• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted September 26, 2012 - 10:58 PM

If you're trying to convince people Howard is immature, you're probably on the wrong forum. I'm sure many are in agreement with you, including myself.

I don't care about Bynum enough to get defensive when someone says something positive about him. I wouldn't say I'm in Bynum's hate club, but if you asked my opinion about him, it wouldn't be positive.

All I can say for the reason I defended him so much is because there are so many here that trashed him, and continue to do so even now that he's gone. He was my favorite player on my favorite team, and I will defend that. It's just like a hardcore Kobe fan that's always on his side, and if someone blasts him, that fan will come to his defense. What's the difference? A fan of a player is a fan of a player.

Believe it or not, there are some Laker fans that are tired of Kobe's ball hogging play, but if it's mentioned on a Laker forum, it's a trollish act. If someone trashes Bynum, it's no problem and it just means he's a Laker fan. I don't buy into that kind of garbage. I won't follow the crowd just because it's the most popular thing. I have my own thoughts and won't be brainwashed by the majority rule, I don't care who it is, and I don't care how many attack and bash me for it. I'm my own person....

Edited by lakerfandude, September 26, 2012 - 11:05 PM.

#42 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,316 posts

Posted September 27, 2012 - 07:09 AM

Have you ever posted something not related to bynum?

When I asked this exact question he tried to call me a troll. He literally is a 1 man fan
Posted Image

#43 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,316 posts

Posted September 27, 2012 - 07:11 AM

Why must you always be so defensive whenever someone says something negative about Bynum? Do you know him personally? I'm honestly curious. I didn't even mention Howard and you immediately make another Bynum vs Howard post.

That's what trolls do. They have an agenda and go to forums to force them upon everyone else
Posted Image

#44 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,721 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 27, 2012 - 07:35 AM

All I can say for the reason I defended him so much is because there are so many here that trashed him, and continue to do so even now that he's gone. He was my favorite player on my favorite team, and I will defend that. It's just like a hardcore Kobe fan that's always on his side, and if someone blasts him, that fan will come to his defense. What's the difference? A fan of a player is a fan of a player.

Believe it or not, there are some Laker fans that are tired of Kobe's ball hogging play, but if it's mentioned on a Laker forum, it's a trollish act. If someone trashes Bynum, it's no problem and it just means he's a Laker fan. I don't buy into that kind of garbage. I won't follow the crowd just because it's the most popular thing. I have my own thoughts and won't be brainwashed by the majority rule, I don't care who it is, and I don't care how many attack and bash me for it. I'm my own person....

Its because Kobe has played here for 16 years. Was one of if not the main reason for 5 banners and is going down as the greatest Laker of all time.

What has bynum done? Injured for most of his career, puts up 19/12 ONE year and puts up 10/4 in an elimination game.

Kobe gets more slack because he has done WAYYYY more for this frachise than Bynum has.

#45 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 27, 2012 - 09:37 AM

What has Howard done for this franchise, but yet if one knocks him it's trolling, and that's not the case for a player like Drew. Whatever, I guess we always have to be a fan of the same player or players on this site or one is considered trolling.

As far as Kobe goes, you and whoever else can cut him some slack if you want to, but I don't want to and I don't choose to. I didn't like his hero ball play last year and I won't like it if he does it again this season. If I'm a troll for saying that, so be it.

i get what your saying about kobe in regard to hero ball cause i hated it sometimes to. but to compare him to andrew bynum, the same guy who shot a ill adviced 3 last season, the same guy who no showed when it was a big game, and same guy who never passed out of a double team or triple team even less then kobe should not be taken up for in this regard.

#46 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted September 27, 2012 - 11:41 AM

Stopped watching First Fake with Clueless long ago, Migranes stopped at the same time! Waste of air.Squash OKC no inside game, let's ball.

#47 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 39,922 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted September 27, 2012 - 04:04 PM

you gotta start thinking skip is just putting up a show for tv, i mean, he says the dumbest things ever just so he wont end up quiet when attacked by stephen.

he obviously is.

Like I keep saying, Skip was the only guy that supported the Lakers last year and said Kobe wasn't done and made a prediction at the beginning of the year that Kobe would lead the league in scoring.

But because he's now pretty much gotta play the troll/devils advocate role on TV he has to say things he probably doesn't really feel.

You can tell he's trolling.

Unless you think the guy that predicted the Lakers to do well last year, and said that Kobe would lead the league in scoring and shock everyone that counted him out now suddenly thinks that Kobe is done and the Lakers aren't going anywhere with a much better team than the one he supported.

He's trolling, he doesn't really believe it and anyone that thinks he's an idiot that is talking out of his rear..he's supposed to be, it's the role he plays on that show nowadays.

I bet you last year when you saw him and he said people are counting the Lakers out unfairly and that Kobe isn't anywhere near done and would lead the league in scoring ya'll were saying

"Skip telling it like it is! :rock: "

Now this year he is obviously playing the 'troll' role on TV(especially since the whole Tebow thing blew up the show's ratings) you say 'He doesn't know basketball he's an idiot!" he's playing a role, if you can't tell he's acting he did a good job :glasses:

Edited by Majesty, September 27, 2012 - 04:14 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#48 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 27, 2012 - 04:19 PM

Its because Kobe has played here for 16 years. Was one of if not the main reason for 5 banners and is going down as the greatest Laker of all time.

What has bynum done? Injured for most of his career, puts up 19/12 ONE year and puts up 10/4 in an elimination game.

Kobe gets more slack because he has done WAYYYY more for this frachise than Bynum has.

And that is why Kobe will be the first one blamed if we lose in the playoffs again.

#49 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,842 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fan Since:1995

Posted September 27, 2012 - 09:43 PM

A mental retard made the All Star team as the starting center in the West, and averaged 19, 12, and 2. That's pretty fuc*ing good for a mental retard patient. Howard averaged 1 pt and 2 rebounds more than Bynum. What does that say about Dwight that he could only score 1 more point and gather only 2 more rebounds than 2nd or 3rd option player that's a retard? Maybe we should have traded this retard for someone else, lol...

P.S. ESPN has rated Bynum the 13th best player in the league. I think he's higher but I will give them their 13. It's pretty remarkable that a mental retard is the 13th best rated player in the NBA. Maybe we should forget the college players and start looking at mental facilities for players from now on...

WOW WOW WOW WOW !

Another mental retarded LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it is so hard to make an argument with an immature person

if you know what I mean

LMAOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

doesn't matter

Immature people can't accept the truth

LMAOOOOOOOO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being real sometimes means being able to admit that you're wrong. It shows strength in character, not weakness.

Stop being immature, grow up and move on.

33bkfif.jpg

#50 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts

Posted September 27, 2012 - 10:02 PM

A mental retard made the All Star team as the starting center in the West, and averaged 19, 12, and 2. That's pretty fuc*ing good for a mental retard patient. Howard averaged 1 pt and 2 rebounds more than Bynum. What does that say about Dwight that he could only score 1 more point and gather only 2 more rebounds than 2nd or 3rd option player that's a retard? Maybe we should have traded this retard for someone else, lol...

P.S. ESPN has rated Bynum the 13th best player in the league. I think he's higher but I will give them their 13. It's pretty remarkable that a mental retard is the 13th best rated player in the NBA. Maybe we should forget the college players and start looking at mental facilities for players from now on...

Dont bypass the swear filter again. Warning.

#51 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,721 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 27, 2012 - 10:45 PM

WOW WOW WOW WOW !

Another mental retarded LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it is so hard to make an argument with an immature person

if you know what I mean

LMAOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

doesn't matter

Immature people can't accept the truth

LMAOOOOOOOO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop being immature, grow up and move on.

Oh the irony...

#52 DameC24

DameC24

16!

• 535 posts
  • Name:Dame
  • Fan Since:When I seen my first Laker game on CBS
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe and Magic

Posted September 29, 2012 - 07:37 AM

Skip's only job is to troll America :laughing: I thought you guys already knew this.

#53 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,019 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted September 30, 2012 - 09:19 PM

dont listen to any conversation on the Lakers if Dwights defensive impact isnt mentioned. thats a main reason why we got him and people just dont even realize it. Dwight made ORL a top 3 defense multiple seasons. Opposing wings are going to have tuff times driving into the paint and finishing over or around Dwight. Imo, i think neither MIA, nor OKC has the best shot at beating us in a 7 game series, because theyre bigs are either too small to not athletic enought. i like Denver's chances best against us, they have 5 dudes who could go for 20 any given night, and Mcgee is one of the few players in the league who can jump with Dwight and take some boards away from his atmosphere. The Clips also match up well against us,potentially, IF DJordan commits himself to rebounding.. .. i can give two craps about what any ESPN analyst has to say about the NBA unless theyre in a conversation with me, answering my questions(former players included)! (lol)

Edited by KeepItRealOrElse, September 30, 2012 - 09:25 PM.

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#54 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 05:11 PM

dont listen to any conversation on the Lakers if Dwights defensive impact isnt mentioned. thats a main reason why we got him and people just dont even realize it. Dwight made ORL a top 3 defense multiple seasons. Opposing wings are going to have tuff times driving into the paint and finishing over or around Dwight. Imo, i think neither MIA, nor OKC has the best shot at beating us in a 7 game series, because theyre bigs are either too small to not athletic enought. i like Denver's chances best against us, they have 5 dudes who could go for 20 any given night, and Mcgee is one of the few players in the league who can jump with Dwight and take some boards away from his atmosphere. The Clips also match up well against us,potentially, IF DJordan commits himself to rebounding.. .. i can give two craps about what any ESPN analyst has to say about the NBA unless theyre in a conversation with me, answering my questions(former players included)! (lol)

Tell that to Skip who is not impress with Dwight on offense.

#55 iDreamShake

iDreamShake

Off The Bench

• 2,019 posts
  • Fav. Laker:#8

Posted October 01, 2012 - 05:38 PM

Tell that to Skip who is not impress with Dwight on offense.

ima big fan of dwights post game. but the Lakers didnt even get Dwight for his Offense...IDIOTS :censored:

Kobe and Randle led Lakers lead the team to a 32-50 record. the Lakers select Myles Turner with the 5th pick.

#56 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,579 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted October 02, 2012 - 02:39 AM

The only reason Skip has his job is because his job is to annoy people and stir up conversation. Other than that, he's stupid.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#57 CameronStewart

CameronStewart

Rookie

• 492 posts
  • Name:Cameron

Posted October 02, 2012 - 04:04 AM

I still cant get my head around the fact that Skip gets paid money to be on T.V to talk rubbish. Why don't they get a hobo off the street to take his place.....the hobo would add more sensible comments to the discussions plus they could pay him in cardboard boxes. Plus the hobo would stir up discussions by trying to stab people.

Edited by CameronStewart, October 02, 2012 - 04:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users