• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PurpNGold

PurpNGold

Rookie

• 400 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe bryant

Posted October 19, 2008 - 08:44 PM

when he comes back and replaces luke in that second unit... all i gotta say is dannggggggggg

#2 Beethovenite

Beethovenite

Veteran

• 785 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted October 20, 2008 - 12:44 AM

TOTALLY.

We got a starting 5 locked in: Fish-Kobe-Radman-Gasol-Bynum

And they're lookin SOLID out there. Radman needs to get his stoke back, but he will so I'm not worried. Gasol and Bynum are finally starting to play well together. They will ONLY get better from here on out. And obviously Fish and Kobe, they're Fish and Kob.

We'll always win the first quarter because of our amazing starting lineup. But where we win our GAME is through the play of our second unit. They will be the ones who OUTPLAY the opposing team's 2nd unit to INCREASE our lead to double digits if not 20 or 30...

Mihm is actually looking SERVICEABLE. He is knocking down his short range J, he looks relatively natural out there. He still is a bit slow on the defensive end, but our second unit is SO fast I don't think that will be much of an issue. Besides, Mihm will be guarding the backup center of the opposing team. I'm really not worried. But check out this 2nd lineup on our team...

Farmar-Sasha-Ariza-Odom-Mihm

hot dayummmm

Farmar is lookin sharp this preseason, we all know Sasha is 20ppg guy if he had the minutes, we know Ariza is back and healthy. Anyone notice his improved J? Odom is Odom, he will lead when he's the best on the court. And Mihm, I talked about above.

This team is lookin' SHARP and DEADLY.

With Walton and Powell to support the 2nd line up, I really think we will be ready to wreak havoc this season.

I cannot WAIT until the 1st game of the season.

I wonder when Sasha will come back...

Anywho, since we can have 12 on our active roster, I'd say the top 12 should be:

Fisher-Farmar
Kobe-Sasha
Radman-Ariza-Walton
Gasol-Odom-Powell
Bynum-Mihm

and we have a few guys in both SF and PF spots who are interchangeable with SG through Center positions. This is just about as deep as we have EVER had.

If things click early, and we have no major injuries, I really think this team will come close to the Bulls 72-10 record.

#3 magicmoment

magicmoment

ArtestMediaGroup Graphic Designer

• 3,489 posts
  • Name:Angelica "Gel Gel"
  • Fan Since:circa 1999ish
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Vujacic, Gasol, Artest

Posted October 20, 2008 - 09:08 AM

it's gonna be pretty dang aweshumm! :rock:

CANNOT WAIT!!

#4 G-Small

G-Small

Lakers World Order

• 441 posts
  • Name:G-Small
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:Nickey Maxwell VanExel III

Posted October 20, 2008 - 12:42 PM

Luke Walton has become the Gray Davis of the Lakers

Edited by G-Small, October 20, 2008 - 12:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users