11 replies to this topic

#1 SoCalSpider

SoCalSpider

Rookie

• 678 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 05, 2012 - 03:48 PM

So they put a video out of what will and won't be penalized - I disagree with how most of the "not punished" flops are judged, clearly it's all designed to fool officials which is just a [expletive] way to play in my opinion. I did find it comical that the Clippers were involved in SEVERAL of the plays - guess they'll have to figure out how to get around the rule, you know that Flop City will follow their leaders in the asshattery - Blake and CP3.

Here's the video link - http://dmmx2.nba.com...g_Video_10_3_12

#2 bigvee

bigvee

Superstar

• 7,307 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Shaq

Posted October 05, 2012 - 07:20 PM

Flop Flop City

LeBron James will NOT leave the Miami Heat.

#3 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,085 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted October 05, 2012 - 07:58 PM

Notice how the lakers werent in there as a flop :laughing: :laughing: . I swear tough all of them were either clippers celtics or the heat

#4 EddieJones

EddieJones

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Eddie, Cooper, Ariza

Posted October 05, 2012 - 11:04 PM

So they put a video out of what will and won't be penalized - I disagree with how most of the "not punished" flops are judged, clearly it's all designed to fool officials which is just a [expletive] way to play in my opinion. I did find it comical that the Clippers were involved in SEVERAL of the plays - guess they'll have to figure out how to get around the rule, you know that Flop City will follow their leaders in the asshattery - Blake and CP3.

Here's the video link - http://dmmx2.nba.com...g_Video_10_3_12

This was the funniest thing I've seen all day. "This flop will be penalized.". That narrator's voice sounded like something from a 1950s infomercial.

Parker's flop was the worst. He should be ashamed of himself. And that gallinari flop actually helped us win that game. Without him going European on that play, we might have lost in the first round.

Flopping penalties are a good thing, since these shenanigans really make the NBA look bad. And it actually helps us since no one on this team is a flopper since Fisher was traded. buhbye Ginobilli career. spurs, heat and celshyts should be worried.

#5 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,218 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 06, 2012 - 01:42 AM

And that gallinari flop actually helped us win that game. Without him going European on that play, we might have lost in the first round.

What do you mean by "going European" ? Americans flop as much as or even more than the European players .. I think the video was a proof :laughing: Not all Europeans are floppers .. don't believe in stereotypes, dude.

Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

Cavy Music

#6 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,005 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 06, 2012 - 05:15 AM

What do you mean by "going European" ? Americans flop as much as or even more than the European players .. I think the video was a proof :laughing: Not all Europeans are floppers .. don't believe in stereotypes, dude.

nah, euros are big floppers
Pau Gasol is TRASH

#7 EddieJones

EddieJones

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Eddie, Cooper, Ariza

Posted October 06, 2012 - 06:38 AM

Btw, the only issue I have with the new flopping rules, and all fines for that matter is that they are expressed in dollars. I think fines should be expressed as a percentage of income. Antawn makes vet minimum while Kobe makes 27 million, yet they both would have to pay the same amount of money for the same infraction. Not fair IMO.

#8 viktorkain

viktorkain

Rookie

• 365 posts
  • Name:Viktor Kain
  • Fan Since:1979

Posted October 06, 2012 - 09:54 AM

This was the funniest thing I've seen all day. "This flop will be penalized.". That narrator's voice sounded like something from a 1950s infomercial.

Parker's flop was the worst. He should be ashamed of himself. And that gallinari flop actually helped us win that game. Without him going European on that play, we might have lost in the first round.

Flopping penalties are a good thing, since these shenanigans really make the NBA look bad. And it actually helps us since no one on this team is a flopper since Fisher was traded. buhbye Ginobilli career. spurs, heat and celshyts should be worried.

Parkers Flop was bad but CP3 literally jumped backwards into the air when HE initiated contact...... LMAO too damn funny.

• 39,308 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 11:34 AM

A lot of people when mentioning the Clippers are quick to point out Blake & CP3 and for good reason obviously, but, don't you guys forget about Mr. Chauncey Billups. He's quite up there himself.

yo.

#10 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 2,806 posts
  • Name:Matt

Posted October 06, 2012 - 02:38 PM

nah, euros are big floppers

#11 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 2,806 posts
  • Name:Matt

Posted October 06, 2012 - 02:41 PM

Good lord, I haven't even seen that CP3 flop until I saw the video. Chris should be ashamed of himself. I'd be 'sonin' him too if I saw him pull that crap in front of me lol.

#12 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,254 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 06, 2012 - 05:01 PM

haha thanks for teh video... Some hilarious flopping everywhere.
Laker fan for life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users