Photo

Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond Admits That He Set Up 2Pac In Quad Studios?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,548 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted June 25, 2012 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image

Wow, it looks like one of the biggest mysteries in rap music has finally been solved. Back in 1994, Tupac Shakur was shot at Quad Studios in NYC, an attack that many believe sparked the East Coast/West Coast rap fueled. Tupac blamed the shooting on Diddy, Biggie Smalls, and Jimmy “Henchman” Rosemond.

According to the Village Voice, Rosemond secretly confessed to setting up Tupac during one of nine “Queen For A Day” proffer sessions with the government late last year. These sessions basically allow suspects under investigation to admit to all of their crimes, and the information gathered will not be used to prosecute them.

According to federal prosecutors, Rosemond’s confession came as as he was trying to carve out a cooperation deal that might have led to a reduced sentence.

“Rosemond apparently came clean about his involvement in Tupac’s ambush shortly after his former best friend, Dexter Isaac, stepped forward last summer to publicly confess that he had led the attack on Shakur in 1994. Isaac released a statement on June 16, 2011 to AllHipHop.com, saying it was Rosemond who had paid him to rob and pistol-whip Tupac.”

The statute of limitations on robbery is seven years, so although this confession brings minor closure to a huge chapter in Hip-Hop.

The involved parties will see zero jail time for this.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/06/25/hip-hop-rumors-what-did-jimmy-henchman-admit-to-setting-up-the-tupac-shooting/

"Last words 2 a b**** n****, why u lie?" - 2Pac

#2 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,247 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted June 25, 2012 - 06:17 PM

EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

#3 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts
  • Name:Joshua
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 25, 2012 - 07:07 PM

I'm not surprised this guy had one of 50 cents friends killed and was a member of some big drug organization from NY to LA, and Pac did think he had something to do with his shooting in 94.

Edited by NYCLakerfan, June 25, 2012 - 07:17 PM.

#4 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,548 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm not surprised this guy had one of 50 cents friends killed and was a member of some big drug organization from NY to LA, and Pac did think he had something to do with his shooting in 94.

Heard a lot of stories about Black Mafia Family in NYC?

#5 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 08:36 PM

Heard a lot of stories about Black Mafia Family in NYC?

Idk too much just that Diddy and Biggie may have had ties with them along with Pac when he was cool with Bad Boy, and that they had connects with I think LA Crips or something.

#6 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,518 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted June 25, 2012 - 09:28 PM

I never understood these guys who finally get out the the hood and still have ties with the thugs. Your rich as [expletive] why deal with low lifes

#7 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 10:20 PM

I never understood these guys who finally get out the the hood and still have ties with the thugs. Your rich as [expletive] why deal with low lifes

Well this guy was involved in organized crime so thats how he made money was by being a thug, and for other ppl like rappers their not gonna just dump their lifelong best friends because their rich and famous now.

#8 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,548 posts

Posted June 25, 2012 - 10:35 PM

Not just rappers know people from the underworld. Singers, pro athletes, actors have ties too. Mike Tyson knows Haitian Jack also part of Black Mafia Family and knows celebrities. Dude is bad news. A detective said that he is the only man Iron Mike fears.

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, June 25, 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#9 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,518 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted June 25, 2012 - 10:47 PM

Not just rappers know people from the underworld. Singers, pro athletes, actors have ties too. Mike Tyson knows Haitian Jack also part of Black Mafia Family and knows celebrities. Dude is bad news. A detective said that he is the only man Iron Mike fears.

I know Im talking about all those guys. Seems like every year you see some kind of nfl or nba player doing some stupid [expletive] in a bad neighborhood or with some old friends who are gangsters now.

#10 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 12:02 AM

I heard about Haitian Jack heard he was a big mobster in the city back in the 90's

#11 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,548 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 12:27 AM

I heard about Haitian Jack heard he was a big mobster in the city back in the 90's

Heard he was. He and Jimmy was extorting Big, Puff and Bad Boy. Pac stopped it by screwing up everything. He didn't like what they were doing. Thus Jimmy hired Dexter Issac to teach Pac a lesson. Reading and watching videos of all the interviews from Pac and all parties involved makes me think that Big had no idea the shooting was gonna take place. But Puff did. Heard a rumor recently that they were extorting Wyclef Jean as well before he was locked up.

#12 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 12:38 AM

Heard he was. He and Jimmy was extorting Big, Puff and Bad Boy. Pac stopped it by screwing up everything. He didn't like what they were doing. Thus Jimmy hired Dexter Issac to teach Pac a lesson. Reading and watching videos of all the interviews from Pac and all parties involved makes me think that Big had no idea the shooting was gonna take place. But Puff did. Heard a rumor recently that they were extorting Wyclef Jean as well before he was locked up.

Yea I heard that Wyclef was getting extorted by them too, [expletive] is crazy I they def have some connection to Pacs death.

Edited by NYCLakerfan, June 26, 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#13 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,516 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:25 AM

here's what they call the unauthorized story of haitian jack

http://spizzyblog.co...ack/#more-21190

Posted Image

#14 NYCLakerfan

NYCLakerfan

RIP

• 14,066 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 12:11 PM

http://spizzyblog.com/2011/06/20/the-unauthorized-story-of-haitian-jack/#more-21190

That [expletive] was crazy, thats why I don't mess with Haitians lol

#15 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

• 10,548 posts

Posted June 26, 2012 - 06:25 PM

http://spizzyblog.com/2011/06/20/the-unauthorized-story-of-haitian-jack/#more-21190

I read that last night. That story is wild.

#16 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,516 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s

Posted June 26, 2012 - 07:21 PM

yea, pretty nuts

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users