Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 27, 2012 - 08:43 AM

Chael Sonnen uses Pizza Sign to trash Jon Jones
Posted Image

Chael Sonnen hasn’t stopped taking shot at the UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
Earlier this week, UFC 151 was cancelled due to Dan Henderson getting injured and Jon Jones not wanting to fight Chael Sonnen on 8 days notice.
It is obvious that Sonnen is still extremely upset at the fact that Jones did not take the fight and is using every means necessary to get his anger out.
If you didn’t already know, Chael Sonnen owns a pizza place in his home-town of Oregon. He has thrown up a new special called the “Jon Jones Special Pizza,” that pizza is loaded with chicken and full of cheese. He even throws a jab at Jones’ DUI arrest from back in May, by saying the special comes with a six-pack of beer. Delivery is available to avoid a DUI.
Check out the poster below thanks to the great folks at TMZ.com.

http://network.yardbarker.com/mma/article_external/photo_chael_sonnen_uses_pizza_sign_to_trash_jon_jones/11549644

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,865 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 27, 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thought he was quitting if he lost to Silva? I was under the impression that him making a commercial for, and beating on, the Nexersys machine was his way of saying he was done fighting anything that punches back.

#3 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted August 27, 2012 - 10:33 AM

Jones image took a huge hit with the DUI and not accepting the fight against Chael. I think that would somewhat would have repiared his image with Chael being the villan. I hope hes not going down the same path as mayweather dodging fights to boost his streak.
Posted Image

#4 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,730 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted August 27, 2012 - 12:15 PM

The guy is an absolute marketing genius. Hate him all you want, but this guy is the most underrated fighter of all time. If he didn't do that stupid spinning elbow, the guy coulda lay n prayed on silva to win the title.

#5 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,702 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted August 27, 2012 - 12:52 PM

The guy is an absolute marketing genius. Hate him all you want, but this guy is the most underrated fighter of all time. If he didn't do that stupid spinning elbow, the guy coulda lay n prayed on silva to win the title.

This is true both times Chael was winning just carless mistakes lead him to lose. It must have been tough losing that first fight he dominated but could not close it out.
Posted Image

#6 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,379 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted August 27, 2012 - 01:22 PM

Chael is something else! I do admire how he's was so willing to step in & fight a much larger Jones. The guys talked himself into a title fight in the past & I wouldn't doubt he'd do it again. JBJ says he's in this to make money. Well he signed big with Nike but then turns down a huge payday in the Chael fight. I don't get it.

veqdeg.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users