149 replies to this topic

#141 DaSmoothOperator

DaSmoothOperator

Rookie

• 979 posts
  • Fan Since:1965
  • Fav. Laker:Jerry West

Posted October 01, 2012 - 04:24 PM

Yo nice sentiments are you going to the statue unveiling for thee Cap?

Edited by DaSmoothOperator, October 01, 2012 - 04:25 PM.

#142 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted October 01, 2012 - 05:19 PM

I didn't start this thread, it was already made. It was Kareem who was saying Bynum is all about the money and I responded. If my stay will be cut short, then why are so many coming on and debating against me? If that was the case, nobody would have responded to my take and this argument would never have happened. If you all hate my opinions, then you all should just ignore me....

You seem to only post about Bynum, so if he's no longer a topic, we won't see you post anymore.

#143 SweatShop

SweatShop

Throwin Rootbeers In Your Fridge

• 603 posts
  • Fan Since:Pre_History
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted October 01, 2012 - 07:04 PM

He hasn't shown me he can dominate like howard.....even when "he wants to"

Howard > bynum that "wants to"

you are reading far too much into a few words, even after he explained what he meant.
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#144 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 5,972 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted October 01, 2012 - 07:22 PM

I'm surprised Kareem would say all this, but everything he says is true. His commitment and immature attitude are the reasons why so many fans turned on him.

I'm not surprised at all. Kareem speaks the truth. Kareem is a bit petulant himself, and certainly was stung by Bynum's immature and disrespectful attitude toward him.

Kareem went easy on Bynum in this interview. He's right, it's not clear that Bynum is ready to step into the role of primary option. Focus is an issue. Always has been.

I wish him well, but have my doubts.

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#145 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted October 01, 2012 - 10:07 PM

I don't use google images (learned the hard way) I use Bing when I'm using a search engine.

yeah i had a real pain from some trojan that im pretty sure came from googling miley cyrus ass. was a [expletive] to scan and remove it all and i dread doing quick restores with all my drumkits and sounds that i make, beats, daws, ect. soon after i had some indian lady calling me claiming to be from microsoft saying that i had a virus and asking me for some kind of network id or some crap, i hung up on her. i stupidly updated windows so maybe they could see the infections but she was speaking way too fast and sounded too unprofessional to be legit
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar.

‘He’s charming, he’s charismatic, very nice young man,’ Abdul-Jabbar said. ‘Maturity-wise, he doesn’t get it.’

#146 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 02, 2012 - 04:55 AM

miley cyrus got ass?

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 09:45 AM

^ Wrong thread?

yo.

#148 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,111 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted October 02, 2012 - 10:51 AM

^ read his post

Pau Gasol is GONE

#149 SweatShop

SweatShop

• 603 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 01:39 PM

^ Wrong thread?

right thread just off topic and delayed lol. at the time off topic wasnt a bad idea for this thread.

well no jlo ass but not bad, considering what she was wearing. stumbled on something about it so i had to do more research lol.

ill have to stick to bing from now on.

hmm , think its about time someone locks this mofo lol?

• 40,431 posts

Posted October 02, 2012 - 02:25 PM

^ read his post

Oh I see, hah, my bad.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users