#81 MysticBlu~

MysticBlu~

Rookie

• 948 posts
  • Name:Jennie
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 04, 2012 - 04:38 PM

I would love to see a Black/Purple and Black/Gold jerseys...they will look really nice :glasses:

#82 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,144 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted September 04, 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

THIS!!! I'm gonna get this too now too bad I can't get a custom made one in those colors.

Edited by Majesty, September 04, 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#83 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,524 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 04, 2012 - 08:15 PM

It amazes me how the Lakers marketing group hasn't decided to release a new jersey or bring back a retro one, especially now with the addition of Howard and Nash. Not only would it look AMAZING, but just imagine how much money LA as well as the NBA would be bringing in!

Kinda like Miami when they got Lebron and Bosh they also brought in a new jersey as well as the old retro one.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#84 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted September 04, 2012 - 10:25 PM

Might I recommend Laker pink for you..

might you unbunch your little pink laker panties? some people like alternate colors if you dont, why are you commenting on this topic, just to be an ass?
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#85 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,144 posts

Posted September 04, 2012 - 10:48 PM

might you unbunch your little pink laker panties? some people like alternate colors if you dont, why are you commenting on this topic, just to be an ass?

Now I have ideas for my girlfriend..... :whistle:

#86 TronVader

TronVader

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Name:Tron
  • Fan Since:Conception
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted September 05, 2012 - 12:34 AM

It amazes me how the Lakers marketing group hasn't decided to release a new jersey or bring back a retro one, especially now with the addition of Howard and Nash. Not only would it look AMAZING, but just imagine how much money LA as well as the NBA would be bringing in!

Kinda like Miami when they got Lebron and Bosh they also brought in a new jersey as well as the old retro one.

In this direction it would be wiser to release a different scheme after fans have snatched up the current version of their jerseys; no reason to cannibalize your sales.

Imagine an strange child who's punching you and your expecting to beat that if you will get serious

Wut

#87 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 01:03 PM

Now I have ideas for my girlfriend..... :whistle:

im more concerned with taking them off a girl than putting them on lol
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#88 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,144 posts

Posted September 05, 2012 - 02:59 PM

The Black Mamba in a Black Lakers jersey ;) it fits the nickname doesn't it

#89 tkb

tkb

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Fan Since:Mid 90s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 06, 2012 - 08:58 AM

Yes, I still complain about white. I said that before, comprehension expert. We should only wear gold at home and purple away. Kids, wear what you want to wear when your done with your Pokemon tournament. I'll cringe and wonder why you youngn's are so willing to give up history. I won't be wearing white or back. Have fun looking "cool".

I'm 36 btw

I don't see you backing baby blue and white over purple and gold, even though history would suggest those are the original Laker colors, also after the team moved to LA. If you cared so much about history, you should argue against purple and gold.

Black jerseys look great in my opinion, and I wouldn't mind us using them as an alternate jersey.

#90 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 01:37 PM

I don't see you backing baby blue and white over purple and gold, even though history would suggest those are the original Laker colors, also after the team moved to LA. If you cared so much about history, you should argue against purple and gold.

Black jerseys look great in my opinion, and I wouldn't mind us using them as an alternate jersey.

popped your comment cherry with a good point, i dont know why they never really sport some sort of mpls remake or the 60-66 blues. i remember them wearing the mpls baby blue and gold but that was 10 years ago

these would be cool too

Edited by SweatShop, September 06, 2012 - 02:13 PM.

#91 SoCalSpider

SoCalSpider

Rookie

• 678 posts
  • Fan Since:80's

Posted September 06, 2012 - 01:52 PM

popped your comment cherry with a good point, i dont know why they never really sport some sort of mpls remake or the 60-66 blues. i remember them wearing the mpls baby blue and gold but that was 10 years ago

these would be cool too

I like those too, maybe on the occasional Sunday home dates as an alternate to the standard whites. I don't know why they don't do that more often lately. With a lot more star power this year they could make boatloads of cash if they did that and road blacks for Saturday or Sunday.

#92 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted September 06, 2012 - 02:17 PM

I like those too, maybe on the occasional Sunday home dates as an alternate to the standard whites. I don't know why they don't do that more often lately. With a lot more star power this year they could make boatloads of cash if they did that and road blacks for Saturday or Sunday.

added another i found, pretty cool aside from the design on the sides

Edited by SweatShop, September 06, 2012 - 02:20 PM.

#93 GCMD

GCMD

All-Star

• 6,781 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted September 06, 2012 - 07:07 PM

Looks good...why not?

#94 Kobe>Jordan

Kobe>Jordan

Rookie

• 479 posts
  • Name:Kobe
  • Fan Since:Vietnam

Posted September 06, 2012 - 08:40 PM

You know what's better than purple and gold.....black and gold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users