68 replies to this topic

#61 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,214 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:04 AM

haha, iight, I'll probably be on 2k more than this though. I just pick it up on Black Friday since it's so cheap and usually end up giving it away to my little cousin a few weeks later

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#62 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,895 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 18, 2012 - 05:02 PM

Well I like teams with good rbs and good defenses. So I go with ravens, niners, seahawks, and sometimes I play with teams I just enjoy playing with the broncos, raiders, or texans.

I really like to run the ball so most teams I play with must have a pretty solid rb. As far as plays you got to play to you teams strengths. When Im the Niners Im not trying to turn alex smith into peyton manning. Run the ball and do smart passes really. Look at the defense that your playing and also how the guy your playing picks plays. Does he blitz a lot? Can you see more man than zone? Does he pick the same play over and over? I mean I know its a video game but you have to diagnose defenses just like a real football game. Pre snap look at the defense do you see a lack of defensive backs out there? How about where are the safetys at does it seem like one of your recieves will have one on on coverage? You can often see when you are playing zone or man when you look pre snap and see that there are defensive backs matched up with your wrs or if it seems like zone when there isnt a DB in front of every wr.

Type of passing plays that work are post to your te or to your wr down the sideline if he is bigger. Quick slants beat that bump and run if your seeing that, and then there is always the little dump passes to your rb if nothing is open. As far as beating zone, when you do your pre snap check look at where the players are and see where they might be covering, unless the guy your playing is using [expletive] d (When they drop 8 plus guys in zone) there is gonna be a spot open. Watch your receivers run through the zones and you will see that there will be a second when players are switching their assignment that you can throw the ball. Also you can attack zones by sending multiple targets through the area. Someone holding down the middle of the filed with his line backs send two slants through with your rb doing a quick curl in the middle. Someone is gonna be open. Obviously there are times when the defense just has the perfect play dialed up and there isnt anything you can do, just dont try to force something and have a turn over.

The thing is with most players if you can disrupt their initial game plan or how they normally play they will try to switch it up and adapt to you, but now you have the upper hand because their out of their comfort zone. This is where you can open your play book and make some plays happen. More skill players will be able to adapt to different play styles but a bunch of players online are guys that run the same thing every game and once you figure them out their cake to beat.

thanks for the tips ... :glasses: :glasses:

so far im 10-4 .. and 2 of those i should've won :angry:

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#63 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,837 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted September 18, 2012 - 08:55 PM

thanks for the tips ... :glasses: :glasses:

so far im 10-4 .. and 2 of those i should've won :angry:

Thats not bad, you made it sound like you couldnt win a game lol

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#64 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,895 posts

Posted September 19, 2012 - 07:53 PM

Thats not bad, you made it sound like you couldnt win a game lol

lol my defense is usually ok... thats how i usually win.. off interceptions/fumbles... sometimes my offense is ok, but i hate passing cause i always get picked <_<

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#65 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,837 posts

Posted September 19, 2012 - 08:18 PM

lol my defense is usually ok... thats how i usually win.. off interceptions/fumbles... sometimes my offense is ok, but i hate passing cause i always get picked <_<

Yea it comes down to just making safe decisions, once in a while its worth to gamble on a play though. Also if you learn to get good playing as wr when the ball is in the air ints become a lot less likely.

#66 KB24

KB24

Off The Bench

• 2,577 posts
  • Name:Cameron
  • Fan Since:It's in my blood
  • Fav. Laker:Magic and Kobe

Posted September 19, 2012 - 10:18 PM

Gave the game another shot, but just got more pissed off.

I chose the Broncos, the guy chose the Lions and as I readied he quickly switched to the Packers and accepted.

During the game he was spinning about 5 times a play and stiff-arming and previous Madden's that would lead to a good chance at fumbling, but not in this game.

So annoying.
1985 Lakers Championship ring. LA 4 BOS 2.
http://i41.tinypic.com/5v7qdj.jpg

#67 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,895 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 12:01 AM

starting to hate MUT 13

http://youtu.be/i52eVc4rvho

Edited by Yaboy, April 10, 2013 - 12:06 AM.

#68 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,837 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 01:42 PM

starting to hate MUT 13

http://youtu.be/i52eVc4rvho

Looks legit... like madden. ahah

#69 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,895 posts

Posted April 12, 2013 - 01:06 AM

^^ they make it impossible to win on All-Madden.... cpu scores at will... i was up 21-7... then that bs play happened ^ ... they kick off... i fumble and they run it back and tie it right before half time... smh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users