68 replies to this topic

#41 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 17, 2012 - 07:04 AM

it means that Drazard doesn't think that LeBron would be as dominant if it wasn't for his natural athleticism and size. Because of the way he plays the game with less fundamentals and mental side of things Drazard feels that if LeBron didn't have the athleticism to let him get away with a few things that he wouldn't be as effective.

In other words, Drazard is basically saying if you take LeBron's natural physical advantages away you'd have less of a player than you'd have if he focused on the more fundamental complete side of things the way Kobe does.

Basically Drazard doesn't expect LeBron to have the longevity of someone like a Kobe Bryant or a Steve Nash because his game to Drazard is based more around his athleticism and physical advantages rather than fundamentals and beating people mentally.

It's kind of like a boxer that fights with his hands down when he's 18 because he can get out of the way of the punches, but if he keeps trying to fight that way when he's 28 those reflexes and athleticism go down a bit and eventually he'll get caught.

So Drazard is saying that he doesn't think LeBron would be as dominant a player without his natural gifts and body and feels like LeBrons game will diminish severely once that starts to ween since he relies on it much much more in terms of his all around game than someone like Kobe who was very cerebral about when to use it and had many many other aspects of his game and thus still has a LOT left in the tank in the twilight of his career even without the athleticism of the past to still beat players that may be younger bigger and stronger than him.

Drazard doesn't think LeBron will have that same fortune based on how his game is based, that once he's no longer the "biggest" on the block, that his dominance will fade especially considering the fact he feels that it's where LeBron gets his confidence from and doesn't think he'll be mentally tough enough to deal with not having it. Because even having all those gifts he didn't want to take a game winner or initiative till last year, so to Drazard he's mentally weak as well. I believe that's all what Drazard is trying to say.

Perfect :rock:

33bkfif.jpg

#42 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 17, 2012 - 09:17 AM

it means that Drazard doesn't think that LeBron would be as dominant if it wasn't for his natural athleticism and size. Because of the way he plays the game with less fundamentals and mental side of things Drazard feels that if LeBron didn't have the athleticism to let him get away with a few things that he wouldn't be as effective.

In other words, Drazard is basically saying if you take LeBron's natural physical advantages away you'd have less of a player than you'd have if he focused on the more fundamental complete side of things the way Kobe does.

Basically Drazard doesn't expect LeBron to have the longevity of someone like a Kobe Bryant or a Steve Nash because his game to Drazard is based more around his athleticism and physical advantages rather than fundamentals and beating people mentally.

It's kind of like a boxer that fights with his hands down when he's 18 because he can get out of the way of the punches, but if he keeps trying to fight that way when he's 28 those reflexes and athleticism go down a bit and eventually he'll get caught.

So Drazard is saying that he doesn't think LeBron would be as dominant a player without his natural gifts and body and feels like LeBrons game will diminish severely once that starts to ween since he relies on it much much more in terms of his all around game than someone like Kobe who was very cerebral about when to use it and had many many other aspects of his game and thus still has a LOT left in the tank in the twilight of his career even without the athleticism of the past to still beat players that may be younger bigger and stronger than him.

Drazard doesn't think LeBron will have that same fortune based on how his game is based, that once he's no longer the "biggest" on the block, that his dominance will fade especially considering the fact he feels that it's where LeBron gets his confidence from and doesn't think he'll be mentally tough enough to deal with not having it. Because even having all those gifts he didn't want to take a game winner or initiative till last year, so to Drazard he's mentally weak as well. I believe that's all what Drazard is trying to say.

Doesn't change the fact that LeBron is an all around player.....

#43 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 09:54 AM

Doesn't change the fact that LeBron is an all around player.....

Nah :shifty:

A player who only relies on his body are just an athletic :shifty:

A player who rely on his talent is an All Around :glasses:

33bkfif.jpg

#44 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 10:36 AM

Nah :shifty:

A player who only relies on his body are just an athletic :shifty:

A player who rely on his talent is an All Around :glasses:

If Lebron only relied on his body he wouldn't have a post game or outside shot. So he is an all around player.

Jordan relied on his athleticism so does that make him an athletic player but not an all around player?

Lebron for 2011-2012 season........27 pts 8 reb 6 ast 2 stl 1 block

That is all around play.

#45 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 11:18 AM

If Lebron only relied on his body he wouldn't have a post game or outside shot. So he is an all around player.

Jordan relied on his athleticism so does that make him an athletic player but not an all around player?

Lebron for 2011-2012 season........27 pts 8 reb 6 ast 2 stl 1 block

That is all around play.

Nah Jordan doesn't have that muscle to bulldoze any player like shaq and lebron did :whistle:

and Kobe didn't either :o

When Lebron has an Open Lane to dunk everyone was watching him -_-

cause its nearly automatic (AND ONE) <_<

When Kobe and Jordan has an Open Lane to Dunk almost everyone tries to clog him just to stop the dunk :nah:

An all around player willing to take the last shot not to pass the last shot :glasses:

and willing to take a shot even in the most difficult situation

Everyone can pass, can steal, can shoot and can block in NBA :eh:

if your talking about stats sure he has a greatest stats than jordan and kobe but kid I'm talking about ALL AROUND TALENT not stat for god sake <_<

33bkfif.jpg

#46 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 07:38 PM

Nah Jordan doesn't have that muscle to bulldoze any player like shaq and lebron did :whistle:

and Kobe didn't either :o

When Lebron has an Open Lane to dunk everyone was watching him -_-

cause its nearly automatic (AND ONE) <_<

When Kobe and Jordan has an Open Lane to Dunk almost everyone tries to clog him just to stop the dunk :nah:

An all around player willing to take the last shot not to pass the last shot :glasses:

and willing to take a shot even in the most difficult situation

Everyone can pass, can steal, can shoot and can block in NBA :eh:

if your talking about stats sure he has a greatest stats than jordan and kobe but kid I'm talking about ALL AROUND TALENT not stat for god sake <_<

The first things you said had nothing to do with being an all around player.

Lebron has all around talent. He is an excellent passer, he can shoot, he can take to the rack, he can defend almost every position, play the passing lanes, alright on post defense, and now has an offense post game. Thats all around talent

Idk if you can't understand simple logic or you're a blind LeBron hater but either way I am done arguing with you if you can't have a little common sense.

#47 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua

Posted October 17, 2012 - 08:26 PM

Lebron has all around talent. He is an excellent passer, he can shoot, he can take to the rack, he can defend almost every position, play the passing lanes, alright on post defense, and now has an offense post game. Thats all around talent

Idk if you can't understand simple logic or you're a blind LeBron hater but either way I am done arguing with you if you can't have a little common sense.

I get what Drazard is saying, basically Kobe and MJ were like perfect basketball players they had no flaws in there game at all but Lebron fills up the stat sheet better than the both of them but from a skills stand point he is not the same as them. I think the difference is all around talent which Lebron has like your saying and an all around highly skilled game like I think Drazard is trying to say.

#48 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 17, 2012 - 09:55 PM

Pal you're the one who doesn't have common sense

you can't just accept the truth

I get what Drazard is saying, basically Kobe and MJ were like perfect basketball players they had no flaws in there game at all but Lebron fills up the stat sheet better than the both of them but from a skills stand point he is not the same as them. I think the difference is all around talent which Lebron has like your saying and an all around highly skilled game like I think Drazard is trying to say.

:rock: that's right :omg:

33bkfif.jpg

#49 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 12:26 AM

He may not be as fully talented as Kobe and Jordan, not many are. But he still has all around talent unmatched by many.

#50 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 05:59 AM

He may not be as fully talented as Kobe and Jordan, not many are. But he still has all around talent unmatched by many.

just accept the truth :shifty:

its part of growing up ^_^

33bkfif.jpg

#51 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted October 18, 2012 - 06:02 AM

True the word complete player gets thrown around all too often
Posted Image

#52 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 09:08 AM

True the word complete player gets thrown around all too often

So you think Lebron is not a complete player?

Edited by LakeShow805, October 18, 2012 - 09:09 AM.

#53 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 09:09 AM

just accept the truth :shifty:

its part of growing up ^_^

Truth of what I have already proved to you LeBron has an all around game. He can do everything.

The only thing you posted are those dumbass smiley faces.

#54 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted October 18, 2012 - 09:20 AM

So you think Lebron is not a complete player?

were did i say that?
Posted Image

#55 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Truth of what I have already proved to you LeBron has an all around game. He can do everything.

The only thing you posted are those dumbass smiley faces.

proved? :laughing:

he can do everything?

he tries to immitate kobe bryant's board pass gets travel? :laughing:

Kobe Bryant immitate Jordan's and Hakeem Olajuwon Moves and made it looks perfect

Lebron Immitate kobe bryant's footwork and other stuff gets travel :laughing:
WUZZUP WITH THAT? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he can't do anything cause he's not all around :laughing:

he only rely on his speed and his power the rest are nothing :laughing: :

:laughing: HE CAN DO EVERYTHING :laughing:

33bkfif.jpg

#56 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 09:26 AM

were did i say that?

Don't worry about it pal

He's just frustrated :laughing: :laughing:

he made my day today :laughing:

He can do everything :laughing:

33bkfif.jpg

#57 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 10:06 AM

were did i say that?

Seems like that is what you were implying when you said complete player gets thrown around a lot.

So you agree LeBron is a complete player

#58 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 10:11 AM

proved? :laughing:

he can do everything?

he tries to immitate kobe bryant's board pass gets travel? :laughing:

Kobe Bryant immitate Jordan's and Hakeem Olajuwon Moves and made it looks perfect

Lebron Immitate kobe bryant's footwork and other stuff gets travel :laughing:
WUZZUP WITH THAT? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he can't do anything cause he's not all around :laughing:

he only rely on his speed and his power the rest are nothing :laughing: :

:laughing: HE CAN DO EVERYTHING :laughing:

He does it here.

And one play doesn't result in weather you are a complete player or not.

You just have blind hate. There is no hope for you, your hate blinds your logic ( if you have any).

i counted 10 emotion faces and zero evidence against LeBron being an all around player. Yet again another quality post by you.

#59 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts

Posted October 18, 2012 - 10:42 AM

He does it here.

And one play doesn't result in weather you are a complete player or not.

You just have blind hate. There is no hope for you, your hate blinds your logic ( if you have any).

i counted 10 emotion faces and zero evidence against LeBron being an all around player. Yet again another quality post by you.

I didn't say one play

Please? :laughing:

you're having hallucination already dude :laughing:

just relax don't take it seriously HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and you're getting annoyed with my emoticons? HAHAHAHAHAHA

LMAOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Redheaded guy you might stroke if you're always high blood

I consider lebron james as the best player right now but not all around :laughing:

33bkfif.jpg

#60 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 18, 2012 - 10:43 AM

you should be banned from using emoticons

Pau Gasol is GONE

2 user(s) are reading this topic