9 replies to this topic

#1 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,522 posts
  • Fan Since:Since 96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Hobe

Posted August 22, 2012 - 09:17 AM

This dude is crazy. His handles are unreal and his vertical and hang time are unbelievable for a 5'6 dude.
Too bad he just got arrested for beating his baby moms though.

Police say Seton Hall recruit Aquille Carr, who's regarded as one of the country's top recruits, has been arrested in his native Baltimore on charges of assaulting the mother of his child. Baltimore police say 18-year-old Carr was arrested Friday. He faces two misdemeanor charges: second- degree assault and reckless endangerment. Online court records do not list an attorney for him and he has a hearing set for Sept. 19. Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says Carr was charged in a warrant based on statements from the victim. She was not seriously injured. Carr is a rising senior and is ranked 95th in the ESPN 100 and 25th at his position. The 5-foot-7 point guard played at Patterson High in Baltimore before transferring this spring to St. Patrick High in Elizabeth, N.J." - ESPN

Anyways enjoy the vid:

only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#2 kfreud

kfreud

Rookie

• 537 posts
  • Name:Kyle
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Cap, Wilt

Posted August 22, 2012 - 09:29 AM

This dude is crazy. His handles are unreal and his vertical and hang time are unbelievable for a 5'6 dude.

Anyways enjoy the vid:

Posted Image
Posted Image
This game's in the refrigerator, the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jello's jigglin'!"

#3 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,020 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 09:38 AM

Andrew Wiggins

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#4 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,020 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 10:10 AM

Look at this kid
http://sports.yahoo....269--ncaab.html

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#5 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,522 posts

Posted August 22, 2012 - 10:32 AM

Look at this kid
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/top-recruit-collapses-court-receiving-three-prison-sentence-141153269--ncaab.html

ya i just seen that on WSHH, messed up
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,840 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 24, 2012 - 06:37 AM

Look at this kid
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/top-recruit-collapses-court-receiving-three-prison-sentence-141153269--ncaab.html

Sadly unless he's released early for good behavior or the judge lessens the sentence upon review in 180 days he would be walking out of that jail at 21. It is possible for him to play at a school though and receive a college degree and its possible to still be scouted but the road is a lot rougher now. Hopefully this makes him a better person in terms of decision making and consequence. Does upset me to see celebrities go in and out of jail and be out in 30 days of a 3 month sentence, but a majority of their crimes are "harming themself" which isn't the same I guess. Shame to see that happen, it was like his career and livelihood for him and his family moving forward in terms of financial security passed before his eyes in addition to the realization he was going to jail.

Though I think he thought the judge was adding years onto the sentence when she was just making it a total. I think he thought he was going to jail for 7 years as opposed to 3. He kept asking his lawyer "wait is she adding years" and "i'm goin to jail for 5 years?" and the lawyer remained silent so i guess he thought he got a lot worse than he did which is still bad.

And to answer your question about the most exciting player in high school right now...

Probably was Jabari Parker, I'm hoping he goes to UNC :glasses:

Posted Image

Edited by Majesty, August 24, 2012 - 06:44 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#7 RayRay

RayRay

Sixth Man

• 3,522 posts

Posted August 24, 2012 - 07:20 AM

Andrew Wiggins

Ya dudes a beast, from Toronto

Sadly unless he's released early for good behavior or the judge lessens the sentence upon review in 180 days he would be walking out of that jail at 21. It is possible for him to play at a school though and receive a college degree and its possible to still be scouted but the road is a lot rougher now. Hopefully this makes him a better person in terms of decision making and consequence. Does upset me to see celebrities go in and out of jail and be out in 30 days of a 3 month sentence, but a majority of their crimes are "harming themself" which isn't the same I guess. Shame to see that happen, it was like his career and livelihood for him and his family moving forward in terms of financial security passed before his eyes in addition to the realization he was going to jail.

Though I think he thought the judge was adding years onto the sentence when she was just making it a total. I think he thought he was going to jail for 7 years as opposed to 3. He kept asking his lawyer "wait is she adding years" and "i'm goin to jail for 5 years?" and the lawyer remained silent so i guess he thought he got a lot worse than he did which is still bad.

And to answer your question about the most exciting player in high school right now...

Probably was Jabari Parker, I'm hoping he goes to UNC :glasses:

Posted Image

Heres some footage of him beating his chick

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh33fawvEAZv32osgR
only Kobe can stop Kobe.

#8 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,503 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 24, 2012 - 08:04 PM

wow, didn't realize he beat her like that...i almost felt a little bad for him, but not at all after seeing that

Posted Image

#9 underworldmike

underworldmike

Rodmanator

• 1,489 posts
  • Name:Mike
  • Fan Since:Since i was born
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman and Kobe Bryant

Posted October 16, 2012 - 02:08 AM

this guy reminds me of a young allen iverson
Posted Image

#10 Lagunero