#481 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,498 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:15 PM

you are aware that Brown is known for his tough training camps right? This isn't unusual <_<

Why do people act surprised?

I think its because vets like Nash, Metta, and Antawn don't need a tough training camp like the one he seems to be implementing. A 3 hour practice could do more harm than good for these veterans. Now if he wants to run the wheels off of the youngsters that'd be a different story but its not good to hear that Nash participated in a 3 hour practice before tonights game.

Edited by Lakerace24, October 10, 2012 - 10:17 PM.

#482 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,935 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:16 PM

:coffee:

Sorry I don't remember questioning CDR's defensive skill but rather answering the poster that said that Ebanks was incapable of defending the rim ;)

I think its because vets like Nash, Metta, and Antawn don't need a tough training camp like the one he seems to be implementing. A 3 hour practice could do more harm than good for these veterans. Now if he wants to run the wheels off of the youngsters that'd be a different story but its not good to hear that Nash participated in a 3 hour practice before tonights game.

it didn't Say 3 hour scrimmage it said 3 hour practice and we don't know how much of it was a scrimmage.

on the Bright side, Nash is used to working as hard in the gym it's how he plays at a high level for so long, Kobe didn't practice today, and MWP LOVES working that hard in the gym. So really the only veteran that could complain about it is Jamison and his conditioning needs to get back on par anyway so it will help him get in basketball conditioning which we'll need.

So it's not as "terrible" as people love to freak out.

Edited by Majesty, October 10, 2012 - 10:19 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#483 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,498 posts

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:18 PM

Sorry I don't remember questioning CDR's defensive skill but rather answering the poster that said that Ebanks was incapable of defending the rim ;)

That block Ebanks had was luck. Ebanks wishes he could make a block without luck like CDR.

#484 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,498 posts

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:19 PM

Yeah my bad Majesty, it was a practice, I just edited it. Not sure why I put scrimmage to begin with.

#485 Majesty

Majesty

• 40,935 posts

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:20 PM

Yeah my bad Majesty, it was a practice, I just edited it. Not sure why I put scrimmage to begin with.

on the Bright side, Nash is used to working as hard in the gym it's how he plays at a high level for so long, Kobe didn't practice today, and MWP LOVES working that hard in the gym. So really the only veteran that could complain about it is Jamison and his conditioning needs to get back on par anyway so it will help him get in basketball conditioning which we'll need.

So it's not as "terrible" as people love to freak out.

That block Ebanks had was luck. Ebanks wishes he could make a block without luck like CDR.

:laughing:

he also did the same thing to Durant but I can't find a vid of it :cry:

Edited by Majesty, October 10, 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#486 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,734 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:20 PM

#487 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,856 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted October 10, 2012 - 10:31 PM

He's BACK!

• 40,603 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 09:38 AM

oh?

I was talking about this game dumb dumb. Ebanks tried two possessions after CDR did it and failed miserably, instead giving up a 3PT play.

yo.

• 40,603 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 09:40 AM

G'dammitt WTF is wrong with you? That's not what I was saying at all damn it. Learn how to read. I was clearly referring to yesterday's game only, geez.

yo.

• 40,603 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 09:41 AM

Does anyone think that Ebanks would take CDR one-on-one? Please be honest.

yo.

#491 Notorious Arab

Notorious Arab

Starter

• 4,853 posts
  • Fan Since:When I came to the USA
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 11, 2012 - 09:59 AM

^ Not even. Ebanks is a scrub.

Posted Image

#492 Majesty

Majesty

• 40,935 posts

Posted October 11, 2012 - 10:10 AM

Does anyone think that Ebanks would take CDR one-on-one? Please be honest.

Of course not, CDR is more experienced and a better scorer that's better at creating shots for himself.

That said, Ebanks has made improvements in his game and is far from a scrub. In fact him and CDR were the best players off the bench last night. So them challenging each other could be the best thing that's happening for either of them. CDR gets to show out so he can make the team, Ebanks gets to improve his game and be pushed to get better. It's working out well for them BOTH.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users