Photo

Dwyane Wade Working On Regaining Shooting Touch

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,630 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted September 09, 2012 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image

Dwyane Wade struggled with his jumper last season, but is working with a shooting coach.

"I have one of the best mid-range shots in the league," he said. "But, obviously, when you have different injuries, it makes you change a little bit. So it's just about getting back to that comfort of it and finding out where you are now.

"My midrange game is very important to me. The biggest thing is coming out of my pull-up without losing the ball and just making sure it comes through my hand the right way. When it comes to my shot exactly, I don't have a bad shot. There's other reasons why I come up short a lot. So it's just trying to work the kinks out."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/heat-blog/sfl-ira-nba-column-s090912,0,1405074.column

• 40,431 posts

Posted September 09, 2012 - 09:47 AM

He better cause his body's breaking down as we speak and he's gonna' have to settle for more jumpers cutting down on the high risk injury violent drives to the basket.

yo.

#3 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,776 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted September 09, 2012 - 06:08 PM

Still have my doubts that his skills will allow him to translate well to that old man game

2div

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users