PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,891 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 08, 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hahah what a good joke man. Keep it up.

Have you been under a rock for 3 years? Have you been listening to the radio.. ONLY!?!?!

Because all of what windu just listed have released their albums in the last 2 years.

Em dropped recovery in 2010 and 2011 with Royce

Nas dropped life is good 2 weeks ago

Jay dropped WTT last year

Luda dropped Battle of the sexes in 2010 and dropout a new album in 2012.

Not a Fan of Rick Ross but he dropped an album this summer.

If you gave a damn to listen to each album. You see drake is no where near them. It's like John wall is better than Kobe. You're post is a joke.

Em is average to me know, like i said havent liked a think he dropped since early 2000's. The Im crazy thing got real old after about the first 3 albums. Also listen to old em and tell me he is the same.

WTT was a duet album with Kanye, and Kanye was the one that was killing the tracks on that album. BP3 was his last real album and that came out in 09, it was good though, but three years old. Even then I remember in run this town that Kanye murdered on his own beat.

Luda like I said is underrated and that guy can spit. Lyrically he is better than everyone you mentioned right now.

Nas new [expletive] is average compared to what he once was. His last real good album was stilmatic. Im a huge nas fan, but have to face the facts he is a shell of his former self.

Rick ross album was good, but take away his screaming and hood talk he isnt the best rapper out. I like rick, but lyrically hes not even on the level of the guys you mention.

I said right now I would take drake over them. Not saying he has an overall better career than these guys. There was a reason I said no disrespect to HOV or Nas because what they have done is legendary, but right now those guys arent at the top right now. The list is good, maybe if it was 05 though. Its 2012 and these guys arent the head of the rap world any more. Nas, Hov, and Em all get respect for what they did, but their stuff isnt as fire as it once was.

Also, music is a damn opinion tired of you guys acting like you know what the best music is and your taste is above all else. Its not. Get off your damn high horses like you know everything. There is a reason its called a discussion board, for people to talk about things. Not for you to try and berate someones opinion just to make yourself feel better about your self, sad. If a fire track was the come out tomorrow I would take my bet that its drake not any of these other dudes. You can hate the guy, dont even have to respect him, but he is doing him and IMO is the one of the best out right now.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#62 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,740 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted August 09, 2012 - 01:53 PM

Em is average to me know, like i said havent liked a think he dropped since early 2000's. The Im crazy thing got real old after about the first 3 albums. Also listen to old em and tell me he is the same.

WTT was a duet album with Kanye, and Kanye was the one that was killing the tracks on that album. BP3 was his last real album and that came out in 09, it was good though, but three years old. Even then I remember in run this town that Kanye murdered on his own beat.

Luda like I said is underrated and that guy can spit. Lyrically he is better than everyone you mentioned right now.

Nas new [expletive] is average compared to what he once was. His last real good album was stilmatic. Im a huge nas fan, but have to face the facts he is a shell of his former self.

Rick ross album was good, but take away his screaming and hood talk he isnt the best rapper out. I like rick, but lyrically hes not even on the level of the guys you mention.

I said right now I would take drake over them. Not saying he has an overall better career than these guys. There was a reason I said no disrespect to HOV or Nas because what they have done is legendary, but right now those guys arent at the top right now. The list is good, maybe if it was 05 though. Its 2012 and these guys arent the head of the rap world any more. Nas, Hov, and Em all get respect for what they did, but their stuff isnt as fire as it once was.

Also, music is a damn opinion tired of you guys acting like you know what the best music is and your taste is above all else. Its not. Get off your damn high horses like you know everything. There is a reason its called a discussion board, for people to talk about things. Not for you to try and berate someones opinion just to make yourself feel better about your self, sad. If a fire track was the come out tomorrow I would take my bet that its drake not any of these other dudes. You can hate the guy, dont even have to respect him, but he is doing him and IMO is the one of the best out right now.

Man, Have you listen to Nas Life is good Album? i feel like your talking from you bum than your mouth. My dark twisted fantasy was a classic by kanye. u gotta listen to that. majority of people know its a classic. luda isn't better than nas and em. Did you listen to recovery? did you?

sure drake is doin his thang, but he isn't in the same room as the guys above me except rick.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users