264 replies to this topic

#221 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:37 AM

He also got almost 20 minutes a game for the play offs and shot HORRIBLY from the field I would average out to be about between 32% from the field and about 22% from the arc but he's a good pick up right?

He was INJURED all of last season. Do you even know anything about the players you talk about? Do you know that he had surgery last offseason, and that his surgery was not completed?

:facepalm:

Why did you go away from the whole "he has sucked since being in Orlando" discussion, anyway? Would you like to know what he did in the playoffs when he was in Orlando? No, you wouldn't...but I'll tell you anyway. In fact, I'll give you the year they made the Finals: 48.3% FG, 38.5% 3PT, 10.5 PPG, 26 MPG. That was his best playoff season. Second-best? His other year in Orlando. His 2007 playoff run with Golden State sucked almost as bad as last year's run with Boston.

Wow...again, are you just trolling, or...?

#222 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:40 AM

He was INJURED all of last season. Do you even know anything about the players you talk about? Do you know that he had surgery last offseason, and that his surgery was not completed?

:facepalm:

Why did you go away from the whole "he has sucked since being in Orlando" discussion, anyway? Would you like to know what he did in the playoffs when he was in Orlando? No, you wouldn't...but I'll tell you anyway. In fact, I'll give you the year they made the Finals: 48.3% FG, 38.5% 3PT, 10.5 PPG, 26 MPG. That was his best playoff season. Second-best? His other year in Orlando. His 2007 playoff run with Golden State sucked almost as bad as last year's run with Boston.

Wow...again, are you just trolling, or...?

Re read my post since you like to take words out of context

#223 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:40 AM

I said Pietrus was good with the Magic and is now declining, but I guess your trying to twist my words into saying that he played bad for the magic which I didn't say or imply I said "He's a player on the decline that hasn't preformed well since the Magic smh" meaning that after the magic he hasn't been playing that well stop trying to twist my words

Oops, my apologies.

So, you are stating that he did not play well JUST FOR last season, when he was injured all year, and therefore, he is now garbage?

Thanks for the clarification.

#224 AR12

AR12

Rookie

• 572 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Kobe

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:41 AM

Get petrius And drop ebanks

Now I'd be cool with this, but we just resigned Ebanks. So can we even do that??

And Delonte West would be an AMAZING pickup. Me and Phil Jackson been wanting this guy for a few years now! :laughing:

But seriously, don't have to go into all the details about the guy. He's everything we need in a backup PG behind a vulnerable 39/40 yr old
ONLY GREATNESS EQUALS GREATNESS

#225 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:47 AM

Oops, my apologies.

So, you are stating that he did not play well JUST FOR last season, when he was injured all year, and therefore, he is now garbage?

Thanks for the clarification.

Let's see if he gets signed this year at all for any team which I doubt he will and if he does he won't produce well... and he didn't produce well for the suns why do you keep on insisting that he is a good player that's worth picking up?? I've showed you the decline in his play and your argument is he was injured well he should be healthy this year lets see if he can even make a nba roster

#226 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Now I'd be cool with this, but we just resigned Ebanks. So can we even do that??

And Delonte West would be an AMAZING pickup. Me and Phil Jackson been wanting this guy for a few years now! :laughing:

But seriously, don't have to go into all the details about the guy. He's everything we need in a backup PG behind a vulnerable 39/40 yr old

Forgot about Ebanks contract :hmm:
Posted Image

#227 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 11:59 AM

Let's see if he gets signed this year at all for any team which I doubt he will and if he does he won't produce well... and he didn't produce well for the suns why do you keep on insisting that he is a good player that's worth picking up?? I've showed you the decline in his play and your argument is he was injured well he should be healthy this year lets see if he can even make a nba roster

Dude, you're a walking contradiction.

You just told everyone, earlier, that Kenyon Martin is better than Antawn Jamison. So...what NBA roster is Kenyon Martin on right now? You make this so easy.

---------

Pietrus is more than likely going to go overseas, because no team is going to give him the amount of money he and his agent are looking for, and Pietrus isn't going to settle for what he got last season from Boston. The contract that is on the table right now, for him to go play international ball, is paying him more than what any team is offering AND has an escape route in it, just in case he gets a call.

Stop.

#228 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 12:00 PM

oh yea Real Deal E'Twaun Moore has been playing GREAT for the magic and has been consistent since he is now the temporary starter for the Magic.... we should have picked him up in the offseason instead of Meeks.... and everybody said he was so garbage

#229 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 12:04 PM

Dude, you're a walking contradiction.

You just told everyone, earlier, that Kenyon Martin is better than Antawn Jamison. So...what NBA roster is Kenyon Martin on right now? You make this so easy.

---------

Pietrus is more than likely going to go overseas, because no team is going to give him the amount of money he and his agent are looking for, and Pietrus isn't going to settle for what he got last season from Boston. The contract that is on the table right now, for him to go play international ball, is paying him more than what any team is offering AND has an escape route in it, just in case he gets a call.

Stop.

How is that a contradiction Kenyon Martin is better than Antawn Jamison and I would feel he would give us better production than what Jamison has done for us at this point and atleast Martin would play better defense than Jamison even if he doesn't give you offense and you are something else lol first excuse is because he was injured now he's going overseas and I bet you have another excuse for him huh? Flat out Pietrus would not be a good pick up for this team... You don't get players that are on a decline you get young players who are making strides to improve

#230 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 12:25 PM

oh yea Real Deal E'Twaun Moore has been playing GREAT for the magic and has been consistent since he is now the temporary starter for the Magic.... we should have picked him up in the offseason instead of Meeks.... and everybody said he was so garbage

Oh man, yeah, I noticed that. He's shooting 57% right now, in TWO GAMES! He'll be at 57% for the season, in April, I bet!

Maybe Moore can be a top five SF in the NBA??? :omg:

Luke Walton started every game he played in for the Lakers in 2007. Just a random thought for the day.

How is that a contradiction

Seriously? Pietrus is garbage because he can't find a team that wants to pay him MLE money, and you justify that by telling me to look at his stats from his last season (injury-ridden, which is a fact) and look at how many teams want him now...

...and then, you are quoted saying that Kenyon Martin (who didn't put up good numbers last year, and who is even older than Pietrus) is better than Antawn Jamison, even though no other team has signed him for league minimum (which he said he will take)?

Posted Image

Kenyon Martin is better than Antawn Jamison and I would feel he would give us better production than what Jamison has done for us at this point and atleast Martin would play better defense than Jamison even if he doesn't give you offense and you are something else lol first excuse is because he was injured now he's going overseas and I bet you have another excuse for him huh? Flat out Pietrus would not be a good pick up for this team... You don't get players that are on a decline you get young players who are making strides to improve

Posted Image

#231 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 02:24 PM

Oh man, yeah, I noticed that. He's shooting 57% right now, in TWO GAMES! He'll be at 57% for the season, in April, I bet!

Maybe Moore can be a top five SF in the NBA??? :omg:

Luke Walton started every game he played in for the Lakers in 2007. Just a random thought for the day.

Seriously? Pietrus is garbage because he can't find a team that wants to pay him MLE money, and you justify that by telling me to look at his stats from his last season (injury-ridden, which is a fact) and look at how many teams want him now...

...and then, you are quoted saying that Kenyon Martin (who didn't put up good numbers last year, and who is even older than Pietrus) is better than Antawn Jamison, even though no other team has signed him for league minimum (which he said he will take)?

Posted Image

Posted Image

If I had to chose between giving our veteran minimum to either Martin or Jamison I would pick Martin. At this point Jamison hasn't done anything in preseason or regular season. I feel that Martin could at least have played some good defense for us and rebounded, but it was spent on a ineffective big men that doesn't play defense AT ALL.

and Moore is a combo guard not a forward smh

and can you stop twisting my words and mixing arguments My argument for Martin was that I would want him over Jamison
my other argument would be that Pietrus would not be effective for us at all. But it seems like you have a knack for taking my post and trying to imply things that I have never implied at this point we should try to keep Ebanks and hopefully he can find a rhythm this season and start playing better off the bench. Right now I don't see any problems with Ebanks but let's just see if he gets better or worst as the season goes on.

It's funny how you try to discredit everything the players I like do that are good and try to defend a player that hasn't played well since he was with the Magic. And now your excuse is that he wants too much money and teams aren't willing to pay him let's see what happens going forward.

#232 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:00 PM

If I had to chose between giving our veteran minimum to either Martin or Jamison I would pick Martin. At this point Jamison hasn't done anything in preseason or regular season. I feel that Martin could at least have played some good defense for us and rebounded, but it was spent on a ineffective big men that doesn't play defense AT ALL.

So is it fair to say you'd want to go back to Ramon Sessions, over Steve Nash? Nash hasn't done hardly anything, at all...while Sessions plays better defense AND is actually scoring the ball pretty well back in Charlotte.

and Moore is a combo guard not a forward smh

You don't say?

You obviously didn't get that...but I'm not going to bring up anymore of your posts about other players, lol.

and can you stop twisting my words and mixing arguments My argument for Martin was that I would want him over Jamison
my other argument would be that Pietrus would not be effective for us at all. But it seems like you have a knack for taking my post and trying to imply things that I have never implied at this point we should try to keep Ebanks and hopefully he can find a rhythm this season and start playing better off the bench.

Hard to twist your words when I try to quote everything you say. My mistake for misunderstanding you when you said that Pietrus was bad AFTER his Orlando stint...but funny enough, that only means you were talking about last season and the 30 games or so he was with Phoenix after the trade...so, yeah, that may be even worse.

Right now I don't see any problems with Ebanks but let's just see if he gets better or worst as the season goes on.

Of course. If he gets better, you were RIGHT! If he gets worse, you were RIGHT because you said, "Let's just seeeeeeeeee."

I saw you flip-flopping about Ebanks just last year, and I quoted your posts. Flip-flop some more? Why not?

It's funny how you try to discredit everything the players I like do that are good and try to defend a player that hasn't played well since he was with the Magic. And now your excuse is that he wants too much money and teams aren't willing to pay him let's see what happens going forward.

Ah, here we go again. You're busting my ass about E'Twaun Moore, since he's SO GOOD NOW (in two games), so let's discuss another one of your favorite players:

Gerald Green (Indiana): 4 GP | 29.8 MPG | 9.8 PPG | 39.5% FG | 29.4% 3PT | 2.5 TO/G | 4.3 RPG | 0.8 APG

What's your analysis so far, buddy? He's not so good, huh? I mean, four games in, big minutes (career high average in minutes)...and he's shooting poorly from everywhere, not passing the ball, and turning it over (career high).

Talk to me about Moore after two games in Orlando? Okay, now talk to me about Green after four in Indiana.

Posted Image

#233 Lakerace24

Lakerace24

Sixth Man

• 3,239 posts
  • Name:Matt
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:09 PM

Oh god, this thread is now part 2 of RD vs CJ lol.

#234 Bjork

Bjork

Sugg

• 1,283 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:bean

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:15 PM

Time to get my popcorn again :omg:

Edited by Bjork, November 06, 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#235 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:16 PM

WHY ARE YOU TYPING RIGHT NOW? I can see you're replying.

-_-

#236 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,084 posts
  • Name:Will

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:19 PM

I pwned Brandon in an argument once. It was essentially about booties though

Pau Gasol is GONE

#237 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:22 PM

So is it fair to say you'd want to go back to Ramon Sessions, over Steve Nash? Nash hasn't done hardly anything, at all...while Sessions plays better defense AND is actually scoring the ball pretty well back in Charlotte.

You don't say?

You obviously didn't get that...but I'm not going to bring up anymore of your posts about other players, lol.

Hard to twist your words when I try to quote everything you say. My mistake for misunderstanding you when you said that Pietrus was bad AFTER his Orlando stint...but funny enough, that only means you were talking about last season and the 30 games or so he was with Phoenix after the trade...so, yeah, that may be even worse.

Of course. If he gets better, you were RIGHT! If he gets worse, you were RIGHT because you said, "Let's just seeeeeeeeee."

I saw you flip-flopping about Ebanks just last year, and I quoted your posts. Flip-flop some more? Why not?

Ah, here we go again. You're busting my ass about E'Twaun Moore, since he's SO GOOD NOW (in two games), so let's discuss another one of your favorite players:

Gerald Green (Indiana): 4 GP | 29.8 MPG | 9.8 PPG | 39.5% FG | 29.4% 3PT | 2.5 TO/G | 4.3 RPG | 0.8 APG

What's your analysis so far, buddy? He's not so good, huh? I mean, four games in, big minutes (career high average in minutes)...and he's shooting poorly from everywhere, not passing the ball, and turning it over (career high).

Talk to me about Moore after two games in Orlando? Okay, now talk to me about Green after four in Indiana.

Posted Image

I liked Ramon Sessions for us I just hated how Mike Brown tried to take away the things he was good at... which was pushing the break and getting into the lane and turned him into a entry pass pg that spots up for 3's which he wasn't good at till the year he came to play for us

And your comments about Ebanks and me flip flopping about that is annoying most of the post that you searched for were in the gameday thread and reactionary post prolly to us losing a game we should have won or him not playing well...

Now about Moore I said he was solid in summer league, preseason, and even those 2 games he's played so far hopefully he can keep up this level of play. He has been consistent in all his games he has played.

I haven't yet to see a Pacer game this year to tell you how Gerald Green is playing or exactly how they are using him but I will try to watch the next game and see what exactly is going on. I still feel Gerald Green is a good player and will most likely improve as the season goes along it wouldn't make sense for him to play in the D-League get called up and become the main scorer off the bench for the Nets for him not to be taking advantage of Granger being out.

And since you like bashing every player what players would you consider that aren't obvious choices? LOL

#238 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Black Lagoon

• 8,471 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 03:45 PM

I pwned Brandon in an argument once. It was essentially about booties though

Lol, that I'd like to see.

:laughing:

MMiRi9s.png

#239 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,866 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 04:05 PM

I liked Ramon Sessions for us I just hated how Mike Brown tried to take away the things he was good at... which was pushing the break and getting into the lane and turned him into a entry pass pg that spots up for 3's which he wasn't good at till the year he came to play for us

And your comments about Ebanks and me flip flopping about that is annoying most of the post that you searched for were in the gameday thread and reactionary post prolly to us losing a game we should have won or him not playing well...

Now about Moore I said he was solid in summer league, preseason, and even those 2 games he's played so far hopefully he can keep up this level of play. He has been consistent in all his games he has played.

I haven't yet to see a Pacer game this year to tell you how Gerald Green is playing or exactly how they are using him but I will try to watch the next game and see what exactly is going on. I still feel Gerald Green is a good player and will most likely improve as the season goes along it wouldn't make sense for him to play in the D-League get called up and become the main scorer off the bench for the Nets for him not to be taking advantage of Granger being out.

And since you like bashing every player what players would you consider that aren't obvious choices? LOL

wut

#240 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts

Posted November 06, 2012 - 04:06 PM

wut

Nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users