Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 set for December

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 Niss

Niss

Retired Lead Mod

• 712 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 11:35 PM

Marquez deserved this and man what a way to do it!

#Legend

Wait for the Marquez was on PEDS excuses to start showing up on BS.

• 40,364 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 11:39 PM

Jim Lampley crying was the icing on the cake.

yo.

#43 GenkiSushi

GenkiSushi

Rookie

• 773 posts

Posted December 08, 2012 - 11:41 PM

damn that counter. :( hats off to Marquez. I knew it was a bad idea to go in on that last part. He should've went into the next round with the possibility of winning through the cards.

I think Manny wants to fight again, before hanging the gloves. Be it Marquez( which I doubt) or other opponent.

#44 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted December 08, 2012 - 11:45 PM

Even the best fall down sometimes....

Naw bruh my dude Mayweather ain't slippin... Laughing at these clowns Manny & 50
Posted Image

#45 lqv2015

lqv2015

Rookie

• 632 posts

Posted December 09, 2012 - 12:30 AM

Naw bruh my dude Mayweather ain't slippin... Laughing at these clowns Manny & 50

Weather you're a Pacman or Money fan, we all want this fight to happen. Only then we can crown who's a better fighter. Win/win for all fans.

#46 Honey Boo Boo

Honey Boo Boo

I <3 Weezy's Lil' Wayne

• 1,486 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Eminem

Posted December 09, 2012 - 12:38 AM

Weather you're a Pacman or Money fan, we all want this fight to happen. Only then we can crown who's a better fighter. Win/win for all fans.

It wouldn't be even close though?
Posted Image

#47 magicbalala245

magicbalala245

Call Me Mr. Clutch or Mr. Automatic

• 3,455 posts
  • Fan Since:I was born in '91
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Lamar

Posted December 09, 2012 - 03:08 AM

PacMan can't even beat Marquez how the hell is he gonna look in the ring against Floyd. 1 draw 1 victory 1 rob job he had against Marquez and now a knockout by Marquez against him 2-1-1 going Marquez way. Floyd will eat this chump up if they ever fight in the ring.
Posted Image

#48 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 42,994 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 09, 2012 - 06:43 AM

damn manny went sleepy-bye

Pau Gasol is GONE

#49 lqv2015

lqv2015

Rookie

• 632 posts

Posted December 09, 2012 - 09:34 AM

PacMan can't even beat Marquez how the hell is he gonna look in the ring against Floyd. 1 draw 1 victory 1 rob job he had against Marquez and now a knockout by Marquez against him 2-1-1 going Marquez way. Floyd will eat this chump up if they ever fight in the ring.

No one is really going to argue otherwise but sometimes styles make fights. But I certainly want a 5th match though. Let's really put a nail in the coffin for this war between the two.

#50 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,000 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 09, 2012 - 09:34 AM

Posted Image

#51 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,164 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted December 09, 2012 - 09:56 AM

Marquez beat Manny with a counter punch placed and timed perfectly.

Mayweather is a expert assassin with this style

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#52 Hero

Hero

Where imaginations run wild

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Jerome
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted December 10, 2012 - 10:23 AM

As a Pacquiao fan, it just goes to show how much training and determination Marquez had during the his training camp. This guy had a vendetta against Pacquiao, and rightfully so. Too bad for Pac. I never even imagined this would happen to him, ala Ricky Hatton.

spupissuelo.gif

RIP Dad. I miss you so very much...

July 27, 2011 4:00 AM.

#53 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,317 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted December 10, 2012 - 01:38 PM

Great fight. So glad it didn't go to the judges again. After getting dropped in the 1st, Manny came back & was in charge of the fight till he got caught.

Marquez-Mayweather II anyone?

veqdeg.jpg

#54 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,860 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 11, 2012 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

#55 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted December 17, 2012 - 04:11 PM

Edited by Yaboy, December 17, 2012 - 04:12 PM.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#56 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,773 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 24, 2012 - 09:41 PM

yes, Pacquiao walked into a counter right hand that knocked him out cold.

We should all imagine what the fastest and best counter right hand in the game that has fought as high as 154 would have done to Pacquiao's neck when he walked into it after telegraphing the two fake jabs which he always has done.

Arum delayed Pacquiao fighting Floyd for the longest time because he knew what would have happened so he wanted to milk as much out of Pacquiao as possible and make him fight Top Rank guys.... Him crying because he knew he blew it was hilarious to watch.

Great fight. So glad it didn't go to the judges again. After getting dropped in the 1st, Manny came back & was in charge of the fight till he got caught.

Marquez-Mayweather II anyone?

Marquez had no idea what to do with Mayweather the first time around, that wouldn't change. The worst thing a counter puncher can face is a faster, harder hitting, and better counter puncher.

That's what Mayweather is.

Edited by Majesty, December 24, 2012 - 09:43 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#57 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,176 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted December 24, 2012 - 09:55 PM

Ok first off, if you saw the video of Manny crying did you even understand what he was saying? He was crying, because he thinks he let the whole Philippine nation down, which is completely false. The Philippines has his back no matter what. I know all the Pac haters are now celebrating and whatever, but the man accepted his defeat. He was crying, because he didn't want to hurt his family and his fans if something worst happened.

The hate for Pacman is crazy, he is still a great champion.

#58 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,279 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted December 24, 2012 - 11:26 PM

yes, Pacquiao walked into a counter right hand that knocked him out cold.

We should all imagine what the fastest and best counter right hand in the game that has fought as high as 154 would have done to Pacquiao's neck when he walked into it after telegraphing the two fake jabs which he always has done.

Arum delayed Pacquiao fighting Floyd for the longest time because he knew what would have happened so he wanted to milk as much out of Pacquiao as possible and make him fight Top Rank guys.... Him crying because he knew he blew it was hilarious to watch.

Marquez had no idea what to do with Mayweather the first time around, that wouldn't change. The worst thing a counter puncher can face is a faster, harder hitting, and better counter puncher.

That's what Mayweather is.

FYI he cried because he felt he disappoint all filipino (we filipinos consider pacquiao as a hero)... i find it disrespectful for you that you find it funny that he was crying (yet you dont know what he really was saying).. most filipino actually cried when he got knock out (including my mom) the dude help and honor our country so much. and he made philippines famous. we really respect the guy cause of what he did to the country specially contributing some of his purse (each fight) for the poor people and build some schools on some province in phil. we speak highly on him

Edited by Bjork, December 25, 2012 - 01:48 AM.

#59 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,176 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted December 25, 2012 - 01:47 AM

FYI he cried because he felt he disappoint all filipino (we filipinos consider pacquiao as a hero)... i find it disrespectful for you that you find it funny that he was crying (yet you dont know what he really was saying).. most filipino actually cried when he got knock out (including my mom) the dude help and honor our country so much. and he made philippines famous. we really respect the guy cause of what he did to the country specially contributing some of his purse (each fight) for the poor people and build some schools in some province in phil. we speak highly on him

Thank you!!!! for clearing that up.

They can hate Pacquiao the boxer, but you can't hate Pacquiao the person.

#60 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,773 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted December 25, 2012 - 02:14 AM

Ok first off, if you saw the video of Manny crying did you even understand what he was saying? He was crying, because he thinks he let the whole Philippine nation down, which is completely false. The Philippines has his back no matter what. I know all the Pac haters are now celebrating and whatever, but the man accepted his defeat. He was crying, because he didn't want to hurt his family and his fans if something worst happened.

The hate for Pacman is crazy, he is still a great champion.

I love that you got on your soapbox for this response but I was referring to Arum crying. Look at my sentence structure

FYI he cried because he felt he disappoint all filipino (we filipinos consider pacquiao as a hero)... i find it disrespectful for you that you find it funny that he was crying (yet you dont know what he really was saying).. most filipino actually cried when he got knock out (including my mom) the dude help and honor our country so much. and he made philippines famous. we really respect the guy cause of what he did to the country specially contributing some of his purse (each fight) for the poor people and build some schools on some province in phil. we speak highly on him

You're aware I was talking about ARUM crying right? :)

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users