#62 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 18, 2012 - 04:21 PM

He may not be as fully talented as Kobe and Jordan, not many are. But he still has all around talent unmatched by many.

I do agree he has all around talent to score, rebound, pass, play D and the fact that he can do all those things with athleticism and size is talent.

I see what both of you guys are saying I just don't think you guys get each others point because I don't think either is wrong even though Drazard is going too hard imo

#63 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted October 18, 2012 - 10:33 PM

I do agree he has all around talent to score, rebound, pass, play D and the fact that he can do all those things with athleticism and size is talent.

I see what both of you guys are saying I just don't think you guys get each others point because I don't think either is wrong even though Drazard is going too hard imo

noooo I'm soft ! :rock:

33bkfif.jpg

#64 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts

Posted October 19, 2012 - 07:48 AM

He's an all around player. Why is this even an argument?

#65 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted October 19, 2012 - 10:37 AM

Yeah, I'm not understanding this "argument" at all. There is no way in hell that LeBron James is not a complete player at this point in his career. You could make that argument 2-3 years ago, but not today.

#66 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,880 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted October 19, 2012 - 11:11 AM

Yeah, I'm not understanding this "argument" at all. There is no way in hell that LeBron James is not a complete player at this point in his career. You could make that argument 2-3 years ago, but not today.

By stats :rolleyes:

33bkfif.jpg

#67 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,908 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 19, 2012 - 11:13 AM

and talent.....

"No Justice. No Peace. Jail the Racist Police!"

#68 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted October 19, 2012 - 11:29 AM

Um, no. He's been putting up the same stats for five years now, but he didn't stake his claim as best player in the game until two years ago. That was because he became more of a complete player by filling in holes in his game and prior to last season he filled in the biggest hole (a lock of a post-game) and became the unquestioned best player in the game.

If you actually pay attention to the game instead of blindly hating on LeBron (as you've done the last few pages), he is definitely a complete player. It doesn't make a bit of difference if he doesn't look as polished as Kobe on the floor, he's every bit as effective if not more so. He has the most effective post game in the league nowadays, better at sealing and finishing than anyone (maybe not Dwight, but LeBron can seal further away from the basket), he is obviously one of the most athletic players in the entire league, one of the best passers out of the double team, and his shooting is much better than it was a few years back. His one-on-one defense is very good (be it in the post or isolation) and he's an elite help defender. Offensively, you can't simply sag off of him as often as you could in the past. Still a streaky shooter, but he'll make wide open looks more often than not (unlike in the past).

The LeBron James hate has been so played out over the years. It's gotten to the point where too many Lakers fans (or Kobe fans) will completely dismiss LeBron simply on the basis that he isn't Kobe Bryant. It's complete bull, he's every bit as talented as Kobe and maximizes his game to the fullest. Hating on him for using his strength and athleticism to his advantage is a terrible argument. That would be like criticizing Kareem for being too tall or Rondo for being too fast. It makes zero sense. LeBron isn't some bull in a china shop, he is one of the most skilled and effective players in the entire league, and that was on full display through his dominant postseason run last season.

He's been making the the case for best SF of all time for a few years now, how can he NOT be a complete player when he can literally do everything on the floor?

#69 MyJohnsonIsMagic

MyJohnsonIsMagic

It really is.

• 1,825 posts
  • Name:Johnson
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant.

Posted October 19, 2012 - 12:39 PM

LOL Trolled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users