8 replies to this topic

#1 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 03, 2012 - 05:04 PM

How much Dwight Howard did you watch last season? more than one,two,a few games? well, dont be so quick to knock his post game if you havnt seen enough of it..
Each of the vids below are 90%+ dwight in the post. Enjoy your new view on Dwights post game, GO LAKERS

highlights:post moves/shots that Bynum cant make:
vs CHI, 3:30 left hand scoop shot, 1:33 double clutch(loses ball in mid air,makes 10 foot jump hook,still)

vs CLips, 1:55 quick spin move,2 dribbles,dunk on opposite side of basket,he can dribble a lil bit?ok

vs raptors , first play , left hand scoop, patented?

vs Clips 33 points

vs Bulls 29 points

vs TOR 36 points

vs IND 27 points

Dwights post game was even unstoppable late in the 10-11 season....

10-11 playoffs vs Hawks ,46 points

analysis: dwight has every post move in his repertoire , he has jump hooks with both hands, and quickness, and strength , thats really all you can ask for in the post(its mostly all that shaq had), DEFINITELY all you need to be unstoppable in the post,as u can see.

"The West aint close, now that the LAL got Dwight, who gon stop him on OKC!????" - Chris Webber (nba tv -August)

Big 4s are OVERRATED. you think Nash/Kobe/Dwight cant carry the whole Offensive load!?
(Peace Pau we need pieces, not MettaWorldPieces!!!!!!!!)

#2 That Guy

That Guy

This Guy

• 97 posts
  • Name:Mike G
  • Fan Since:99'
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash, Howard, J. Hill

Posted October 03, 2012 - 05:31 PM

thought this was his best game last year

#3 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 10:03 PM

thought this was his best game last year

his athleticism in this game is, :blink:

"The West aint close, now that the LAL got Dwight, who gon stop him on OKC!????" - Chris Webber (nba tv -August)

Big 4s are OVERRATED. you think Nash/Kobe/Dwight cant carry the whole Offensive load!?

#4 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 3,763 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 03, 2012 - 10:23 PM

Keep in mind all of these videos are with Dwight as the primary scoring option on the Magic, attracting a lot of defensive attention and such. Now with Kobe, Nash, and Pau pulling defenders towards them, imagine the opportunities that will open up for Dwight :hmm: :yes:

#5 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,704 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 04, 2012 - 03:01 AM

I don't see any difference between bynum and dwight cause no matter what happen you would rather defend inside than outside

You need to clog inside than outside and that's our problem last year we don't have outside shooter

Nash + Dwight much easy basket

33bkfif.jpg

#6 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 04:30 PM

I don't see any difference between bynum and dwight cause no matter what happen you would rather defend inside than outside

You need to clog inside than outside and that's our problem last year we don't have outside shooter

Nash + Dwight much easy basket

honestly , the more i watch Dwight, i see no difference between him and Drew in the post, either... his post game is wayyyyy underrated, these vids i found need to be shared with the whole world, especially SHAQ

#7 Estate

Estate

Rookie

• 235 posts
  • Name:Dennis
  • Fan Since:Since Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic! Kareem!

Posted October 05, 2012 - 08:42 PM

Sweet, Shaq like but with more finess

#8 leor_77

leor_77

Superstar

• 8,302 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 08:55 PM

I don't like highlight videos because they just show made shots, not misses. They are also his best games hand-picked from about 66. I think it's far better to watch WHOLE games, and maybe even look at a certain player's average and below average games - You get a much better grasp on a player that way. And yes...Many of the games are out there.

Edited by leor_77, October 05, 2012 - 08:56 PM.

#9 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 1,533 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 09:17 PM

I don't like highlight videos because they just show made shots, not misses. They are also his best games hand-picked from about 66. I think it's far better to watch WHOLE games, and maybe even look at a certain player's average and below average games - You get a much better grasp on a player that way. And yes...Many of the games are out there.

i see what ur sayinggg,but, i think what u need to realize is how many good post moves are in the vids above, he dominated those handful of games, with post moves. any player who can dominate a handful of games offensively, with a one certain type of scoring, imo, that player is top notch at that scoring style.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users