• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Dwight.

Posted July 02, 2012 - 09:55 AM

Pusha T is a nobody you don't hear him around anywhere til Wayne mentioned his name

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#22 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,666 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:05 AM

just cuz his music doesn't get any air play doesn't mean he's a nobody.

stic man said it best

"MC's get a little bit of love and think they hot
Talkin' 'bout how much money they got
[expletive] all y'all records sound the same
'mI sick of that fake thug, R & B
Rap scenario all day on the radio
Same scenes in the video, monotonous material
Y'all don't hear me though"

2div

#23 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:13 AM

irrelevant to who? kids listening to mainstream?

Anyone that herd pusha t diss could tell you it was irrelevant that track was booty.

And so chris brown gets beat up so he drops a diss and drake is the [expletive] I dont understand that...

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#24 androsays

androsays

• 4,666 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:29 AM

you're basing his career off of a single diss track that to YOU was whack..?

and you know why drake is a little [expletive].. he got 3 dudes gunning for him, [expletive] if their record was dropping 3 days after or whatever publicity stunt BS u guys are saying, 3 men are tainting his image, calling him out and questioning his manhood in public and he won't respond? that's [expletive] made if you ask me.

and one more thing about the CB and drake incident that makes drake even more of a little [expletive]. when u get into a man to man argument over a girl and a if a fight is inevitable, you throw up them dukes.... you DON'T tell your HOMIES to throw BOTTLES. that's some [expletive] [expletive].

2div

#25 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:33 AM

Drake actually did diss Common & Pusha back.. Just didn't name drop because if Drake said these small dudes names they'd get what the want.

Drake just won best male rap artist, and has been on fire this year. He has nothing to worry about... at all.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#26 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:45 AM

you're basing his career off of a single diss track that to YOU was whack..?

and you know why drake is a little [expletive].. he got 3 dudes gunning for him, [expletive] if their record was dropping 3 days after or whatever publicity stunt BS u guys are saying, 3 men are tainting his image, calling him out and questioning his manhood in public and he won't respond? that's [expletive] made if you ask me.

and one more thing about the CB and drake incident that makes drake even more of a little [expletive]. when u get into a man to man argument over a girl and a if a fight is inevitable, you throw up them dukes.... you DON'T tell your HOMIES to throw BOTTLES. that's some [expletive] [expletive].

So since Drake had his boys riding he is a [expletive]? lol. That track was wack your gonna tell me the pusha t jawn was hot? I didnt call pusha t booty just the track. And drake said it before you diss me you wont here a reply for it. Drake doesnt care about these other dudes dissing their just mad he is on top right now. And talking about being a [expletive] CB was on all of YMCMB jocks with this new track just so they all dont come after him. He knows that if drake wanted it he could have YMCMB drop a whole diss track on him CB is scared. Lyrically he is no where near drake and if drake does respond with a track CB is gonna be killed. Stop callin drake a [expletive] when CB is the one that beat up a girl....

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 02, 2012 - 10:46 AM.

#27 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,755 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:48 AM

No one gives a [expletive] about the BET awards.

#28 androsays

androsays

• 4,666 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 10:54 AM

first of all, drake is a [expletive]. second, when did i ever say chris brown is not a little [expletive] himself? haha

and chris brown is a singer, of course he would get beat by drake in a RAP battle. the question is, will drake be man enough to respond himself? [expletive] who drake rolls with and whether or not he could get his YMCMB crew members to make a diss track for him, drake needs to get in the booth and do it his damn self. that turn the other cheek [expletive], that doesn't fly in the rap game. [expletive] money, he's losing what little credibility he already had quick.

Edited by androsays, July 02, 2012 - 10:56 AM.

2div

#29 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:01 AM

So since Drake had his boys riding he is a [expletive]? lol. That track was wack your gonna tell me the pusha t jawn was hot? I didnt call pusha t booty just the track. And drake said it before you diss me you wont here a reply for it. Drake doesnt care about these other dudes dissing their just mad he is on top right now. And talking about being a [expletive] CB was on all of YMCMB jocks with this new track just so they all dont come after him. He knows that if drake wanted it he could have YMCMB drop a whole diss track on him CB is scared. Lyrically he is no where near drake and if drake does respond with a track CB is gonna be killed. Stop callin drake a [expletive] when CB is the one that beat up a girl....

As if Drake was a good lyricist. :laughing:

#30 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:08 AM

first of all, drake is a [expletive]. second, when did i ever say chris brown is not a little [expletive] himself? haha

and chris brown is a singer, of course he would get beat by drake in a RAP battle. the question is, will drake be man enough to respond himself? [expletive] who drake rolls with and whether or not he could get his YMCMB crew members to make a diss track for him, drake needs to get in the booth and do it his damn self. that turn the other cheek [expletive], that doesn't fly in the rap game. [expletive] money, he's losing what little credibility he already had quick.

What credibility? Drake doesnt claim to be hood at all. Did you see his HYFR video? It is about his damn bar mitzvah not hood at all ahahah. Like I said drake is probably gonna respond, but in my opinion doesnt need to. Will I think any less of him if he doesnt? Nope. Thats because Drake doesnt claim to be hood or hard at all. Now maybe if this was rick ross that got dissed, then yea I would demand a shot back, but to me Drake doesnt claim to be something he is not and therefore doesnt need to be held up to those same standards. You can say he is a lil [expletive] all you want but that doesnt bother him because when he drops another album guess what, platinum... Not worried about these other dudes he is doing his thing and you have to respect that.

#31 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:11 AM

As if Drake was a good lyricist. :laughing:

I can tell your a fan of nas from your pic of course lol. So you must have pretty high standards to call someone lyrical if your a nas fan (you must be someone that actually knows hip hop to be one lol) The truth is though in the game right now he is one of the best lyrically. Im a huge nas fan and Im no way saying Drake is super lyrical, but right now in the rap world he is at the top or at least close too.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 02, 2012 - 11:12 AM.

#32 androsays

androsays

• 4,666 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:17 AM

i'm not hood or claim to be a G. i am however, a man, and if somebody calls me a [expletive] in front of the world, i'm not gonna be standing idly by.

and regarding your platinum argument... vanilla ice sold platinum records, where's he at now?

2div

#33 JRG_24

JRG_24

Starter

• 5,259 posts
  • Fan Since:1991
  • Fav. Laker:Ron Artest

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:17 AM

I can tell your a fan of nas from your pic of course lol. So you must have pretty high standards to call someone lyrical if your a nas fan (you must be someone that actually knows hip hop to be one lol) The truth is though in the game right now he is one of the best lyrically. Im a huge nas fan and Im no way saying Drake is super lyrical, but right now in the rap world he is at the top or at least close too.

Fair enough.

#34 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:23 AM

i'm not hood or claim to be a G. i am however, a man, and if somebody calls me a [expletive] in front of the world, i'm not gonna be standing idly by.

and regarding your platinum argument... vanilla ice sold platinum records, where's he at now?

Vanilla Ice also lied about his life and past in order to seem hood something drake is not doing. Sometimes being a man doesnt mean it has to lead to that. It takes a bigger man to brush it off and keep doing what their doing. Like I said Drake is just trying to be successful and no one is in his way of that. Now maybe if CB was the bigger rap artist and did that he would respond. But CB is down here and drake is up on another level in rap, now singing thats different. Responding to someone who is lesser than you just brings you down to their level. If a 5th grader called you a name would you call them one back or just shrug it off? Its essentially the same thing here no matter what CB does it wont affect drake or his sucess so what does it matter if he shoots a diss back?

#35 androsays

androsays

• 4,666 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:34 AM

i feel u in that if a 5th grader called me a name i would shrug it off. if a 5th grader called me a [expletive] i would tell him to watch his damn mouth. if a man called me a [expletive], it's going down.

it's not about money or fame, it's about manhood and pride.

but yeah i was reaching with that vanilla ice comparison, haha

2div

#36 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:40 AM

i feel u in that if a 5th grader called me a name i would shrug it off. if a 5th grader called me a [expletive] i would tell him to watch his damn mouth. if a man called me a [expletive], it's going down.

it's not about money or fame, it's about manhood and pride.

but yeah i was reaching with that vanilla ice comparison, haha

Lol I completely understand though where your coming from a lot of people myself included wouldnt stand to just be insulted and let it go. However, in Drakes case I just dont feel that it is as big as a deal if Drake doesnt respond to the diss. He probably doesnt even look at it as an insult but rather CB is just hatin on him, and Drake doesnt feel he needs to respond to all that noise he feels above it.

#37 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:46 AM

Breezy bout' that life though..

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#38 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,763 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 11:52 AM

Breezy bout' that life though..

Yea breezy really be in the hood....

There is a difference about acting tuff and really being tuff. CB has anger problems every knows that. Put him in a room with some real dudes and he will look worst then rihanna did. Nothin makes me more mad than a poser lol

Edited by PhillyLaker24, July 02, 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#39 GP1_KB24

GP1_KB24

Dedication 4.

• 20,198 posts

Posted July 02, 2012 - 12:12 PM

Chris Brown is crazy as [expletive] he'd whoop the hell outta drake in a fight even 50 Cent says that

Edited by GP1_KB24, July 02, 2012 - 12:12 PM.

5 Letters... 'YMCMB'

Posted Image

#40 FLOCKA

FLOCKA

COOK LIKE KOBE BRYANT

• 2,739 posts
  • Fan Since:Nah
  • Fav. Laker:Kobun

Posted July 02, 2012 - 12:38 PM

PR dudes [expletive]in up the game rappers can't speak their minds in interviews no more
R.I.P. Zyzz 1989-2011

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users