#421 Calisupra2nr

Calisupra2nr

Rookie

• 849 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic & Kobe

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:38 AM

Posted Image

When was that photo taken...better not be since he has joined the Lakers...

#422 Lagunero

Lagunero

☑ Nash ☑ Howard - Win Championship ☐

• 1,617 posts
  • Fan Since:98
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq.

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:44 AM

it was before he was traded to the lakers i believe. i could of sworn ive seen that pic before.

Posted Image

#423 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,419 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 18, 2012 - 07:57 AM

That picture is about 3 years old if I remember correctly. It's not recent, I know that for sure.

#424 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,351 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 20, 2012 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!  

#425 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,351 posts

Posted September 26, 2012 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

Another Nice WP.

#426 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,351 posts

Posted September 27, 2012 - 02:25 PM

Remember everyone wanting backstage footage like Nash...well it looks like it's gonna be on TW first.

Edited by Chad, September 27, 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#427 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,136 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted September 27, 2012 - 02:38 PM

Remember everyone wanting backstage footage like Nash...well it looks like it's gonna be on TW first.

Dammit i have been looking for that for ever. I want to watch it already. Dwight looks so happy.

#428 svt

svt

Rookie

• 27 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted September 28, 2012 - 10:43 PM

Looking at this post, at least nearly 2 years old.
http://sneakertalk.y...on-Lakers-.html

#429 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,351 posts

Posted October 03, 2012 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

Cool Gif.

#430 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted October 03, 2012 - 11:29 PM

:facepalm:

Why the hell would he be wearing a Magic jersey if he was a Laker?
htCCl0m.png

#431 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted October 04, 2012 - 11:24 AM

You know how they say winning cures everything? Well look at LeBron James. Most hated man in sports since the Decision BS, than he wins a championship, and all of sudden you have all these people on his nuts sayings he's the great thing since sliced bread after just one championship.

I think if you talk to fans around the league that aren't Lakers fans they'll tell you they can't stand Dwight or how he handled the whole trade situation. In fairness he didn't handle it well at all. At times he came off as a spoils immature brat, but in fairness to him he is still young and was clearly given some horrible advice especially be his clown agent.

I'm not gonna lie I certainly wasn't one of his biggest fans before he became a Los Angeles Laker. I didn't want him anywhere near his team because he didn't wanna be a part of this incredible franchise. He was scared of being that, and being in the spotlight, and having to live up to the great players who have played here on the past. I thought you know as talented as Dwight he just doesn't have what it takes mentally to play for this franchise. Thankfully I was wrong. Howard finally saw the light and realized that this was his best chance not only at winning a championship, but also redeeming himself for everything that has happened in the last year or so.

I think Dwight has to use all the hate he's gotten and use it to become a better basketball player. I want to see him use all the anger and take it out on the opposition. I wanna see him get mean out there and destroy the opposition. I wanna see every time someone comes towards the hoop he swats it away, yells after them, and stares at them. I said it another thread, but his biggest impact is gonna be on the defensive end. He's been the best player in the league defensively for the last several years. Now he used to just mainly be a great shot blocker, but his man to man defense has really improved over the years and now he's just as good of a man to man defender as he a a shot blocker. I saw a stat that last year against LeBron James he held him to under 40 percent from the field. You're talking about the consensus best player in the game and Howard held him to well below his shooting averages. LeBron and every other superstar in the league is gonna have a really tough time putting up those same superstar numbers they usually put up.

Offensively we know Dwight will give us between 20/25 points a night. The thing is he won't even have to create his own shot most of the time. He'll be spoon feed by Kobe and Nash most if the time which should lead to his most efficient season of his career. I would be stunned if he didn't lead the league in FG percentage and TS percentage. He's gonna get aton of alley oops from Nash especially. It will be very fun to watch. Dwight has always made his team very good. Sometimes even elite and he's never one time played with an elite teammate. Now he'll be playing with two of the greatest guards of all time in Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash along with a super skilled big man in Pau Gasol. He's got to be licking his chops right now. I cannot even put into words how excited I am for the season to start. This team is gonna be so exciting to watch and quite honestly I think Kobe was right. This is the best team he's ever had.
htCCl0m.png

#432 Bizdady

Bizdady

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, Bynum

Posted October 05, 2012 - 06:47 AM

Was watching the Lakers channel and this clip of Nash, Pau and Howard really stood out! Cant wait for the season.

Also, remember this when the TNT guys tell you that Andrew Bynum is "injury prone" -- it's because Kobe Bryant fell on his leg. He's injury prone because someone fell on his leg. Put that in your pipe when one of them says something along the lines of "I just don't know if they can rely on him." Can they rely on Kobe to not fall down and tumble into his leg, again?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users