#61 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,041 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 08, 2012 - 02:30 AM

so CDR, DJO, Goudelock are pretty much the 4 that will make the team imo.

Clark already is on the team and he did play well defensively today. Could put him on Durant for a look or two to annoy him while MWP rests if he's out there.

Goudelock I'm still unsure about... but if he plays well in these next pre-season games I can see it.

Don't think Sacre will, but he'll be on the D-league team for sure!

Edited by Majesty, October 08, 2012 - 02:56 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#62 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,041 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 08, 2012 - 02:50 AM

LOL at Dwight's screaming at 3:50 :laughing: followed by Ebanks with towel over his head dancing. :laughing:

Bench having fun again :rock:

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#63 AFXTWIN

AFXTWIN

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:Tony Jaros

Posted October 08, 2012 - 06:55 AM

Every player on the court that was involved in the 37-2 whooping that they took should be shown the door.

Edited by AFXTWIN, October 08, 2012 - 06:56 AM.

Posted Image

#64 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:58 AM

We need to trade Blake and Duhon
We need to cut Goudleock cause he still has shown me nothing worth keeping and his defense is still trash
We need to DJO still hasn't scored a point or done anything on why we should keep him his defense may be good but he does nothing on offense
We need to cut Reeves Nelson the guy got a great pass from Morris and hit under the rim for the lay up and then air balled a free throw the guy is garbage and only registered 1 rebound
We need to cut Greg Somogyi he's big and hustles a lot but he has no fundamentals and is easily bullied by reserve big man Festus was going to town on him all game long

We should Keep Morris because he's the only one that can actually get to the rim in our reserves and can play defense if he was out there with the line up Steve Blake was with he would have gotten a few assists

The lineup that was out there when the original offense was bad was Duhon Ebanks Nelson Somogyi and Jamison.... That' was awful to see I expected a lot more from Jamison

Can you change my thread back to Official preseason thread please

#65 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:02 AM

We need to cut Goudleock cause he still has shown me nothing worth keeping and his defense is still trash
We need to DJO still hasn't scored a point or done anything on why we should keep him his defense may be good but he does nothing on offense
We need to cut Reeves Nelson the guy got a great pass from Morris and hit under the rim for the lay up and then air balled a free throw the guy is garbage and only registered 1 rebound
We need to cut Greg Somogyi he's big and hustles a lot but he has no fundamentals and is easily bullied by reserve big man Festus was going to town on him all game long

We should Keep Morris because he's the only one that can actually get to the rim in our reserves and can play defense if he was out there with the line up Steve Blake was with he would have gotten a few assists

The lineup that was out there when the original offense was bad was Duhon Ebanks Nelson Somogyi and Jamison.... That' was awful to see I expected a lot more from Jamison

Morris didn't do [expletive]. Literally his stat like is all 0 besides the 6mins he played. He didn't do anything. Stop riding him so hard

#66 Superman

Superman

Rookie

• 69 posts
  • Name:Esai
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:06 AM

Morris sucks seriously. He didnt even attempt to shoot but too me, duhon was beyond trash, this guy looks so confused. He passes the ball right away and if they pass it back too him he passes again lol he str8 up sucks. No wonder orlando fans only know him for that dance only haha

#67 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:11 AM

Morris didn't do [expletive]. Literally his stat like is all 0 besides the 6mins he played. He didn't do anything. Stop riding him so hard

Shut the [expletive] up so god damn annoying I guess we should watch a couple minutes of a player and deem him scrub we need to see more of him to come to a conclusion and he had a few good passes out there but he was playing with trash players that couldn't make lay ups or hit open shots

#68 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,359 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:24 AM

At first it was funny, now it's just sad. Sigh...

#69 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:26 AM

Shut the [expletive] up so god damn annoying I guess we should watch a couple minutes of a player and deem him scrub we need to see more of him to come to a conclusion and he had a few good passes out there but he was playing with trash players that couldn't make lay ups or hit open shots

You better watch what you say.....

And its also annoying when someone rides a player so hard when they haven't done ANYTHING.

0/0/0 in 6mins

#70 viktorkain

viktorkain

Rookie

• 365 posts
  • Name:Viktor Kain
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:41 AM

You better watch what you say.....

And its also annoying when someone rides a player so hard when they haven't done ANYTHING.

0/0/0 in 6mins

as I asked elsewhere who were his scoring options? What did his scoring options do when they got easy looks? Which PG played better defense than he did?

#71 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,519 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:50 AM

CDR, Glock, agulair, nelson,DJO got just as much time as morris and each one of them either got points rebound(s) or assists(s). Not that many but still got some. Morris's only stat was a TO. So if you gonna say cut these guys cuz they didnt play well today then morris shuld be at the top of that list. He even had a -12 +/-. He literally did nothing but suck and yet you still get all wet over this guy.And if one guy says somthing bad about him u say shut up ur annoying but its perfectly ok to bad mouth every other player. Get over yourself dude. Your a joke.

#72 viktorkain

viktorkain

Rookie

• 365 posts
  • Name:Viktor Kain
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:54 AM

CDR, Glock, agulair, nelson,DJO got just as much time as morris and each one of them either got points rebound(s) or assists(s). Not that many but still got some. Morris's only stat was a TO. So if you gonna say cut these guys cuz they didnt play well today then morris shuld be at the top of that list. He even had a -12 +/-. He literally did nothing but suck and yet you still get all wet over this guy.And if one guy says somthing bad about him u say shut up ur annoying but its perfectly ok to bad mouth every other player. Get over yourself dude. Your a joke.

Meeks was a -25 and Duhon was a -21 whats your point?

Edited to add JChill was a -13 and Jamison was a -20. Getting into a +/- argument will really hurt your argument in this case.

Also its not about the same amount of time as a player its the quality of players on the court at that time. You could give Symogi and Nelson 12 easy looks at the basket and maybe get one assist.

Edited by viktorkain, October 08, 2012 - 08:59 AM.

#73 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 08, 2012 - 08:54 AM

Cj: Simmer down!

And we have seen plenty of Morris, the kid is D-League material.

Don't get too crazy everyone, its one frickin' pre-season game, that's it.

#74 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:04 AM

It is sad because the average perception of a laker fan nowadays is either bandwagon or doesn't know anything about basketball and some of you show no perception of what's good or what's not good only thing some of you know are big names and don't watch any games or what happened in the game but read stats..... Stats don't tell the whole story or what happened.. So if someone misses wide open lay ups or miss wide open shots when assisted by someone does that come up on stats? Does it also show up in the box score that he was the only PG able to stay in front of his man? Like I said if he was playing with better players things would have been different

#75 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:07 AM

And Morris had the fewest time on the court second to DJO... Idk why you even reply to what I say I have yet to hear you bring up a sound argument in any debate on this forum all you do is cosign with what everybody else says instead of watching the actual game smh

#76 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:10 AM

And can someone please change the thread tittle back to what it originally was so there won't be excess amount of threads after every game ... Idk why it was changed in the first place .... So please change it back to "Official Preaseason Thread"

#77 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:14 AM

It is sad because the average perception of a laker fan nowadays is either bandwagon or doesn't know anything about basketball and some of you show no perception of what's good or what's not good only thing some of you know are big names and don't watch any games or what happened in the game but read stats..... Stats don't tell the whole story or what happened.. So if someone misses wide open lay ups or miss wide open shots when assisted by someone does that come up on stats? Does it also show up in the box score that he was the only PG able to stay in front of his man? Like I said if he was playing with better players things would have been different

From what Ive seen from your post, you have a low basketball IQ. You ride morris unbelievably hard when he has done absolutely nothing in the NBA. Nothing. How are we the ones who don't know basketball again?

#78 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,418 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:15 AM

And can someone please change the thread tittle back to what it originally was so there won't be excess amount of threads after every game ... Idk why it was changed in the first place .... So please change it back to "Official Preaseason Thread"

nah

#79 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,682 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:17 AM

I could care less who's goin to be the final roster. Because its not my job. It's the management to do that.

Lol at everyone writin so much.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#80 alec613

alec613

Off The Bench

• 1,439 posts
  • Fan Since:Can't remember
  • Fav. Laker:Adam Morrison

Posted October 08, 2012 - 09:24 AM

Don't like Morris, he dribbles way too much

Wish Duhon would somehow disappear to make another roster spot available for both CDR and DJO

Edited by alec613, October 08, 2012 - 09:25 AM.

TEAM TANK

TEAMtANK.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users