#21 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,993 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 17, 2012 - 10:36 AM

Jordan Farmar is a scrub

thats an opinion, either way, hes better than blake and duhon . he can shoot, and drive with some speed, blake and duhon cannot do one or the other.

Edited by KeepItRealOrElse, October 17, 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#22 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 17, 2012 - 10:45 AM

Mitch: Yeah, they're available. Hit me up.

more like "come on down to crazy mitch's, we're giving away scrubs because we're crrrraaazzzyyy"

those of you in la know what im talking about lol.

Edited by SweatShop, October 17, 2012 - 10:46 AM.

Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#23 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted October 17, 2012 - 10:49 AM

Jordan farmar is better than all 3 pgs combined
Posted Image

#24 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 17, 2012 - 12:12 PM

Jordan farmar is better than all 3 pgs combined

thats probably debatable but he was still a disappointment for the lakers overall. i remember a time where he was a beast getting to the rim and finishing but that didnt last. also his defense was atrocious, especially for a fast guard. his passing was also pretty poor imo.

i really havent seen him much since he left to say how good he is now but i doubt he has lived up to his potential. the kid was so athletic and had decent size for a pg but couldnt put the pieces together, utterly frustrating as a laker.

i wish we could put steve nash in his body though, that boy could dunk on people back then, pretty impressive hops for a 6 deuce.

had he been 4 or 5 years older, i would have probably been friends with him at taft lol.
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#25 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,758 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:15 PM

Jordan Farmar is terrible. I'm not sure what the fascination is with scrub players that we've let go of in the past.

He can't shoot (can chuck), he refused to drive in 9/10 times when he was here, and he is a wash defensively compared to either Blake or Duhon. Not worth bringing back. Looked good in New Jersey because they are the Nets, bottom-feeders for the last 4 years. We saw how bad he was in an actual system (which the Nets do not have), he has no place on this team.

#26 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,490 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:19 PM

more like "come on down to crazy mitch's, we're giving away scrubs because we're crrrraaazzzyyy"

those of you in la know what im talking about lol.

nice
Posted Image

#27 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,993 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:21 PM

Jordan Farmar is terrible. I'm not sure what the fascination is with scrub players that we've let go of in the past.

He can't shoot (can chuck), he refused to drive in 9/10 times when he was here, and he is a wash defensively compared to either Blake or Duhon. Not worth bringing back. Looked good in New Jersey because they are the Nets, bottom-feeders for the last 4 years. We saw how bad he was in an actual system (which the Nets do not have), he has no place on this team.

i think the playing time on the scrub team evolved his game,a bigger role will do that,it will expand ur game and give u confidence.and he shot 44% from 3 last year btw, he can shoot.. hes much better than duhon and blake

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#28 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,931 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:24 PM

i think the playing time on the scrub team evolved his game,a bigger role will do that,it will expand ur game and give u confidence.and he shot 44% from 3 last year btw, he can shoot.. hes much better than duhon and blake

Yeah but he felt he should be a starter in the league, that's why he's in turkey somewhere. He had too much of an ego to play anything less than a starter in his own mind. He wanted that big contract and a starting position and no one bought it.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#29 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,758 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:32 PM

He is not much better than either of them for reasons I've already pointed out. Same terrible defensive player, same crappy shot selection, and he'd still rather chuck it up from 20 feet out than drive and finish. I watched him play a handful of games last year, there was very little improvement in his overall game. 44% from 3 last year? Great. His career average prior to last season was 36%. In the triangle he was an average to below average point guard. We'd see more of the same in the Princeton since it contains many of the same elements.

Not worth bringing back, I don't want to see his lack of basketball IQ and defense on this team ever again.

#30 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,993 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 01:49 PM

Yeah but he felt he should be a starter in the league, that's why he's in turkey somewhere. He had too much of an ego to play anything less than a starter in his own mind. He wanted that big contract and a starting position and no one bought it.

thats hilarious, hilaaaaarious

#31 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,351 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 12:42 PM

RT @ChrisMannixSI: The Lakers have been dangling Steve Blake and Chris Duhon in trade talks, source said. Predictably, not a whole lot of interest.

#32 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,018 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted November 13, 2012 - 12:52 PM

Figures lol

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#33 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,275 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 13, 2012 - 12:55 PM

Ain't no one calling.

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#34 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 13, 2012 - 01:20 PM

Lol cant blame him for trying
Posted Image

#35 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 691 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:20 PM

Ain't no one calling.

What happened to all that interest in Blake at the trade deadline?
Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#36 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,743 posts
  • Name:Drazard

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:23 PM

RT @ChrisMannixSI: The Lakers have been dangling Steve Blake and Chris Duhon in trade talks, source said. Predictably, not a whole lot of interest.

Who wants those scrub?

33bkfif.jpg

#37 JGuez

JGuez

Off The Bench

• 2,378 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:28 PM

Blake for Calderon?

We save 8 million next year, but spend 13 mill more this year and the Raptors save 6.5 million this year, spend 4 million next year and just keep him as a backup PG.

#38 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 585 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:35 PM

who in their worst mind would make that trade.

#39 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,351 posts

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:36 PM

One of them will be traded closer to the deadline. Once injuries start to happen, teams start to look for players

#40 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted November 13, 2012 - 02:37 PM

Hopefully we can trade him to the Wolves since Rubio is out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users