Photo

Shaq: Brook Lopez better than Dwight Howard (pg. 2 - Dwight's response)

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,524 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted October 05, 2012 - 06:51 AM

I seriously lost all respect for Snaq when he went to the Celtics.
This guy is a two faced [expletive] who cant back up the team who made him who he is today.
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#62 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 05, 2012 - 08:29 AM

Shaq AKA "The Big Mouth"

#63 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,156 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted October 05, 2012 - 08:56 AM

To all them PRO Bynum guys = I remember when I use to tell you Lopez was better than Bynum and you never wanted to admit it! Now Shaq is obviously just hating but Lopez is still better then Bynum. :glasses:
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#64 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 05, 2012 - 09:28 AM

Lakers fans should be cheering Shaq on. All he's doing is guaranteeing we will have one of the best defenses we have EVER had.

With a team that's expected to be great from jump, this external "motivation" will do wonders at forcing them to rely on each other, instead of making it a team of Kobe/Pau vs Dwight/Nash.

Shaq has a big mouth.
Shaq says dumb things.

But Shaq will always get a pass from the media and most of the NBA on a regular basis because he is fun loving and jovial. Even his jabs have punchlines.

I wouldn't put too much stock in it being real or Shaq even committing to them long-term. Once we win, he will spin it and the media will laugh it off.

Take the blessing. This type of motivation is just what Dwight needed to prepare him for life in LA. Life with Kobe...life in the spotlight AND crosshairs of the sports and media world. Hopefully, he rises to the occasion. If not, I'm glad we find out before we offer him the keys to the castle. If he channels this well, the sky's the limit.

#65 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,748 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 05, 2012 - 09:45 AM

I seriously lost all respect for Snaq when he went to the Celtics.
This guy is a two faced [expletive] who cant back up the team who made him who he is today.

Yes he's a dick head for linking up with the C's, but he put the Lakers back on the map in the early 2000s. He would've been a superstar regardless of what team he was at. Would he have as many rings? Who knows.

2div

#66 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 05, 2012 - 10:49 AM

To all them PRO Bynum guys = I remember when I use to tell you Lopez was better than Bynum and you never wanted to admit it! Now Shaq is obviously just hating but Lopez is still better then Bynum. :glasses:

I'm sure 95% of fans still believe Bynum is better than Lopez.

Lopez is a good player but he is average to below average as a rebounder for a seven footer. The thing with Dwight and Bynum, they do everything a big man is supposed to do (defend, rebound, play in the post, etc).

#67 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 10:53 AM

Lopez is a good player but he is average to below average as a rebounder for a seven footer. The thing with Dwight and Bynum, they do everything a big man is supposed to do (defend, rebound, play in the post, etc).

Don't argue with him, he thinks Bynum is a average role player. He also used to say Lebron wasn't the best player in the league
Posted Image

#68 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted October 05, 2012 - 11:26 AM

Lopez better than Bynum? , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gque24 makes less and less sense every post he makes.
htCCl0m.png

#69 bfc1125roy

bfc1125roy

Superstar

• 4,035 posts
  • Fan Since:2004

Posted October 05, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Bynum's dominated Lopez pretty badly in the past. And Lopez isn't really all that skilled, it's just because he's a decent 7 footer and those are pretty rare. Bynum is a category ahead of him.

#70 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,156 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 11:59 AM

Do not I repeat do not put Bynum in same breath as Howard. They are not the same. 1 guy is proven for his career. The other guy has had 1 good season in his career. 1 guy is the best defensive Big NBA may have seen. 1 guy is an inconsistent averagle player at both ends of the floor. 1 guy had success his entire career not playing alongside a Kobe, LO, & Pau. 1 guy has only had sucess playing alongside Kobe & Pau. 1 guy played at high level and got his team to finals. 1 guy played at a high level for 1st time in his career & his team got bounced out in 2nd rd of playoffs.

Bynum is nothing more than an avergae C just like Lopez. But Lopez is better to me cuz he is consistent & not a drama queen & head case. Bynum you never know when he will just quit on his team.

#71 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,156 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 12:03 PM

Lopez better than Bynum? , :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gque24 makes less and less sense every post he makes.

It made perfect sense to GMs in league who 30 of them DID NOT want Bynum. 76ers took the bait & Drew & his agents pulled another fast 1 and delayed his surgery now he aint ready for season as usual. Funny how Nets didnt even bother waiting for D12 cuz they felt Lopez was good enough! Makes perfect sense = you still have your luv for Bynum who didnt produce on any level of consistensy except for 1 season out of his career vs Lopez & D12 who have been proven since Day 1. Makes perfect sense ACTUAL PRODUCTION vs bias hype fandom worship

#72 MadSci

MadSci

Stay Gold

• 4,753 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 12:32 PM

Does this guy wake up every morning thinking of new ways to troll Dwight? :facepalm:

The North Remembers

#73 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted October 05, 2012 - 01:00 PM

It made perfect sense to GMs in league who 30 of them DID NOT want Bynum. 76ers took the bait & Drew & his agents pulled another fast 1 and delayed his surgery now he aint ready for season as usual. Funny how Nets didnt even bother waiting for D12 cuz they felt Lopez was good enough! Makes perfect sense = you still have your luv for Bynum who didnt produce on any level of consistensy except for 1 season out of his career vs Lopez & D12 who have been proven since Day 1. Makes perfect sense ACTUAL PRODUCTION vs bias hype fandom worship

1. You are insane
2. Your argument has no basis and is entirely conjecture
3. Refer to number 1 as the reason no further explanation is necessary
Posted Image

#74 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted October 05, 2012 - 01:27 PM

Shaq will eat his words...

Or Shaq will be right and Dwight will wilt...

50-50.

Doesn't matter to him because being "relevant" is all he cares about...he wins either way.

What does matter is Dwight getting a real taste for what it's like to be the "man" in LA. That's what's important. That's WAY more relevant to us than Shaq's opinions...

#75 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,156 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 06:34 AM

1. You are insane
2. Your argument has no basis and is entirely conjecture
3. Refer to number 1 as the reason no further explanation is necessary

Very sane you just love Bynum too much. When Bynum gets exposed in Philly you will shut your mouth!

#76 mikel24242

mikel24242

Rookie

• 1,390 posts
  • Name:mikel
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted October 06, 2012 - 08:34 AM

No one is pointing out the fact that not only is shaq running his mouth and just trying to get his attentioin. Hes doing it at the expense of our center who is only under contract for 1 more year.. I mean didnt dwight want out of orlando because of drama? Didnt he say he didnt want to be in someones shaddow? Shaq could be messing this up for us!!!!! idiot! Someone make him shut up!!!!

Side Note: Kobe catches alot of crap for having run shaq out of town, not amoungst laker fans, but around the league....still....
how is it not obvious at this point that Shaq is a complete attention starved child? And holding kobe responsible for him leaving is simply another outlet for their own hate,

really wish we had waited to retire his jersey....
"As far as me hitting a wall, so what if I did? I didn't, but so what if i did." - Kobe
what does it mean if you did?
"It means nothing" -Kobe
because...?....
"Cause, ill run strait through it" -Kobe

#77 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,386 posts

Posted October 06, 2012 - 08:44 AM

No one is pointing out the fact that not only is shaq running his mouth and just trying to get his attentioin. Hes doing it at the expense of our center who is only under contract for 1 more year.. I mean didnt dwight want out of orlando because of drama? Didnt he say he didnt want to be in someones shaddow? Shaq could be messing this up for us!!!!! idiot! Someone make him shut up!!!!

Side Note: Kobe catches alot of crap for having run shaq out of town, not amoungst laker fans, but around the league....still....
how is it not obvious at this point that Shaq is a complete attention starved child? And holding kobe responsible for him leaving is simply another outlet for their own hate,

really wish we had waited to retire his jersey....

Don't bypass the swear filter again.

#78 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted October 06, 2012 - 09:00 AM

Very sane you just love Bynum too much. When Bynum gets exposed in Philly you will shut your mouth!

No he doesn't. He's what you call a logical poster. You should try being that.
htCCl0m.png

#79 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted October 06, 2012 - 09:03 AM

Shaq is beyond tarnished

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#80 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,156 posts

Posted October 08, 2012 - 07:18 AM

No he doesn't. He's what you call a logical poster. You should try being that.

Why are you speaking for some1 else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users