#21 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,731 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 08, 2012 - 12:40 PM

No it's called having a brain and an opinion and not blind to somebody even if they are the greatest player on my favorite team. I put 2 and 2 together and to me it adds up. It doesn't make someone a troll just because they don't always agree with everybody else. You have your opinion and I have mine. Deal with it.

I see that he loses 15 to 20 lbs for each of the last 2 Olympics and comes back bigger and stronger for the NBA seasons. To me that means more than just being an athlete. That is my opinion and you can have yours. You can kiss his feet and bow down to him, but I'm a realist.. I know some of you don't believe this, but he is not a God, he is just human.

A realist would have facts backing up their statements.

When you make statements without facts.....well thats a troll. I wonder who does that. :rolleyes:

#22 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted October 08, 2012 - 01:47 PM

A realist would have facts backing up their statements.

When you make statements without facts.....well thats a troll. I wonder who does that. :rolleyes:

If that's the case, then you are a troll. I didn't hear you state any facts on this subject. I however did state facts. The opinions I have on this subject stem from facts. I said he lost weight before the 1st Olympics, that's a fact. I stated he gained the weight right back the next season and kept it until the next Olympics, that's a fact. I stated he lost a lot of weight just before the past Olympics and is now gaining it back, that's a fact.

My opinion on him using is just that, my opinion, I never stated that as fact. Learn to read dude. It appears you are a troll because you call people trolls who have their own opinions and don't agree with you. You are trolling me right now because I have my own opinion and it's not the same as yours. You have said nothing related to the topic of this thread, all your comments are toward me. Stop trolling me dude, please..

Edited by lakerfandude, October 08, 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#23 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,731 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 03:18 PM

If that's the case, then you are a troll. I didn't hear you state any facts on this subject. I however did state facts. The opinions I have on this subject stem from facts. I said he lost weight before the 1st Olympics, that's a fact. I stated he gained the weight right back the next season and kept it until the next Olympics, that's a fact. I stated he lost a lot of weight just before the past Olympics and is now gaining it back, that's a fact.

My opinion on him using is just that, my opinion, I never stated that as fact. Learn to read dude. It appears you are a troll because you call people trolls who have their own opinions and don't agree with you. You are trolling me right now because I have my own opinion and it's not the same as yours. You have said nothing related to the topic of this thread, all your comments are toward me. Stop trolling me dude, please..

So yet again no proof that he is taking anything? Hmmmmm sounds like a creature under a bridge :glasses:

My proof that he didn't take anything is.....he said he worked out and trained hard. Proof from the man we are talking about and there is no evidence saying otherwise.

#24 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted October 08, 2012 - 03:33 PM

He looked bulky to me. But maybe it was the camera angle at times he seemed to have bigger arms.
Posted Image

#25 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 03:53 PM

So yet again no proof that he is taking anything? Hmmmmm sounds like a creature under a bridge :glasses:

My proof that he didn't take anything is.....he said he worked out and trained hard. Proof from the man we are talking about and there is no evidence saying otherwise.

This site does have opinionated conversations. If I have an opinion based on facts then I have every right to speak my mind on it. I never said as fact that Kobe was taking anything, what I did was give my opinion based on the facts of his weight loss and gains surrounding the Olympics. If you don't like my opinion that's up to you, but you can't prove to me he doesn't take anything but you state is as fact when it's just your opinion. How come you are allowed to do so?

Get over it, I never said Kobe was taking steroids I just said that from what I see, it's very possible. Besides, I thought I asked you to stop trolling me.

Edited by lakerfandude, October 08, 2012 - 03:58 PM.

#26 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,731 posts

Posted October 09, 2012 - 08:24 AM

This site does have opinionated conversations. If I have an opinion based on facts then I have every right to speak my mind on it. I never said as fact that Kobe was taking anything, what I did was give my opinion based on the facts of his weight loss and gains surrounding the Olympics. If you don't like my opinion that's up to you, but you can't prove to me he doesn't take anything but you state is as fact when it's just your opinion. How come you are allowed to do so?

Get over it, I never said Kobe was taking steroids I just said that from what I see, it's very possible. Besides, I thought I asked you to stop trolling me.

Kobe, the alleged man taking "something", said it himself that he was working out and training.....and there is 0 proof saying otherwise. Unlike you I bring evidence to the argument and you don't.....that is why I attack your post. You say things without any proof backing up your statements.

#27 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted October 09, 2012 - 10:18 AM

Kobe, the alleged man taking "something", said it himself that he was working out and training.....and there is 0 proof saying otherwise. Unlike you I bring evidence to the argument and you don't.....that is why I attack your post. You say things without any proof backing up your statements.

That's your evidence? Kobe said that it was all training and working out? I guess you think he'd say he was using if he was right, lol?

I hope he is using, it will prolong his career and he will get more out of whatever he has left in his body. It's not tested in the NBA so why not do it if it will let him play longer?

#28 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,731 posts

Posted October 09, 2012 - 10:33 AM

That's your evidence? Kobe said that it was all training and working out? I guess you think he'd say he was using if he was right, lol?

I hope he is using, it will prolong his career and he will get more out of whatever he has left in his body. It's not tested in the NBA so why not do it if it will let him play longer?

Yeap and his training staff would say so too.

Any proof saying otherwise yet? :glasses:

#29 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,566 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted October 09, 2012 - 12:58 PM

Seems like every summer he's slimming down.

2hf753r.jpg

#30 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted October 09, 2012 - 11:55 PM

Innocent until proven guilty.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...