Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted January 10, 2013 - 11:58 PM

Its funny how optimistic Laker nation was

If we win tommorow optimism we'll be regained.
htCCl0m.png

#43 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,251 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted January 11, 2013 - 02:36 AM

It's funny because I guy before the season started said on this forum that he bet 20 grand on the lakers making the finals, and 20 grand on them winning the finals, and he was calculating his earnings and was trying to convince everyone that they should invest any large amount of money they have laying around on the lakers making the finals because it was the "safest bet you could possibly make." Wow do I feel sorry for that guy.

#44 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 2,012 posts

Posted January 11, 2013 - 03:25 AM

Fans weren't to blame , our expectations was realistic. making the finals was realistic .. but this came out of the blue.

I still have this idea in my mind if nash kobe howard played alone against any team we'd win , but they don't know what they're good at yet as a team.

Edited by fozi, January 11, 2013 - 03:25 AM.

#45 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,929 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted January 11, 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's funny because I guy before the season started said on this forum that he bet 20 grand on the lakers making the finals, and 20 grand on them winning the finals, and he was calculating his earnings and was trying to convince everyone that they should invest any large amount of money they have laying around on the lakers making the finals because it was the "safest bet you could possibly make." Wow do I feel sorry for that guy.

lmao i remember that guy... for his sake he better have been bull[expletive]ting or its gonna suck losing all that money.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#46 Mehran The Great

Mehran The Great

Immortal

• 2,767 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24

Posted January 11, 2013 - 09:23 AM

I think he's right about us going 53-29.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

• 40,556 posts

Posted January 11, 2013 - 03:08 PM

Matt Barnes is ballin' for the Clippers. 'Tawn ain't doin' jack. Damn was I wrong about that haha. Hindsight's a B.

Clippers' system fits him better that what we had here when he was here with Mike Brown. They're more uptempo and he excels at fast-breaking, cutting, slashing, lots of activity/movement.

yo.

#48 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,539 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted January 12, 2013 - 09:51 AM

We were so wrong
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#49 trillionaire

trillionaire

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 12, 2013 - 11:05 AM

I been told yall we needed to keep matt Barnes!!!!!!!! I kept sayin we needa get rid of ebanks n keep Barnes but yall didn't wanna hear me!

#50 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted January 12, 2013 - 11:19 AM

If we win tommorow optimism we'll be regained.

You become optimistic because we finished the game good against SA even though they gave up.
Posted Image

#51 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,394 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted January 12, 2013 - 11:24 AM

I been told yall we needed to keep matt Barnes!!!!!!!! I kept sayin we needa get rid of ebanks n keep Barnes but yall didn't wanna hear me!

Barnes wouldn't be our savior. Dude choked in big games and he'll do the same with the Floppers

#52 trillionaire

trillionaire

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted January 12, 2013 - 12:17 PM

Didnt say he would be our savior but he would help out a whole lot. He's been ballin wit tha clips....with tha system we have I no he would do tha same especially with him playin with Nash b4....as well as Howard

#53 reryo

reryo

Rookie

• 1,329 posts
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted January 12, 2013 - 12:46 PM

Its funny how optimistic Laker nation was

And there was plenty of reason to be at that time. Many analysts called them arguably the greatest starting five ever. Barkley said they would get to the finals, Tim Legler said they would be unguardable, they were the freakin highest rated team on 2k13. You can count over 30 individual awards and honors collected among the starters. No one would have predicted they would be at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users