Photo

Jordan Hill Injury Thread (Update: Returning Wed. vs Clippers)

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#101 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,157 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:37 PM

how u throw ur back out gunning all them shots yesterday????????? :facepalm:
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#102 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,144 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:41 PM

I really hope

‏@jordanchill43

Ay you know ya boy coming back strong real soon...nothing too major...we just being careful...pray for da kid

That it's nothing too major.. I really hope so Jordan...

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#103 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:44 PM

I really hope

That it's nothing too major.. I really hope so Jordan...

but didnt he say "if dwight can come back, then i can" he said somethin just like that. idiot(not u)

Edited by KeepItRealOrElse, October 08, 2012 - 07:44 PM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#104 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,723 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:46 PM

He ever hook you up with tickets or like 'hey, I'm making an NBA salary, here's a free [expletive]ing X Box'?

I was gonna meet him at a clipper hornet game when he was on the hornets but when I ent to the place where the family meets the players he left already. But I did meet ariza and CP3 when I was there.

But no I would never ask him for anything like that. Didnt seem right.

#105 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,256 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:48 PM

I was gonna meet him at a clipper hornet game when he was on the hornets but when I ent to the place where the family meets the players he left already. But I did meet ariza and CP3 when I was there.

But no I would never ask him for anything like that. Didnt seem right.

How close are you with him?

#106 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,723 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:52 PM

How close are you with him?

I have lived in California all my life and he has lived on the East coast the whole time so I think we saw each other when I was like a toddler but it was so long ago cant remember. I have like 12 cousins from that side of the family so its kinda hard to know them all.

#107 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:54 PM

who's down to go march at the Staples Center with Kmart and CDR posters????? ?? :rock: (joke,maybe) :rock: ahhh,i love the lakers to much :rock:

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

• 40,400 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:56 PM

Kmart had his moments last season but blank guy making him seem like he can avg a double doublr of something like that.

Awww, still bitter about CDR? Give it up.

yo.

#109 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:58 PM

I understand why everybody is panicking (which most laker fans do), but lets look at things for what it is. They said they'll reevaluate in a week. If it was truly bad they would straight up say he's out indefinitely. So that's a good sign, and plus if he misses regular season time,it'll probably be a month or so. So even though its a setback, lets be glad it ain't worse. Plus all this talk of getting K.mart, did you guys forget we have Jamison? Lmao, he can backup 4,and either gasol gets Extended minutes at the backup 5 or Earl Clark who would help our D out untill Hill comes back, or maybe Sacre??? :mellow: . Lets just hope that hes not out more then a month.

we cant help it, its like we all have 100 million of our own money at stake lol.

well truthfully ,im not really panicked over this now but it could be a bad omen this early on. if hill cant go or has to miss too long , they would be foolish not to go after martin. if im putting up that kind of money, im hedging my bets for a little insurance.

imagine if they lost jamison, the lakers dont have the guards off the bench to be able to somewhat make up for a lack of skilled bigs or even a sacre, if it comes to that.
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#110 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,256 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:00 PM

I have lived in California all my life and he has lived on the East coast the whole time so I think we saw each other when I was like a toddler but it was so long ago cant remember. I have like 12 cousins from that side of the family so its kinda hard to know them all.

Ah, I see. Pretty cool to see your cousin playing in the NBA I bet.

• 40,400 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:00 PM

I told some of you way back about why it's never a bad thing having more depth/talent on your roster (injuries being one of the main reasons) and the majority of you scoffed, but here it is.

yo.

#112 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:02 PM

I told some of you way back about why it's never a bad thing having more depth/talent on your roster (injuries being one of the main reasons) and the majority of you scoffed, but here it is.

i think the clippers read that
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#113 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:05 PM

i think the clippers read that

hahaha mos def. if we were the clips we'd sign kmart right now and keep CDR.. just saying. and dont give me "if we were the clips" rebuttles

#114 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:15 PM

hahaha mos def. if we were the clips we'd sign kmart right now and keep CDR.. just saying. and dont give me "if we were the clips" rebuttles

if we were the clips, it probably wouldnt matter because we'd be cursed lol. lets see how many players they finish the season with, usually dropping like flies over there.

of course injury prone players dont help that. looks like they finally learned to buy the insurance though

Edited by SweatShop, October 08, 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#115 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:30 PM

Aww hell nah!

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#116 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:50 PM

Losing Hill hurts us depth-wise, but I don't think it's so significant that we'd need to go out and make a quick signing this early. We'll already have a stable rotation of bigs consisting of Howard, Gasol and Jamison. Howard and Gasol already play around 36 minutes a night, if Jamison fills in the other 24 I don't see what the problem is.

C: Dwight (36) / Gasol (12)
PF: Gasol (24) / Jamison (24)

We could always play Sacre for spot minutes at the 5 or MWP at spot minutes at the 4. We shouldn't have any real issues. The one positive I'm hoping for is that losing some depth convinces the front office to sign CDR as the backup 3, thus shifting Jamison full-time as the backup 4.

#117 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,132 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:51 PM

Sucks for him but let's not pretend this is a season changing injury. He's a hustle player who can be replaced
Posted Image

#118 muncher

muncher

Rookie

• 519 posts
  • Name:Simon
  • Fav. Laker:Gary Vitti

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:53 PM

This sucks, he was doing great.

I think we need all need to pump the breaks and see how serious the injury is to Hill first before making any other signings!

#119 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:03 PM

Losing Hill hurts us depth-wise, but I don't think it's so significant that we'd need to go out and make a quick signing this early. We'll already have a stable rotation of bigs consisting of Howard, Gasol and Jamison. Howard and Gasol already play around 36 minutes a night, if Jamison fills in the other 24 I don't see what the problem is.

C: Dwight (36) / Gasol (12)
PF: Gasol (24) / Jamison (24)

We could always play Sacre for spot minutes at the 5 or MWP at spot minutes at the 4. We shouldn't have any real issues. The one positive I'm hoping for is that losing some depth convinces the front office to sign CDR as the backup 3, thus shifting Jamison full-time as the backup 4.

bingo,minutes r PERFECT, our 2nd unit is now better than with Jhill. and ive said the same about CDR now

#120 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,253 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:07 PM

Fawwwwwwwwk!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users