#1 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,237 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 16, 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hey staff, or anyone else that may know what the problem is.

I just tried changing my avatar and photo today and two things have happened when I've tried.

1. I uploaded a new photo (just a Kobe desktop pic), but then I realized that Kobe was too small himself in the pic so I cropped the pic to make Kobe bigger. After I removed the previous Kobe desktop and saved the cropped one, the previous one was still showing as my photo (the one where Kobe was too small).

2. I changed my previous avatar to the desktop pic of Kobe above just to see what happens. When I did save it, my previous avatar was still my avatar except it was now a slightly different size than before, I'm guessing the size the new avatar would have been.

Both times I've gone back to my settings to make sure I did save the Kobe desktop and both times it was shown as my current avatar and photo but they didn't reflect as so.

I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or perhaps one of the staff members could see why it has happened?

Sorry to bug, nothing urgent, just wanted to see if it can be fixed. I figure I'll leave both blank for a few days and try again later next week.

#2 JEN

JEN

Legend

• 27,044 posts

Posted September 16, 2012 - 03:29 PM

That's happened to me before. I simply deleted my cookies, then everything appeared ok afterwards.

#3 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,237 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 16, 2012 - 03:38 PM

That's happened to me before. I simply deleted my cookies, then everything appeared ok afterwards.

Ah, thank you Jen! That seemed to do the trick.

#4 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,152 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted December 13, 2012 - 10:28 AM

Because I don't wanna make a new topic, I have a question.

Its kinda frustrating changing your avatar or signature because the pic size has to be tiny, so you guys know how I can get it to work ?

EyMlHkX.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users