Posted September 20, 2012 - 09:18 AM

YES! One of my all-time favorite RPG's :rock:

7jch4.jpg

Kingdom Hearts HD -1.5 Remix- includes:
- KH Final Mix HD
- KH Re:CoM HD
- KH 358/2 Days cutscenes remade in HD in theater mode

http://www.square-en...p/kingdom/khhd/

Edited by Marc Maron, October 14, 2013 - 02:46 PM.

hR3rI.png

#2 vong

vong

Sixth Man

• 3,163 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Goku

Posted September 20, 2012 - 09:40 AM

Should include KH2 & Birth by sleep as well.

L7zqGhJ.png

alumni

#3 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 20, 2012 - 09:43 AM

sucks that it is for ps3 :(

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#4 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted September 20, 2012 - 03:18 PM

Should include KH2 & Birth by sleep as well.

that would insure my purchase. also KH 2 final mix

i'd love that.

still waiting for 3
Posted Image

#5 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 20, 2012 - 10:17 PM

Wow, they seriously ported that POS 358/2? I hated that game, didn't even finish like a third of it. It was terrible.

I'd love to play KH1 in HD and Re:CoM though, so I'll probably pick this up once it drops to like $20. Really want to see BBS ported to PS3. I've wanted to play that since it's been out, but I don't know anyone that owns a PSP and I don't want to buy one for only one game. No matter how awesome that single game looks. :eh:

More anxious for the FFX HD Remake rumored to come out not to long from now. That was my single favorite RPG game of all time.

#6 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 06:32 AM

My sister has a psp, tricked her into buy BBS. First mobile game since Pokemon that I enjoyed. Very well done, tons of replay ability, and really expands the history

Also rumor circulating that they are working on 3 and it's actually next up in the KH series

I guess if you beat dream drop distance and hit all of the special letters during the credits with a floating sora it unlocks a secret message in the journal and it reads

The past will be reawakened
as a new number
in never-before-seen detail

Prepare yourself for the awakening
of the next number

So kingdom hearts 1 is now KH 1.5 in HD. New detail new number

And then next number after 2 which was the last number is 3 obviously
Posted Image

#7 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 09:51 AM

that would insure my purchase. also KH 2 final mix

i'd love that.

still waiting for 3

I think anyone that has ever played the first two is still waiting for that.

#8 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 01:24 PM

I think anyone that has ever played the first two is still waiting for that.

supposedly its up next. probably the last video game i'll ever buy. though i'll buy KH 1.5 and if they do a KH 2.5 that as well
Posted Image

#9 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 07:15 PM

supposedly its up next. probably the last video game i'll ever buy. though i'll buy KH 1.5 and if they do a KH 2.5 that as well

It was also suppose to be made years ago. The only time I will believe that KH3 is being made is when I see the promotion for it.

#10 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 08:07 PM

It was also suppose to be made years ago. The only time I will believe that KH3 is being made is when I see the promotion for it.

not true. at no point did nomura say it was next. in fact he always said the opposite. i believe he said he was giving sora a break

but now there is concrete evidence that its up next
Posted Image

#11 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 08:12 PM

not true. at no point did nomura say it was next. in fact he always said the opposite. i believe he said he was giving sora a break

but now there is concrete evidence that its up next

By suppose to I mean that when your making something you dont make 2 parts and wait a decade to make the last part. The community has wanted it since KH2 came out and they beat it. It sad to see them treat their fans with a bunch of bull games instead of the ones they have been demanding for years.

#12 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 08:29 PM

By suppose to I mean that when your making something you dont make 2 parts and wait a decade to make the last part. The community has wanted it since KH2 came out and they beat it. It sad to see them treat their fans with a bunch of bull games instead of the ones they have been demanding for years.

you think they are bull now, but i guarantee each game had a purpose. and i guarantee each game they released will have characters, stories, or moments in KH3

i've only played BBS outside of KH and KH2 and BBS actually was pretty much the entire history of the main bad guy, and gave backstory to the entire series

i hope they re-release everything onto PS3 including KH2 final mix, BBS, dream drop distance, and so many more because TBH i don't want moments to be confusing when i finally play KH3
Posted Image

#13 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,821 posts

Posted September 21, 2012 - 08:39 PM

you think they are bull now, but i guarantee each game had a purpose. and i guarantee each game they released will have characters, stories, or moments in KH3

i've only played BBS outside of KH and KH2 and BBS actually was pretty much the entire history of the main bad guy, and gave backstory to the entire series

i hope they re-release everything onto PS3 including KH2 final mix, BBS, dream drop distance, and so many more because TBH i don't want moments to be confusing when i finally play KH3

If you make a series start on ps2 and then drag it over to game boy games, those games are bull lol. Some people might have enjoyed them, but the majority of ppl I know that played KH didnt even bother with the other titles they put out. It was just a way for them to milk to series and keep people buying the games so they can say KH3 is next I know it.

Thats thing you shouldnt have to feel like that it should of went KH, KH2, KH3. I understand there was a good amount of lore to explore in the series but they should leave that up to a codex in the game, not 50 titles that they are just trying to make money off of to keep you hooked for KH3.

#14 JSaber20

JSaber20

Rookie

• 727 posts
  • Name:Jaime
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Big Game James Worthy

Posted September 26, 2012 - 04:29 PM

If you make a series start on ps2 and then drag it over to game boy games, those games are bull lol. Some people might have enjoyed them, but the majority of ppl I know that played KH didnt even bother with the other titles they put out. It was just a way for them to milk to series and keep people buying the games so they can say KH3 is next I know it.

Thats thing you shouldnt have to feel like that it should of went KH, KH2, KH3. I understand there was a good amount of lore to explore in the series but they should leave that up to a codex in the game, not 50 titles that they are just trying to make money off of to keep you hooked for KH3.

Have you even played them? A Kingdom Hearts game is a Kingdom Hearts game, whether a "3" is stuck at the end or not. Birth by Sleep has arguably the best combat system in the series.
FYI, the group that made KH1 and KH2 have been working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the past few years and it's been in development hell, once it's done they'll go on to KH3.
People should be happy we're getting any Kingdom Hearts games at all, instead of writing them off because it doesn't have a '3' at the end. :nah:

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

#15 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,809 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 26, 2012 - 09:01 PM

I see what Philly is saying, but I disagree. CoM was pretty significant in filling in the details between 1 & 2, while BBS and Dream Drop Distance also play big roles in the overall story line. The only game that didn't really do much for the story at all was 358/2, which I DLed then played for a few hours before realizing that it was maybe the worst game ever. That game had no point and just flat out sucked. Complete filler, not entertaining in the least.

We all want KHIII, but we should appreciate the quality titles they've released in the meantime. If I had access to a PSP and 3DS, I'd be playing both titles as soon as I got the chance. Every title has been significant to the story line except 358/2. That was a piece of [expletive].

#16 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,172 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 10:29 AM

Finally announced for North America release! Fall 2013

Posted Image

We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall.

Sora’s adventures took a dramatic turn with his journey into the mysterious Castle Oblivion in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories. These events revealed some of the hidden intentions behind the shadowy Organization XIII. Their movements and the training of one notable character in the series, Roxas, are detailed even further in stunning HD visuals through the cinematic scenes of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

All of this is included with full Trophy support in one spectacular release. Plus, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the once-exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX content, like new enemies, weapons, abilities, cutscenes, missions and more!

http://blog.us.plays...-ps3-this-fall/

Kind of bad timing since ps4 drops in fall as well. Anyway, this is still day 1 for me.

hR3rI.png

#17 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,129 posts

Posted February 25, 2013 - 10:37 AM

When is 3 coming out. I was hoping they'd have started it by now. More importantly why not release kingdom hearts 2 final mix at the same time
Posted Image

#18 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,245 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted February 26, 2013 - 08:03 PM

Looooooove KH... That will probably be one of the two games I will for myself this year. That and God Of War
Posted Image

#19 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,172 posts

Posted September 10, 2013 - 10:20 PM

Out today

hR3rI.png

#20 Marc Maron

Marc Maron

either/or

• 3,172 posts

Posted September 11, 2013 - 06:01 PM

Picked it up this morning. Holds up extremely well and looks fantastic. 

hR3rI.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users