#81 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted November 22, 2012 - 05:48 PM

I [expletive]ing hate this team. I drive my ass all the way to Dallas which is a five hour [expletive]ing drive and they play like [expletive].
htCCl0m.png

#82 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,279 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted November 22, 2012 - 06:04 PM

RG3>>>> Romo

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#83 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted November 22, 2012 - 06:15 PM

why does dez uses irvin´s number? he doesnt deserve that

Dez definitely deserves it. He's ballin right now.
htCCl0m.png

#84 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,554 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted November 22, 2012 - 07:02 PM

Dez definitely deserves it. He's ballin right now.

thats my point, he´s inconsistent, 86 yd and then nothing. i want consistency

the team showed up in the second half but that wasnt enought. romo got the time but the WR sucks
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#85 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted November 22, 2012 - 07:40 PM

thats my point, he´s inconsistent, 86 yd and then nothing. i want consistency

the team showed up in the second half but that wasnt enought. romo got the time but the WR sucks

Romo was getting killed all game long what game were you watching? Dez just had 100 plus recieving yards for the second consecutive game. In the last three weeks he has 377 recieving yards, 23 catches, and 4 touchdowns. The man is playing out of his mind. The problem is Miles Austin did nothing today yet again. He hasn't been the same since his breakout season in 2009.
htCCl0m.png

#86 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,570 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted November 26, 2012 - 09:49 AM

The Boys are a squad loaded with talented, yet inconsistent players. If they could all play even decent for a whole game, they'd be trouble.

2hf753r.jpg

#87 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted November 26, 2012 - 01:36 PM

Bruce Carter is done for the season. :cry:
htCCl0m.png

#88 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,279 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted November 26, 2012 - 03:55 PM

JJ is the issue... Hire a GM!!!

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#89 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,175 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted November 27, 2012 - 06:18 PM

Sign it y'all!

Cowboys fans petition Obama to remove Jones

Petition published on White House website

Posted Image

President Barack Obama helped saved General Motors. Fans in Dallas would like to see do the same thing with the Cowboys.

• A man from Ft. Benning, Ga., has petitioned President Obama to remove team owner Jerry Jones from power, according to a Dallas Morning News report.

"We, the Citizens of the Great State of Texas, and Dallas Cowboys fans worldwide, have been oppressed by an over controlling, delusional, oppressive dictator for way too long, reads the petition, which is published on the White House website and filed under 'Human Rights.' "Request the Executive Branch's immediate assistance in removal of owner and GM, Jerry Jones. His incompetence and ego have not only been an extreme disappointment for way too long, but moreover, it has caused extreme mental and emotional duress."
At least 25,000 signatures are required for a petition to receive consideration. As of Tuesday, NFL.com reported that fewer than 500 U.S. citizens have signed.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#90 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 06:54 PM

Sign it y'all!
[/background][/color][/color]

Pretty pointless. Obama isn't gonna waste his time with this when there are far more pressing issues with this country. He's a Chicago fan so he could care less that the Cowboys are in a 15 plus year Super Bowl drought. Jerry certainly has been a problem, but we can win in spite of him just like we did in the 90's. He spent alot of money at the cornerback position and as a result the secondary is much improved. Now he needs to do that with the offensive line. Move Tyron back to the other side. Draft the best tackle available in the draft, and get either a center or guard preferably the latter in free agency. Dallas and Philadelphia who coincidentally play this week have arguably the worst two offensive lines in all of football. The problem is they have a bunch of slow and unauthentic sloths. Nowadays with it being a passing league you need to more athletic and agile guys up front. We have one of those guys in Tyron Smith, but we need more. Fix the offensive line and the Cowboys can win a Super Bowl. Tony Romo is a terrific quarterback, but he just doesn't have any time to throw the football which leads to alot of poor/rushed throws which obviously have resulted in alot of untimely turnovers. It'd also help to have a consistent and reliable run game. Defensively the Cowboys have been very solid all season long. This last game against Washington was really the only poor performance they had. RGIII has torched everybody pretty much so you have to credit him. He's like an extremely accurate version of Michael Vick. Incredibly deadly in both the run and pass game. That play fake of his is phenomenal. You also have to remember Sean Lee who when healthy is one of the top middle linebackers in the league is out for the season as is his replacement who had also performed very well in Bruce Carter. Barry Church who really was a physical and stabilizing force at the strong safety position went down in September and the defense has clearly missed especially in the back end and in the secondary. Yet and still the defense has been solid considering the major injuries.
htCCl0m.png

#91 flota

flota

• 2,554 posts

Posted November 28, 2012 - 11:45 PM

we need a coach with the powers johnson had in the 90s or a REAL GM
the boys got the money, but not the direction, imagine the team if we got a GM like mitch... man i would love something like that

we are plagued by injuries, if the team put their hearts we have a chance
last game, nowbody showed up in the first half, thats a HUGE problem, a little more time and we could have taken the game
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

#92 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,175 posts

Posted December 01, 2012 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#93 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted December 01, 2012 - 11:24 AM

Give the man his glory hole
Posted Image

#94 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted December 02, 2012 - 02:59 PM

Must win game tonight. Seattle won so we can't afford to fall behind two games. Win tonight and pray the Giants lose on Monday Night.
htCCl0m.png

#95 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted December 02, 2012 - 09:00 PM

Cowboys won still alive in the playoff hunt. :rock:
htCCl0m.png

#96 NasWutangKB24

NasWutangKB24

KUSH

• 863 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted December 03, 2012 - 04:31 AM

good win last night

i still have doubts about them making the playoffs but at least things are looking better

im glad Murray is back

#97 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

• 7,175 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image

#98 flota

flota

• 2,554 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 09:24 AM

I still dont figure it out, why we must suck in the first half? And in the second play as a championship team?
Imposible is nothing.

#99 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 03:39 PM

Forgot to congratulate Tony Romo. He has now thrown more touchdown passes than quarterback in Dallas Cowboys history. Considering some of the great quarterbacks that have played in Dallas like Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach that's one hell of an accomplishment. The guy is a phenomenal football player. I don't care what anyone else says I believe Tony is gonna lead this team back to the promise land and bring the Lombardi trophy back to Dallas. Don't know when it'll happen exactly hopefully it happens this season in 2012.

Cowboys are currently one game behind Seattle for that final Wild Card spot. Dallas is currently 1.5 games behind the Giants for the division lead. New York plays against the Redskins tonight on the road on Monday Night Football. Hopefully the Giants lose and we pull within a game of them.

Also major props to Dez Bryant. He's been ballin this season. He now is top 10 in the league in four major recieving categorys. 9th in total catches with 71. 10th in receiving yards with 978. 4th in touchdown catches with 8, and 10th in recieving yards per game with 81.5. Dez is really starting to realize all that great potential, talent, and ability he has.

Edited by Cowboys&LakersFan, December 03, 2012 - 03:42 PM.

htCCl0m.png

#100 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts

Posted December 03, 2012 - 08:45 PM

Cowboys just a game behind the Giants now. :rock:

Edited by Cowboys&LakersFan, December 03, 2012 - 08:46 PM.

htCCl0m.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users