• Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 05, 2012 - 04:41 PM

Nas
Eminem
Ludacris
J. Cole
Rick Ross
Jigga

You complain about drake and Chris being fake yet your the fan of one of the phoniest rappers in rick ross? :laughing: Rick is right up there with wayne when it comes to being fake and frauding.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#42 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 05, 2012 - 04:45 PM

You complain about drake and Chris being fake yet your the fan of one of the phoniest rappers in rick ross? :laughing: Rick is right up there with wayne when it comes to being fake and frauding.

Again, Drake and Chris are R&B artists.

People are accustomed to ACTUAL RAPPERS making boisterous claims about this and that but R&B artists? nah, not gonna fly.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#43 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001

Posted August 05, 2012 - 04:50 PM

Again, Drake and Chris are R&B artists.

People are accustomed to ACTUAL RAPPERS making boisterous claims about this and that but R&B artists? nah, not gonna fly.

Thats the thing neither drake nor chris claim to be that. When have you ever herd drake say I BE PUSHING WEIGHT BY THE KILO UGHHHHH.

Drake doesnt fraud he has said in his raps I dont talk about that hood [expletive], but still get love from the hood. Drake never ever trys to act hard, he raps about success, money and women. If anything I would probably argue he is one of the more realer rappers out since he doesnt even talk about drugs or killing people.

Edit: Also just to show to you the WORLD sees drake as a rapper, he has won best male hip hop artist from BET, and his album has won best RAP recording from Juno. He is a rapper first, but can also sing, dont hold him down just because he is versatile. You just dont like him thats why to you he isnt a rapper. I bet other rappers are jealous of the money he saves on features since he can sing a hook lol

Just because he doesnt rap like the style you want doesnt mean he isnt a rapper. Tim Tebow play style isnt seen as a traditional qb, hell in many eyes isnt a qb, but guess what last year he was the QB of the broncos. Just because you dont like how someone does something doesnt mean they arent it. Drake raps, he is a rapper.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 05, 2012 - 04:56 PM.

#44 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 04:59 PM

Thats the thing neither drake nor chris claim to be that. When have you ever herd drake say I BE PUSHING WEIGHT BY THE KILO UGHHHHH.

Drake doesnt fraud he has said in his raps I dont talk about that hood [expletive], but still get love from the hood. Drake never ever trys to act hard, he raps about success, money and women. If anything I would probably argue he is one of the more realer rappers out since he doesnt even talk about drugs or killing people.

Edit: Also just to show to you the WORLD sees drake as a rapper, he has won best male hip hop artist from BET, and his album has won best RAP recording from Juno. He is a rapper first, but can also sing, dont hold him down just because he is versatile. You just dont like him thats why to you he isnt a rapper. I bet other rappers are jealous of the money he saves on features since he can sing a hook lol

I don't know how many times I have to say it: If Drake is a rapper, then so is Soulja Boy.

It's not necessarily his material (even though rapping about success, money, and women is tiring) but his delivery of said material. It's wack...he has [expletive]ty flow...no clever lyrics or wordplay either. He's a R&B artist.

He won best male hip hop artist from BET? Well, damn. I guess that proves it then.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#45 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:05 PM

I don't know how many times I have to say it: If Drake is a rapper, then so is Soulja Boy.

It's not necessarily his material (even though rapping about success, money, and women is tiring) but his delivery of said material. It's wack...he has [expletive]ty flow...no clever lyrics or wordplay either. He's a R&B artist.

He won best male hip hop artist from BET? Well, damn. I guess that proves it then.

Soulja boy is a rapper, just a bad one. Thought we went over this lol

Out of the list you named right now drake is better than all of them. I dont want to disrespect HOV or Nas, but right now their nothing of what they once was. IDK what drake you have listened to, but for about the last 3 years he has killed everything he has been on, and has killed the game. Only luda from that list kills stuff like drake does. J cole is good as well, but I need more from him. EM is done for, ross is ok but more just hype music than lyrical content.

Your just gonna act stubborn and ignorant the simple truth is that drake is a rapper, and IMO a pretty good one. Thats fine by me I dont need to beat my head against a wall. To each their own.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 05, 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#46 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:15 PM

Out of the list you named right now drake is better than all of them. I dont want to disrespect HOV or Nas, but right now their nothing of what they once was. IDK what drake you have listened to, but for about the last 3 years he has killed everything he has been on, and has killed the game. Only luda from that list kills stuff like drake does. J cole is good as well, but I need more from him. EM is done for, ross is ok but more just hype music than lyrical content.

Your just gonna act stubborn and ignorant the simple truth is that drake is a rapper, and IMO a pretty good one. Thats fine by me I dont need to beat my head against a wall. To each their own.

lol

Drake is better than Jigga, Nas, Em, Cole, Luda, and Ross??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm sorry but that's the dumbest [expletive] I've ever heard in my life. By that same token, Soulja Boy >

Drake is GARBAGE...HOT GARBAGE. Trash, waste disposal, vomit.

How the [expletive] you've come to your ridiculously [expletive]ty conclusions is beyond me.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#47 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:26 PM

lol

Drake is better than Jigga, Nas, Em, Cole, Luda, and Ross??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm sorry but that's the dumbest [expletive] I've ever heard in my life. By that same token, Soulja Boy >

Drake is GARBAGE...HOT GARBAGE. Trash, waste disposal, vomit.

How the [expletive] you've come to your ridiculously [expletive]ty conclusions is beyond me.

I am a big J cole fan , but J cole had a good album yes, and some good mixtapes. So did 50.... EM is done havent liked anything he has put out since The Marshall Mathers LP. Nas has fallen off the map compared to what he once was, you dont agree you must of not heard illmatic and then life is good. Hov has slowly gotten worst over the years, which is expected. Still a top tier MC but what he has put out recently hasnt been mind blowing like old J. Luda is a beast like I said lyrically is super underrated. Ross? Please. I like ross, but like I said for hype music. I want to hear some gangsta stuff I will put him on. Lyircally the dudes you mentioned are on another level than Ross.

To each their own, like I said. Music is a taste and everyone has different taste. Drake is one of the best rappers in the game right now IMO. You dont like em I get it, so dont have to listen to him. Isnt a fraud though never claims to be anything he isnt.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, August 05, 2012 - 05:26 PM.

#48 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:31 PM

Heyyy I eff w/ YM to the DEATH. Drake is a singer then a rapper...

& he is no where near the people Windu listed as a rapper, although he's an amazing rapper and been on top of the game lately.

But Drake is a great artist & rapper & much much much higher than Soulja Bot Windu.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#49 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:32 PM

I am a big J cole fan , but J cole had a good album yes, and some good mixtapes. So did 50.... EM is done havent liked anything he has put out since The Marshall Mathers LP. Nas has fallen off the map compared to what he once was, you dont agree you must of not heard illmatic and then life is good. Hov has slowly gotten worst over the years, which is expected. Still a top tier MC but what he has put out recently hasnt been mind blowing like old J. Luda is a beast like I said lyrically is super underrated. Ross? Please. I like ross, but like I said for hype music. I want to hear some gangsta stuff I will put him on. Lyircally the dudes you mentioned are on another level than Ross.

To each their own, like I said. Music is a taste and everyone has different taste. Drake is one of the best rappers in the game right now IMO. You dont like em I get it, so dont have to listen to him. Isnt a fraud though never claims to be anything he isnt.

Bruh, you said Drake is better than some damn good rappers plus some all time GOATs. I just...I just...I'm dumbfounded. That's gotta be the quote of the year. Drake is NOWHERE near the level of the rappers I've listed. His [expletive] is basic, rudimentary, ABCs, sesame street, magic school bus.

Drake isn't a rapper, a MC, and he damn sure isn't a lyricist.

Only people I know who have a "taste" for Drake are women.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#50 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:34 PM

Bruh, you said Drake is better than some damn good rappers plus some all time GOATs. I just...I just...I'm dumbfounded. That's gotta be the quote of the year. Drake is NOWHERE near the level of the rappers I've listed. His [expletive] is basic, rudimentary, ABCs, sesame street, magic school bus.

Drake isn't a rapper, a MC, and he damn sure isn't a lyricist.

Only people I know who have a "taste" for Drake are women.

Must of never been to Philly.

#51 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:38 PM

Heyyy I eff w/ YM to the DEATH. Drake is a singer then a rapper...

& he is no where near the people Windu listed as a rapper, although he's an amazing rapper and been on top of the game lately.

But Drake is a great artist & rapper & much much much higher than Soulja Bot Windu.

That [expletive] ain't great. He's mashed potatoes with no butter, he's kool-aid without the sugar.

He's R&B and he isn't even that good at that.

Drake is like in the "purgatory zone": Em, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Andre, Cole, etc are rappers; Usher, Chris Brown, Avant, R Kelly are R&B artists. Drake is like a mutant...a bad mutant.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#52 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:40 PM

Must of never been to Philly.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#53 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,818 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:44 PM

That [expletive] ain't great. He's mashed potatoes with no butter, he's kool-aid without the sugar.

He's R&B and he isn't even that good at that.

Drake is like in the "purgatory zone": Em, Nas, Jigga, Luda, Andre, Cole, etc are rappers; Usher, Chris Brown, Avant, R Kelly are R&B artists. Drake is like a mutant...a bad mutant.

A guy that can rap and sing, oh no lets kill it...

:laughing: :laughing:

#54 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,092 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 05:52 PM

Soulja Boy, Drake, Bootsie, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, Hurricane Chris, Lil Mama, Mike Jones, Lil' Scrappy, Master P

thats where drake belongs

Pau Gasol is GONE

#55 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted August 05, 2012 - 06:08 PM

Soulja Boy, Drake, Bootsie, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka Flame, Hurricane Chris, Lil Mama, Mike Jones, Lil' Scrappy, Master P

thats where drake belongs

Man why you gotta be like that

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#56 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted August 07, 2012 - 01:27 AM

All windu is saying drake and Chris brown act like rappers ( swear in there songs, say the n word, swag like gangsta, etc..) yet they talk about lovin and all other bull [expletive]

I respect Chris brown because he knows his role. Doesn't try to rap and be tough. Drake on the other hand. Talks about the same [expletive]. Money, success, women, break up, his [expletive] [expletive]in with Wayne. Etc.. It gets boring. Like dmx said. We heard many times. What's new.

In a fight. Chris brown would kill him

Back to the topic. I agree with JENN. I dont know why drake gotta put aaliyah in the song. Like she's dead. Respect the dead.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#57 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 01:38 AM

Hahah what a good joke man. Keep it up.

Have you been under a rock for 3 years? Have you been listening to the radio.. ONLY!?!?!

Because all of what windu just listed have released their albums in the last 2 years.

Em dropped recovery in 2010 and 2011 with Royce

Nas dropped life is good 2 weeks ago

Jay dropped WTT last year

Luda dropped Battle of the sexes in 2010 and dropout a new album in 2012.

Not a Fan of Rick Ross but he dropped an album this summer.

If you gave a damn to listen to each album. You see drake is no where near them. It's like John wall is better than Kobe. You're post is a joke.

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#58 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 01:40 AM

And listen to DMX interview about drake. Now this is real. Speaking from the truth. Before u start something. I'm from
Toronto. So I know he doesn't get love from the 'hood'. Man is a fake.

#59 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted August 07, 2012 - 09:07 AM

Windu you sleep on Soulja tho these songs to ill

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#60 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint