#21 Henny Loc

Henny Loc

Livin' Legend

• 707 posts
  • Name:LS3
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Nick Van Exel

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:43 PM

Isn't that the point of a discussion board though? For people to talk about what they like, what they dont like, etc. Plus there is a difference from being a hater, and having an opinion. If you can have a thread glorifying someone, what cant you have on berating them? People want to voice their opinions either you like him, or dont. People use the word hater way to much nowadays really. If you dont like someone your a hater. Naa you just dont like em.

Thank you Philly... Couldnt of been said better

#22 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:45 PM

Isn't that the point of a discussion board though? For people to talk about what they like, what they dont like, etc. Plus there is a difference from being a hater, and having an opinion. If you can have a thread glorifying someone, what cant you have on berating them? People want to voice their opinions either you like him, or dont. People use the word hater way to much nowadays really. If you dont like someone your a hater. Naa you just dont like em.

ok let's use an example, the person on this forum who has talked about lil wayne the most (other than GP of course) is JRG, and he doesn't even listen to the mother[expletive]er. that [expletive] is pathetic.
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#23 Henny Loc

Henny Loc

Livin' Legend

• 707 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:46 PM

For FLOCKA... Some Chi Town ish

#24 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:49 PM

For FLOCKA... Some Chi Town ish

Juice is ill as hell, but when he gets angry his voice goes out, kinda like me.

#25 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,020 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:49 PM

ok let's use an example, the person on this forum who has talked about lil wayne the most (other than GP of course) is JRG, and he doesn't even listen to the mother[expletive]er. that [expletive] is pathetic.

We talk a lot about Dwight on this forum and he isnt even a Laker, guess that is pathetic....

Like I said people come on here to voice their opinions, I doubt anyone signs up and says Im just gonna go with the flow. If someone sees something about anybody (lil wayne or anyone else) they can say whatever they want about them, good or bad. If you dont want to see people posting their opinions about stuff dont go on a forum, thats the whole point of it anyway.

However, what is pathetic is being a complete homer :rolleyes:

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#26 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:52 PM

We talk a lot about Dwight on this forum and he isnt even a Laker, guess that is pathetic....

Like I said people come on here to voice their opinions, I doubt anyone signs up and says Im just gonna go with the flow. If someone sees something about anybody (lil wayne or anyone else) they can say whatever they want about them, good or bad. If you dont want to see people posting their opinions about stuff dont go on a forum, thats the whole point of it anyway.

Don't even bother arguing with them, they are both retarded.

Not to mention none of them are posting other emcees because they both dick ride together.

Method Man

Planet Asia

Edited by MyJohnsonisMagic, August 02, 2012 - 05:54 PM.

#27 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,020 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:53 PM

Don't even bother arguing with them, they are both retarded.

Not to mention none of them are posting other emcees because they both dick ride together.

Method Man

Birds of a feather I suppose

#28 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,740 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:54 PM

I don't have a problem with criticism, but at least bring something new to the table... this whole [90's rapper] > wayne BS is so played and unoriginal and just shows you have a really one-dimensional view of hip-hop
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

#29 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:56 PM

Eyedea

#30 Henny Loc

Henny Loc

Livin' Legend

• 707 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:56 PM

Regardless of how much I disagree with him but I RESPECT GP riding with his artists... When I was stationed in DC I use to always have to defend westcoast artist.. Eastcoast cats thinking we still have jury curls amd drive 64s smh lol

#31 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:57 PM

Birds of a feather I suppose

Those birds of a feather flock to Wayne's penis.

#32 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,020 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:58 PM

I don't have a problem with criticism, but at least bring something new to the table... this whole [90's rapper] > wayne BS is so played and unoriginal and just shows you have a really one-dimensional view of hip-hop

Some people just feel that 90's rap and hip hop was better than it is now. I forget what the effect is called but people are naturally more inclined to like and defend what comes first. If the rappers of today came first it would probably be backwards. This is the reason MJ homers refuse to admit that Kobe is even close to MJ.

I myself dont point to older rappers, other than Hov and Nas and they still rap today who are better than weezy. I feel rappers from this decade are better than wayne, I compared wayne to apple, has a huge cult following and did a great job at commercializing his brand. However when it comes to their product, its overrated and overpriced or in waynes case over hyped

#33 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 05:58 PM

Regardless of how much I disagree with him but I RESPECT GP riding with his artists... When I was stationed in DC I use to always have to defend westcoast artist.. Eastcoast cats thinking we still have jury curls amd drive 64s smh lol

LMAO, so true.

#34 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:00 PM

Some people just feel that 90's rap and hip hop was better than it is now. I forget what the effect is called but people are naturally more inclined to like and defend what comes first. If the rappers of today came first it would probably be backwards. This is the reason MJ homers refuse to admit that Kobe is even close to MJ.

I myself dont point to older rappers, other than Hov and Nas and they still rap today who are better than weezy. I feel rappers from this decade are better than wayne, I compared wayne to apple, has a huge cult following and did a great job at commercializing his brand. However when it comes to their product, its overrated and overpriced or in waynes case over hyped

Its not about who came first, its about who came the hardest.

Wayne is good, but the best MC of all time? LMAO.

All because KRS said so? Wow.

#35 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:01 PM

Repsect.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#36 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,020 posts

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:01 PM

Oh yea I forgot to say Jada that guy is nasty, severly underrated. Remember when he killed 50 lol.

#37 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,350 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:04 PM

first off Wayne is a RAPPER not a EMCEE bigggggg different and I used to bang with Wayne heavy... still think hes cool but not like I used too

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#38 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:05 PM

Oh yea I forgot to say Jada that guy is nasty, severly underrated. Remember when he killed 50 lol.

:laughing:

damn jada why you gotta do em like that? cold blooded.

first off Wayne is a RAPPER not a EMCEE bigggggg different and I used to bang with Wayne heavy... still think hes cool but not like I used too

glad someone noticed :glasses:

#39 Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Guest_MyJohnsonisMagic_*

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:09 PM

RealDondada

#40 Bulldog

Bulldog

Rookie

• 174 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 02, 2012 - 06:22 PM