Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,760 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 26, 2012 - 03:58 PM

Sky Bayless :facepalm:

Ohhh god is this Basketball Expert?

Comparing Mental Retardation and Physical Disability Andrew Bynum to Dwight howard who has mentally and physically healthy

:facepalm: Ohhh God :facepalm:

This guy needs a milk from a cow

I'm agree with Stephen Smith

OKC is more scary than the Heat for me

cause Durant is a spot up shooter and lebron is just a buldozer who only drives the paint.

33bkfif.jpg

#22 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:12 PM

Sky Bayless :facepalm:

Ohhh god is this Basketball Expert?

Comparing Mental Retardation and Physical Disability Andrew Bynum to Dwight howard who has mentally and physically healthy

:facepalm: Ohhh God :facepalm:

This guy needs a milk from a cow

I'm agree with Stephen Smith

OKC is more scary than the Heat for me

cause Durant is a spot up shooter and lebron is just a buldozer who only drives the paint.

Well skip basically said that we are going to regret trading Andrew Bynum because mainly it's about what Bynum plays better offensively than Dwight, and we are still behind the Spurs and Thunder when it comes to best team in the west. Also add the age factor as well.

Edited by larry14r, September 26, 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#23 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:13 PM

What exactly do the spurs have to make them a better team.. oh way TIAGO SPLITTER. Seriously espn I know he get ratings cuz what he says is so stupid that people watch but it just makes your station become more an more unprofessional. He is a complete moron that has no idea how and dynamics of any sports work. I mean has skip ever made a claim that came true. no. He just says something like howard isnt as good as bynum but then when howard is doing great he will say he is a amazing player and the lakers are great and blah blah blah.

Maybe the Spurs blowing us out twice last year proved Skips point.

#24 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:22 PM

Starting to look like Spurs are the new Mavs
Posted Image

#25 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,760 posts
  • Name:Drazard

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:41 PM

Well skip basically said that we are going to regret trading Andrew Bynum because mainly it's about what Bynum plays better offensively than Dwight, and we are still behind the Spurs and Thunder when it comes to best team in the west. Also add the age factor as well.

Tell me what are the things that your going to regret?

PAU GASOL becomes soft because of that retarded Andrew Bynum

now Dwight Howard role is to clogged the paint and Gasol should be the Low Post killer

being former and useful Gasol

About OFFENSIVE YEAH but those footwork were came from Kobe and Captain Jabbar

BTW like Jabbar said

"I'm excited to teach someone like Dwight theres a lot of things that he didn't see yet"

REMEMBER if this guy name Dwight doesn't see what jabbar can see and Dwight Howard is the BEST CENTER right NOW

What do you expect to happen?

I'll take mentally Healthy over Mental Retardation all the way

33bkfif.jpg

#26 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,115 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:43 PM

Spurs ain't [expletive], never were [expletive], and ain't never gonna be [expletive]

Pau Gasol is GONE

#27 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:48 PM

Yup great in the regular season then thier preformance becomes bad in the post season. Last year being a 1 seed losing to 8th seed. Then this year being up 2-0 then loosing 4 straight.
Posted Image

#28 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 07:02 PM

now Dwight Howard role is to clogged the paint and Gasol should be the Low Post killer

BTW like Jabbar said

"I'm excited to teach someone like Dwight theres a lot of things that he didn't see yet"

REMEMBER if this guy name Dwight doesn't see what jabbar can see and Dwight Howard is the BEST CENTER right NOW

I wasn't talking about me I was talking about Skip Bayless is saying pay attention. Oh any by the way Pau has always been soft doesn't matter who's at center, and he's softer at center I mean for christ sakes if you not going to learn anything then I'm do I even bother talking to you about this.

#29 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 07:05 PM

Yup great in the regular season then thier preformance becomes bad in the post season. Last year being a 1 seed losing to 8th seed. Then this year being up 2-0 then loosing 4 straight.

And yet they find time to whip our a$$es last season. I mean we have to play better vs the Spurs this year or else we'll just that Skip was right that the Spurs are better than us.

#30 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,545 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 26, 2012 - 07:56 PM

And yet they find time to whip our a$$es last season. I mean we have to play better vs the Spurs this year or else we'll just that Skip was right that the Spurs are better than us.

We added Nash and Howard. Who did they add? Some nobodies.

#31 larry14r

larry14r

Rookie

• 790 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 08:26 PM

We added Nash and Howard. Who did they add? Some nobodies.

And yet Pop makes them into somebodies and they made an example out of use last year. I mean this has been happening the last few years that some unknown has a career night vs us.

#32 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts
  • Fan Since:1982

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:06 PM

BTW like Jabbar said

A mental retard made the All Star team as the starting center in the West, and averaged 19, 12, and 2. That's pretty fuc*ing good for a mental retard patient. Howard averaged 1 pt and 2 rebounds more than Bynum. What does that say about Dwight that he could only score 1 more point and gather only 2 more rebounds than 2nd or 3rd option player that's a retard? Maybe we should have traded this retard for someone else, lol...

P.S. ESPN has rated Bynum the 13th best player in the league. I think he's higher but I will give them their 13. It's pretty remarkable that a mental retard is the 13th best rated player in the NBA. Maybe we should forget the college players and start looking at mental facilities for players from now on...

Edited by lakerfandude, September 26, 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#33 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,545 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:12 PM

A mental retard made the All Star team a s a starter in the West, and averaged 19, 12, and 2. That's pretty fuc*ing good for a mental retard patient. Howard averaged 1 pt and 2 rebounds more than him. What does that say about Dwight that he could only score 1 more point and gather 2 more rebounds than a retard? Maybe we should have traded this retard for someone else, lol...

Have you ever posted something not related to bynum?

Edited by LakeShow805, September 26, 2012 - 09:12 PM.

#34 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:23 PM

Have you ever posted something not related to bynum?

I like to talk against posters that I see make ridiculous statements. I'll do it in regards to any player or subject. To call Bynum retarded and for no one else here to comment against that, means that you and whoever agrees with that have no basketball knowledge or are blind homers... A 19, 12, and 2 retard? Give me a break..

Edited by lakerfandude, September 26, 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#35 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,823 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:32 PM

I like to talk against posters that I see make ridiculous statements. I'll do it in regards to any player or subject. To call Bynum retarded and for no one else here to comment against that, means that you and whoever agrees with that have no basketball knowledge or are blind homers... A 19, 12, and 2 retard? Give me a break..

I love irony.

#36 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:32 PM

Bynum may not be a retard, but he is an idiot and an immature brat.

#37 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:43 PM

Bynum may not be a retard, but he is an idiot and an immature brat.

What does that make Howard? If he's not an immature brat after going back and forth and being on every NBA topic on every sports station for 2 years because he changes his mind every 15 minutes on where he wants to play or doesn't want to play, then I don't know what he is. He gets a coach fired, a GM fired, and basically destroys an NBA franchise because he is an undecided baby. Compared to Howard, Bynum is the most mature dude in the NBA. At least Drew knows what he wants and says everything on his mind and doesn't waver like a little child. Who's the immature brat again?

Edited by lakerfandude, September 26, 2012 - 09:47 PM.

#38 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 10:02 PM

What does that make Howard? If he's not an immature brat after going back and forth and being on every NBA topic on every sports station for 2 years because he changes his mind every 15 minutes on where he wants to play or doesn't want to play, then I don't know what he is. He gets a coach fired, a GM fired, and basically destroys an NBA franchise because he is an undecided baby. Compared to Howard, Bynum is the most mature dude in the NBA. At least Drew knows what he wants and says everything on his mind and doesn't waver like a little child. Who's the immature brat again?

Why must you always be so defensive whenever someone says something negative about Bynum? Do you know him personally? I'm honestly curious. I didn't even mention Howard and you immediately make another Bynum vs Howard post.

#39 lakerfandude

lakerfandude

Rookie

• 655 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 10:20 PM

Why must you always be so defensive whenever someone says something negative about Bynum? Do you know him personally? I'm honestly curious. I didn't even mention Howard and you immediately make another Bynum vs Howard post.

I guess I was wrong, sorry if I misunderstood you. I only jumped in this topic when a poster, Drazard, was saying what a mental retard Bynum was and how Howard was mentally healthy. I just assumed you were getting in on that conversation. I have nothing against Dwight. He's a fantastic big time player. I will respond in kind however when someone says things I don't agree with, such as Bynum is an idiot and an immature brat. The topic did lead to this conversation, so I just assumed that's what you were saying. If I'm wrong about the meaning of your statement, I apologize...

BTW, why do you get so defensive when someone has something positive to say about Bynum? Are you by chance on the Bynum hate club? Do you know him personally?Just sayin.

Edited by lakerfandude, September 26, 2012 - 10:24 PM.

#40 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 10:30 PM

I guess I was wrong, sorry if I misunderstood you. I only jumped in this topic when a poster, Drazard, was saying what a mental retard Bynum was and how Howard was mentally healthy. I just assumed you were getting in on that conversation. I have nothing against Dwight. He's a fantastic big time player. I will respond in kind however when someone says things I don't agree with, such as Bynum is an idiot and an immature brat. The topic did lead to this conversation, so I just assumed that's what you were saying. If I'm wrong about the meaning of your statement, I apologize...

BTW, why do you get so defensive when someone has something positive to say about Bynum? Are you by chance on the Bynum hate club? Do you know him personally?Just sayin.

If you're trying to convince people Howard is immature, you're probably on the wrong forum. I'm sure many are in agreement with you, including myself.

I don't care about Bynum enough to get defensive when someone says something positive about him. I wouldn't say I'm in Bynum's hate club, but if you asked my opinion about him, it wouldn't be positive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users