15 replies to this topic

#1 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,841 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson

Posted July 26, 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hey guys, since I am your "German Lakers bro" :yes: I always wanted to know how the ticket prices for Lakers games are in the staples center?

Cause when I watch the Lakers games I always think that the first row court seats for jack nicholson, this asian woman etc are all reserved for them BUT sometimes there are other people sitting on those chairs.. I thought Jack has his own seat there like forever lol

And I wanna know on if there is a difference of the price for example : Lakers vs Cavaliers/Hornets in the mid section or Lakers vs Heat/Thunder etc. . Do you guys have something like "Before game counter" where you still can get tickets like 10 or 15 minutes before tip off? If yes how much are they? And where is the best chance to get low priced Lakers tickets?

How much do you guys spend for a Lakers game? How many of you guys ever been to the Lakers before? I justg know it from the TV and Internet but I am really looking foward to plan a LA trip next year... any participants for some streetball in venice versus the german guy manaroo90 ? :81: :rock: :rock: :rock: :bow:

Edited by manaro90, July 26, 2012 - 10:50 AM.

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

BIGGEST LAKERS FAN FROM COLOGNE, GERMANY BABY!!!

#2 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 690 posts
  • Name:Colin
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ariza

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:18 AM

Hey guys, since I am your "German Lakers bro" :yes: I always wanted to know how the ticket prices for Lakers games are in the staples center?

Cause when I watch the Lakers games I always think that the first row court seats for jack nicholson, this asian woman etc are all reserved for them BUT sometimes there are other people sitting on those chairs.. I thought Jack has his own seat there like forever lol

And I wanna know on if there is a difference of the price for example : Lakers vs Cavaliers/Hornets in the mid section or Lakers vs Heat/Thunder etc. . Do you guys have something like "Before game counter" where you still can get tickets like 10 or 15 minutes before tip off? If yes how much are they? And where is the best chance to get low priced Lakers tickets?

How much do you guys spend for a Lakers game? How many of you guys ever been to the Lakers before? I justg know it from the TV and Internet but I am really looking foward to plan a LA trip next year... any participants for some streetball in venice versus the german guy manaroo90 ? :81: :rock: :rock: :rock: :bow:

Courtside tix are like $2000 for big games. The cheapest nosebleeds are anywhere from 50-100$ depending on the game. Ive been lucky to have been to close to 100 games, but my dad gets tickets from work for free :rock:

Edited by Listen2TheBeatt, July 26, 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Videographer for LakerNation.com & STNTV
Follow me on Twitter @Listen2TheBeatt

#3 serenityy

serenityy

Off The Bench

• 1,867 posts
  • Fan Since:1995
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:30 AM

Really depends on who they are playing. I got 7 rows up from the court for only 125 USD per ticket. That was a Nuggets game though; for that same seat for a game against the Thunder/Spurs, could cost 400 USD+.

Edit - Some nose bleeds I've seen sell for under 50 USD.

Edited by serenityy, July 26, 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#4 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,841 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:32 AM

Woooooow you guys are really expensive out there.. we in germany here for example soccer game of german soccer champion borussia dortmund costs like a mid section 40 to 50 € ... but to pay 100€ for a mid section game is really expensive..

I wanna work someday for the lakers..that is my big dream..lol

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

#5 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 20,911 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:38 AM

If you wait until a day of a game to buy tickets on Stub Hub, you can find some for cheap. Me and my buddy went to a Lakers/Knicks for $29 a ticket.

#6 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 690 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:42 AM

If you wait until a day of a game to buy tickets on Stub Hub, you can find some for cheap. Me and my buddy went to a Lakers/Knicks for $29 a ticket.

Where were you sitting though? And it really does depend on the game, I went to a Lakers-Celtics game out here in Boston and paid 90$ to sit in the last row of the nosebleeds. Luckily we were a group of 4, and 5 people didn't show up to the game sitting 7th row behind the basket so we snuck down at halftime :whistle:

#7 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,841 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yeah I heard of that ...that alot of people go through the rows during halftime and find a new seat... I mean is this true? hahahaahah :laughing: you really gotta have great security over there :laughing:

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

#8 Listen2TheBeatt

Listen2TheBeatt

6th Man

• 690 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 12:05 PM

Yeah I heard of that ...that alot of people go through the rows during halftime and find a new seat... I mean is this true? hahahaahah :laughing: you really gotta have great security over there :laughing:

They are usually pretty strict about checking your tickets and such, but at halftime they seem to be taking bathroom breaks, getting a snack etc :laughing:

#9 EJ06

EJ06

Rookie

• 734 posts
  • Fan Since:1995-96
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 26, 2012 - 12:11 PM

I've been to a few Laker games in my life, but much more often back in The Forum days. My family and I saw them play the Clippers last year at about $200 a ticket. We were a few rows behind one of the backboards. I don't expect to go to a Laker game for a few more years though :laughing:

#10 Miggs

Miggs

16x CHAMPS

• 2,208 posts
  • Name:Miguel
  • Fan Since:1988 Finals
  • Fav. Laker:Showtime,Shaq and Kobe

Posted July 26, 2012 - 12:27 PM

Usually go to 2 games a season. Family of 3, I dish out about 450-500 on tickets around the 200 section. Thats when i get them thru ticket master.

#11 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 2,841 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 01:33 PM

U guys are all so lucky :( I dream of that

LAKERS FOR LIFE!

#12 cobyjacks

cobyjacks

Rookie

• 184 posts
  • Name:DBrown
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean/Metta World Peace

Posted July 26, 2012 - 10:15 PM

Cheapest W's (Warriors/Pacers) ticket I bought this year $2.50 (yes, two dollars and fifty cents) @ Oracle Arena courtesy of stub hub! And this was b4 they traded Monta.

Edited by cobyjacks, July 26, 2012 - 10:17 PM.

• 38,785 posts

Posted July 26, 2012 - 10:24 PM

Thread title is too depressing.

yo.

#14 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 4,713 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted July 26, 2012 - 10:47 PM

My dad is a doctor and we share season tickets with 2 other doctors so I get to go 14 games a season in section 217. U guys jelly? I was one of the guys that high fived and got to go on the court while the lakers were warming up in the 2008 finals against the celtics.

#15 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 15,008 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted July 26, 2012 - 10:49 PM

Yea I have never been able to go to a laker game cuz I cant afford it. I went to a clipper game but when the tickets were like 30 bucks for good seats

#16 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted July 26, 2012 - 11:01 PM

I tend to catch quite a few Laker games when they're out of town. Ticket prices normally increase because they're the Lakers, but still much cheaper than the prices for a home game. When I go to home games, I can normally snag tickets down on the lower bowl for about $100-$200 a couple hours before tip.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users