#21 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,596 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted August 13, 2012 - 08:38 PM

I talked to RD about it, if you need the extra 50px feel free to use it. It should be fine.

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 30,479 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 14, 2012 - 04:48 AM

Great, but I suggest making the text a little more appealing...it's kinda plain

Maybe it's just me but I'd love to see the backs of their jerseys faded into the backdrop of the Los Angeles sky line side by side by side with the Los Angeles City beneath it.

I just think that would be a cool back ground along with the stuff in the frontground :)

I've always liked Steve Blake.

• 38,942 posts

Posted August 19, 2012 - 11:55 AM

Is anybody actually working on this?

yo.

#24 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,725 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 19, 2012 - 07:45 PM

Sorry for not replying to any of this.

Vap, I haven't been in contact with any of the site owners, so I'm not sure if they are going to want the forums banner to match the blog. If that's the case, they probably don't want anything that is conflicting with their font, unless it's a generic font in smaller print (this was an issue a long time ago).

I'm going to put up something tonight, just so we can go ahead and move on from the one we have now (even though I love that one). I'll try and incorporate our main core, somehow, so we can roll with it for a while.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Make that tomorrow...having trouble accessing the FTP, may need to reset a password. Pfft.

• 38,942 posts

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:10 PM

No offense, but it really sucks that there's no mention of Nash in it whatsoever. I think that's almost arguably somewhat disrespectful. In my opinion, it should've Kobe, Dwight, Nash, & Pau somehow integrated all together there, or simply all the new additions: Dwight, Nash, Jamison, and Meeks. I honestly thought it was a given at least both Dwight AND Nash would've been implemented somehow, but I was very surprised to see that wasn't the case as well as disappointed.

I like the new banner but I wish nash could be in there.

It is kinda disrespectful. I do like the banner in the way it looks its just missing nash basically. Jaminson and meeks in there would be cool too.

Also consider Nash wasn't even in our previous banner (obviously that one was severely outdated since it was done before we even got him, but still, point stands).

Edited by    , August 20, 2012 - 09:34 PM.

yo.

#26 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,725 posts

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:24 PM

I just pulled it from the front page, actually. I'm still trying to get the FTP password from one of the site owners, so I can upload the one I created.

• 38,942 posts

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:27 PM

^ Thanks & sorry about that. That's more than fair enough. I read LAKER's post in the RT as well indicating this was just temporary as well. No more bugging from me then, lol.

yo.

#28 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:32 PM

:rock: :rock:

#29 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,725 posts

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:47 PM

Don't worry, I put some effort into this one. It won't be like that Adam Morrison banner, lol.

#30 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,011 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted August 20, 2012 - 09:59 PM

Don't worry, I put some effort into this one. It won't be like that Adam Morrison banner, lol.

That one didnt even make sense. It thought maybe the site was accidentally uploading an old pic or something :laughing:

#31 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,725 posts

Posted August 20, 2012 - 10:43 PM

That one didnt even make sense. It thought maybe the site was accidentally uploading an old pic or something :laughing:

Haha, it was more of a joke, since about 10 members brought up Adam Morrison in a topic about players we should try and go after.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users