4 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,216 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted September 06, 2012 - 01:30 PM

I know there's a thread about people having direct tv and most likely won't get Lakers channel so this is not the thread for that. I happen to have TWC. I search through all my 1000 channels (which 900 of it I don't even watch) and I can't find the time warner cable sports net channel at all. I called up my cable provider and asked them what channel it is on. They said they never heard of a time warner cable sports net channel. Am I missing something here? Is this channel going to become part of my package automaticly and replace it with foxsportswest? I look online and the only TWCSN I find is some channel up in upstate New York. SO if anybody have cable, i was curious what channel it will be on. Unfornately the people who work for time warner are useless and couldn't help me out.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted September 06, 2012 - 01:41 PM

It really suks that tw got the contract as it would be better if Buss had their own network and control, but its wait and see for all TW is worthless as a company, I won't be switching to them no matter what. Hopefully things will clear up as we get closer to tip off. I taked to Direct and they try to get you into league pass with no knowledge of blackouts. Baaaa.

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,418 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 06, 2012 - 02:42 PM

I know there's a thread about people having direct tv and most likely won't get Lakers channel so this is not the thread for that. I happen to have TWC. I search through all my 1000 channels (which 900 of it I don't even watch) and I can't find the time warner cable sports net channel at all. I called up my cable provider and asked them what channel it is on. They said they never heard of a time warner cable sports net channel. Am I missing something here? Is this channel going to become part of my package automaticly and replace it with foxsportswest? I look online and the only TWCSN I find is some channel up in upstate New York. SO if anybody have cable, i was curious what channel it will be on. Unfornately the people who work for time warner are useless and couldn't help me out.

The channel has not launched yet so it will not be seen until October 1st I believe

#4 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted September 06, 2012 - 03:13 PM

I'd keep checking their website. They'll probably list the channel a couple days before October 1st.

#5 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,284 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted September 06, 2012 - 09:54 PM

Time Warner Channel, DirecTV and NBA League Pass Thread

Only closing this to consolidate all these similar threads.

Follow the above link to continue the discussion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users