Photo

Trade for D-12, J-Smoove, & Mo Williams (maybe Nash too)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Vinnie PapaGiorgio

Rookie

• 156 posts
  • Name:Vince
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 28, 2012 - 10:39 PM

Even though I'd love for D-Will to come to the Lakers, lets be realistic here: there's no way the Nets are trading him for Pau Gasol. I say the Lakers send Pau Gasol and Metta World Peace to the Atlanta Hawks for Josh Smith and Marvin Williams. Gasol gives the Hawks a true center and lets them move Al Horford to his more natural spot at the 4. World Peace gives them defense and toughness to match up with Lebron and Carmelo in the east. Josh Smith brings youth and crazy athleticism to the Lake Show and lets Bynum have more room to maneuver in the post. Marvin Williams gives them decent scoring at the 3 and someone who could run the wing. With Smith playing for the Lakers, I'm positive that Dwight Howard would jump at the chance to play with his best friend and he'd definitely ask for a trade to the Lakers. Orlando, not wanting to lose him for nothing, could do a lot worse than a package of Andrew Bynum and draft picks. With Kobe, Marvin Williams, J-Smoove, and D12 on board, the last remaining piece is solving our whole at PG. Lakers could play it safe and resign Ramon Sessions, but I say we try to pry Mo Williams from the Clips for LO's trade exception. Even though he's not a top notch 1 on par with the Deron Williams, Rondos, and CP3's of the world, he provides excellent shooting and good defense, which is all we really need from our lead guard. Have Sessions come off the bench and resign Jordan Hill and the Lakers got themselves a decent bench. The starting 5 could look like this:

Mo Williams
Kobe Bryant
Marvin Williams
Josh Smith
Dwight Howard

Who knows, if we don't get Mo Williams maybe Kobe could convince Steve Nash to come play for the Lakers and give us a team that would definitely be championship contenders.

Steve Nash
Kobe
Marvin Williams
J-Smoove
D-12

#2 Hollywood

Hollywood

"Hey Now"

• 17,703 posts
  • Name:Fernando
  • Fan Since:Kobe Shaq Era
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, West, D12?

Posted June 28, 2012 - 10:55 PM

We will package pau and Blake
Posted Image

#3 j0k3r

j0k3r

Rookie

• 297 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Shaq, KOBE

Posted June 28, 2012 - 11:38 PM

steve nash said he can't see himself in a lakers jersey..so i doubt he'll come here :(
and mo williams..isnt he going to Utah on the proposed trade..odom to clips..mo to utah..n dallas gets the cash..so not possible as of now..

#4 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,239 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted June 29, 2012 - 12:39 AM

nash and mo will never happen. Mo was traded and nash would have to be a S&T which wouldnt be possible. Also that metta pau for williams and smith is illegal. You would have throw puchulla in there too but would not be helpful for us. The smarter trade would be a pau blake for william and smith if it is possible which I dont think it is.

The most realistic trade which I think will happen if we do get smith will be pau for smith and puchulla. Puchulla may not be good but who cares. He's just there to match the salary's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users