based on age and money.

Now, I'm not going to waste any more time with this. Just understand that you shouldn't run your chops if you aren't going to bring your "A" game. If you have something to say about things I've posted, whenever, make sure you've got reason to say it...and in the process, be a credible poster that isn't going to open the door for me to get the 4th and 10 sack.

#38 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 23, 2012 - 08:09 PM

Oh this is tooooooo good

#39 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor