Photo

Personal Profiles Change (About Me)?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 04, 2012 - 04:39 PM

Is there any way possible you think you can make profiles the way they used to be, or specifically simply make the about me somehow come out right away like before?

Like, since the new changes, the about me has been put into a second section/category after the recent status/updates, which has now been first. So you actually have to click on the About Me section now to open that portion up. My main gripe with this is that I along with some others, thought it was really cool how you used to go to someone's profile and all the about me stuff would already show, not only that, but sometimes there'd be like a song playing for people (to their liking/choice) and that was pretty rad as well. Most people now I know for a fact don't even bother to click for the about me. It was cool when it all used to just be there as soon as you opened someone's profile.

Edited by    , October 04, 2012 - 04:39 PM.

yo.

#2 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,948 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted October 04, 2012 - 05:37 PM

I don't really think it is LN to say, it is more the IPB software this board uses. The IPB software has done a lot of tweaking to the profile in updates from version 3.0 all the way to the latest. That's not to say that this couldn't be tweaked, however.

IPB tried to be more sleek, but I agree it looked nicer before.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 04, 2012 - 08:58 PM

IPB tried to be more sleek, but I agree it looked nicer before.

Thank you.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users