61 replies to this topic

#61 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,017 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 04, 2012 - 06:39 AM

How is Goudleock the best out of the three? Did you see the summer league? And he can't dribble at all or play defense and in the summer league he couldn't hit anything.... I know people get on my case about Morris but at least he can beat someone off the dribble and has improved his jumper and gained a lot of muscle coming into this season and DJO is better than Goudleock too because he can actually stay in front of his man and is way more athletic and finishing at the rim.... And we don't even know if DJO can play PG because I didn't see him looking for his team mates in summer league

i put a litttttle bit more weight in regular season games than summer league. Glock shocked me last regular season, he had a bunch of efficient scoring games, which helped the team.. GLock scored off of the dribble well last season, his handles with both hands impressed me. Also i did see DJO look for his teamates at certain times of summer league, when he did i saw nice vision and crisp passes. but yes, DJO was in a scoring mindset mostly tho.. until Morris proves he can shoot in an nba game, at least a few pre season games, i wont be convinced that after one summer, he is a solid shooter..

Edited by KeepItRealOrElse, October 04, 2012 - 06:40 AM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#62 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,933 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 04, 2012 - 09:06 AM

How is Goudleock the best out of the three? Did you see the summer league? And he can't dribble at all or play defense and in the summer league he couldn't hit anything.... I know people get on my case about Morris but at least he can beat someone off the dribble and has improved his jumper and gained a lot of muscle coming into this season and DJO is better than Goudleock too because he can actually stay in front of his man and is way more athletic and finishing at the rim.... And we don't even know if DJO can play PG because I didn't see him looking for his team mates in summer league

He couldn't even score in double figures once last year, how the heck am I supposed to like this guy right now?

Look at Glock's production when hes given the minutes like Morris was, he scored in double figures 4 out of 5 games at one stretch. He was the best 3 point shooter in the early East-coast roadtrip in February. Shot 44% from 3s in January

Edited by MDI, October 04, 2012 - 09:13 AM.

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users