Photo

ESPN First Take: Fines For Flopping: Like It, Love It Or Hate It?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,375 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted September 30, 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hey Laker fans! Check out this internet radio talk show for TRUE Laker fans. Hear them out and let them know what you think about the show. Send them an email with your thought and opinions on the Lakers, the show, or any other topic you want. Thanks for listening and GO LAKERS!! www.purpleandgoldradioshow.com

Signatures may contain an image, but may not be any larger than 468x140.

#2 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,390 posts
  • Name:Chao❤Wade
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted September 30, 2012 - 01:45 PM

Skip Bayless says that flopping essentially is a part of the game because it is a player deceiving the ref into calling/not calling a foul. He then says he just expects the ref to call the right play and make the flopper look stupid there. How does he expect the refs to do that if they are being deceived, as he earlier stated? That is the whole point of this after game fines for flops, to closely examine deceit on a subject and fine them accordingly. THAT will make the flopper look like a dumbass. And I love it.

Edited by -Wade-, September 30, 2012 - 01:46 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#3 bigvee

bigvee

Superstar

• 7,224 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Shaq

Posted September 30, 2012 - 01:56 PM

Already posted in the thread on the league review on this.

LeBron James will NOT leave the Miami Heat.

#4 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted September 30, 2012 - 09:20 PM

Well what this new ruling does is get rid of the big flops. See taking a charge and falling down when your getting hit is part of the game but doing this.

These kind of things just ruin the game. They are in no way skillfully done or fair. Maign someone look like they just hit you is a real flop. Thats why I love this new rule. The refs miss way to much of those flops and this will make guys like lebron who flop all the time think twice before doing it. Also if you getting fined all the time for flopping trust me you reputation is about to go down the gutter,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users